Chapter 7

My Bodyguard
Chapter 7
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
''Oy, Evil Spirit.'' then she faced me. ''Let's talk.'' then she smiled.
 
 
She smiled? At me? Wait. Maybe there's someone behind me. That must be it! So I turned around only to see.. no one behind me.
 
 
*boink*
 
 
''Ouch! What was that for?!'' I shouted at her. Why? She just hit me on my head! It hurts!
 
 
''Oy teme. I said let's talk! Why are you looking behind you?!'' she said with her usual expression.
 
 
''Eh? I thought you we're talking to someone else.''
 
 
''You really are an idiot. We're the only ones here right now, you know?! Tsk.'' she said with a scowl on her face.
 
 
''What?! You pickin' a fight, huh?! Who's an idiot?! Whooo?!'' I said.
 
 
''You. Who else would it be, huh?!'' she said.
 
 
''Oh! I thought it was you!''
 
 
''You thought?! Hn. Well, I don't think you're an idiot. Because you really are!''
 
 
''I'm really going to kill you!'' I was about to hit her when she said something I didn't understand. ''What?''
 
 
''I said, before you kill me AGAIN, will you please listen to me first?!'' she shouted. I don't really want to listen to whatever she's going to say. But she looks so serious about talking to me.
 
 
''Fine..''
 
 
''Thank you. Ehem..'' she cleared then started talking again. ''First of all, I want you to just listen. You're not going to say anything. One word and I'll kick you. You got that?''
 
 
''The nerve.. Okay fine! Just be quick.''
 
 
''Kyu Hyun-oppa..'' she said.
 
 
''What the ! That's disgusting, Kang Min Ah! Who the hell did gave you the permission to call me tha--! Ouch! ..'' I wasn't able to finish what I was saying because she kicked my leg. Tsk. She's really serious about kicking me. I thought it was a joke.
 
 
''Can I continue now?'' I only nodded at her. I don't want to receive another kick from her. ''Where we're we.. Oh. So, Kyu Hyun-oppa, I want to introduce myself again. Can I?'' then she smiled. Tsk. I know that smile..
 
 
''O-of course, you can..''
 
 
''Cho Kyu Jin. 19 years old, Cho Kyu Hyun's younger sister, an assassin.'' then she held out her hand.
 
 
''What do you think you're saying, ?! You're who?! What the hell's wrong with you?! With eomma and appa?! And Sehun too?! Why are you all saying that Kyu Jin is alive?!'' then she kicked me again. ''What the?!''
 
 
''What the hell's wrong with you too?! Do you hate me that much that you even erased my face in your brain?! Why won't you stop denying to yourself that I am alive?! Comatose patients aren't dead, Kyu Hyun! They're just sleeping!''
 
 
''But they told me that Kyu Jin has no chance of living anymore! That she might just sleep forever on that bed and never play with me again! They told me that it's my fault.. They keep on ing telling me that!''
 
 
''So you never really did trust me? Didn't I tell you, before I lost my concsiousness, that we're going to play again? That we're going to be together again? That I'm just going to sleep for awhile? Didn't I promise you that?! Kyu Hyun, I'm fullfilling my promise! But when I woke up, you we're not there. They told me that you gave up!'' I looked at her and she's crying. I don't want to believe anything that she's saying. I know she's lying!
 
 
''You're just lying, Kang Min Ah. Please, stop..'' I said. I never really cried since the day I left Japan. I never cried when I told myself that Kyu Jin's dead. I just accepted it.
 
 
''I'm not lying! I never lied to you, you know that!'' she said. She's right. My sister never really lied to me, even once. But, I don't know. I can't really make myself trust her words when she said that she's just going to sleep for awhile.
 
 
''Kyu Jin never lied to me. But you are Kang Min Ah! You're not Kyu Jin! I only know you for some days, do you think I'll believe what you're saying?!''
 
 
''I really hate you..'' she said. ''I thought you promised me that you're never going to leave me. I thought you said before that we'll always be together. I thought you're always going to believe me?''
 
 
T-that.. I only said that to Kyu Jin. I really did tell her that. But.. how did she--
 
 
''You're always breaking your promise but I'm still believing in you. That night, when you said that you're not going to let go and promised that you're going to save me, I believed you. I believed you eventhough I know that you won't be able to keep that promise.''
 
 
''H-how did you..''
 
 
''Of course I know it! Because I'm Cho Kyu Jin, I know it!'' she said as she fell on her knees then started sobbing like a kid. S-she.. She's.. The way she cries in front of me right now.. The way she's sitting there like a kid.. This girl.. Is she really my sister?
 
 
Before I knew it, I was already holding her between my arms and also started crying. Tsk. This is so gay. It's her fault.
 
 
''Oy. Stop crying already! Tsk. Look at what you've done! Tsk!'' I said while crying. Then I suddenly felt something around me.
 
 
''O-oppa.. You know t-that I missed you, r-right?!'' she said in between her sobs while hugging me.
 
 
''O-of course! Oppa knows that, baka!''
 
 
''I'm not the idiot here, you know. And when did you start learning Japanese? Haha.''
 
 
''Tsk. I just don't like it when you're insulting me. Especially when I don't even have a clue that you're saying such insulting words.'' I said then I felt her hug tighten.
 
 
''I-I.. Kyu Jin's really so-sorry.. oppa.. I'm really sorry..'' then she started crying again.
 
 
''Aish! I'm not mad or anything. Shouldn't you be the one who's mad at me? You know.. For.. forgetting you, or something like that..'' I said.
 
 
''Then say sorry.''
 
 
''Eh?''
 
 
''You said that I should be mad at you, right? Say sorry, then.'' she said. I thought she wasn't mad at all. -_-
 
 
''So, you're acting cold towards me because you're really mad?! Ow. I'm sorry then..'' then I hugged her again.
 
 
''It's your fault. And I wasn't acting.''
 
 
''You mean.. you became like that?! What the! Oy! Give me back the sweet Kyu Jin! I don't like you! I want the other one who is cute! The one who loves doing aegyo though she's kinda boyish! Give her back!''
 
 
''Oh, so you don't want the 'me' now? You want the 'me' from the past? Go back to the past then! I won't be stopping you, teme!'' then she stand up and ran away. I mean, inside our house.
 
 
''You're leaving me again, Kyu Jin!''
 
 
''Watashi wa Kang Min Ah! Kang Min Ah! Not Kyu Jin! That girl is annoying, you know?! Her aegyo disgusts me! If you want her, go and find her yourself! I won't be helping yaaah!''
 
 
That girl.. SHE'S PISSING ME OFF. Though.. I LOVE HER SO MUCH!
 
 
 
 
 

 

Author's Message

    And I'm back. I'm here just to say sorry again. Sorry if this chapter is.. uhh.. you know. Yeah, that. I'm not good in drama, actually. So, I just type whatever that came to my mind. This chapter is actually not as long as the others, so Im sorry for that too. Well, though I didn't enjoyed reading this myself, I hope you guys did.

P.S. I only need comments as motivation. So, please comment!

P.P.S. This time, it's green. Hehe. Napag-tripan kong palitan, bakit ba? XD Magtagalog daw?

-YeMinKyuWook