Chapter 4

My Bodyguard
Chapter 4
 
 
- Super Junior's Mansion -
 
 
Woah. Their mansion is too big.. 5 storeys, colorful garden with lots and different kinds of flowers, a huge fountain.. and.. I don't want to describe it anymore..
 
 
"Are you ready to meet them, Min Ah-chan?"
 
 
"Yes.."
 
 
"Hmm.. That's great."
 
 
"YAH! WHY IS THERE A GARLIC ON THE FLOOR?!"
 
 
"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN?!"
 
 
"WOOKIE! IS THE FOOD ALREADY COOKED?!"
 
 
"OY, SHIN DONG-HYUNG! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING?! STOP EATING!"
 
 
"I'M BUSY, EUN HYUK! BETTER SHUT UP."
 
 
"WHERE'S SUNG MIN-HYUNG?!"
 
 
"WHERE'S MY GLASS SLIPPER?!"
 
 
"WHERE'S MY TEDDY?!"
 
 
"SUNG MIN-HYUNG!"
 
 
"Where did I put my headphones.. Starcraft.. Just wait!"
 
 
"DANGKKOMAAAA!!!"
 
 
"LOW DOWN YOUR VOICES!"
 
 
"LEE TEUK-HYUNG!"
 
 
And etcetera.. I switched my gaze to Manager-sama.. His brows are getting closer.. I don't know Chong Hee-sama that much but.. Arisawa-sama once told me that her husband is like her. And Arisawa-sama is seriously irritated and mad when her brows are also getting closer.
 
 
Manager-sama ran towards the mansion's door and kicked it with all his might. "MORONS! QUIT SHOUTING AND RUNNING AROUND!"
 
 
I followed Manager-sama only to see.. Lee Teuk-sama's fist almost reaching Han Geng-sama's face, Hee Chul-sama slightly lifting the sofa, Shin Dong-sama sitting on a chair while holding a pack of potato chips,  Eun Hyuk-sama standing in front of Shin Dong-sama while holding an insect repellant, Dong Hae-sama holding a garlic, Shi Won-sama sitting on the floor while holding a book, Ryeo Wook standing in front of the television while holding a spatula, Ki Bum-sama sitting on the floor with his headphones, Kyu Hyun beside Ki Bum-sama while holding the headphones, Kang In-sama sleeping on the table while hugging a pink teddy, Sung Min trying to get the teddy out of Kang In-sama's arms, and Ye Sung infront of us, crawling..
 
 
"You guys are so in order.." I whispered.
 
 
"Shut up, Kang Min Ah." Kyu Hyun said. Oh.. So he heard me?
 
 
"Shut up, baka.." I whispered again.
 
 
"Who's an idiot?!" he said as he walk towards me.
 
 
"Huh?" I said as if I don't know anything.
 
 
"Tch. I'm going to get my revenge, Kang Min Ah.." he said.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"BOYS! POSITION!" manager-sama shouted then everyone suddenly gathered.. They're now standing straightly.
 
 
"Annyeong hasseyo! We're Super Junior!"
 
 
"So Min Ah-chan, this is Super Junior. Everyone, meet Kang Min Ah.." oh they're all smiling.. I wonder if they'll still be able to maintain that smile once they found out that I'm going to be their new bodyguard.. "..Super Junior's new bodyguard. Come on, Min Ah-chan. Introduce yourself to them."
 
 
Then I bowed. "I'm Kang Min Ah. 19 years old, from Japan, and the new bodyguard of Super Junior." I said. Woah. They're still smiling..
 
 
"Min Ah-chan.. Let's start counting down.." manager-sama whispered to me.
 
 
5..
 
 
4..
 
 
3..
 
 
2..
 
 
2..
 
 
2..
 
 
and..
 
 
2..
 
 
1..
 
 
"WHAT THE ?! IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE, MANAGER KIM?!" Lee Teuk-sama said.
 
 
"THIS IS ABSURD!" Hee Chul-sama said.
 
 
"UNACCEPTABLE!" Kang In-sama said.
 
 
"NO WAY!" Shin Dong-sama said.
 
 
"MANAGER KIM! ARE YOU PLANNING TO GET US ALL KILLED?!" Eun Hyuk-sama said.
 
 
"Chong Hee-sama, Kyu Hyun-sama, I'm waiting for your orders.." I said. By the way, why is Kyu Hyun standing beside me? And why am I using '-sama'?!
 
 
"Do it, Kang Min Ah!!!" Kyu Hyun shouted as he raise his right fist.
 
 
"As you wish, Kyu Hyun-sama.." then I walked behind Lee Teuk-sama, Hee Chul-sama, Kang In-sama, Shin Dong-sama, and Eun Hyuk-sama then started back throwing them. After doing it, I went to Manager-sama and Kyu Hyun then kneel in front of them.
 
 
"That's really great! Hahahaha!" manager-sama said happily.
 
 
"Serves them, right, Kang Min Ah?" Kyu Hyun asked.
 
 
"Eh?" then I raised my head and looked at him.
 
 
"They shouldn't judge a girl like you. And woah! You managed to carry Shin Dong-hyung! That was really awesome, Kang Min Ah!"
 
 
"T-thank you, Chong Hee-sama, Kyu Hyun-sama.." eek! Yuck.. I thanked Kyu Hyun?! Eew. I'm really gonna brush my tounge later to the maximum level.
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
(skip..)
 
 
"So, you're saying that.. she's going to be our new bodyguard?" Eun Hyuk-sama asked.
 
 
"Hmm. Hmm." manager-sama nodded as a response.
 
 
"Then why is it a girl?!" Hee Chul-sama asked.
 
 
"Because--"
 
 
"We won't hit a girl." Kyu Hyun interrupted.
 
 
"Yeah." manager-sama said.
 
 
"You know that I can hit a girl." Hee Chul-sama said.
 
 
"She can hit you back, a hundred times stronger." Kyu Hyun said.
 
 
"I'm still going to hit her.."
 
 
"Then hit me.." I whispered.
 
 
"Pfft.."
 
 
"Are you laughing, Kyu Hyun-sama?" I asked without looking at him.
 
 
"Huh? Me? Laughing?" he said as he point at himself.
 
 
"No." then I looked at him. "Ba-ka." I said slowly.
 
 
"You're picking a fight. I know you are! I knew it!" he said as he stand up.
 
 
"Nah. Not really. When you pick a fight with an idiot, you'll be an idiot too. I'm not an idiot, you know."
 
 
"Manager Kim. Let me punch her face."
 
 
"You're free to do anything to her." manager-sama said then Kyu Hyun tried to punch me. But because I'm great, it's too easy for me to dodge it.
 
 
"Why did you dodge it?!"
 
 
"As I said, I'm not an idiot."
 
 
"I'm really going to get my revenge.." then he returned to his seat again.
 
 
"So, about your new bodyguard.." manager-sama started. "Where do you guys plan to make her sleep?"
 
 
"She'll be fine at the rooftop." Kyu Hyun said.
 
 
"Kyu Hyun-sama, thank you for letting me sleep in your room. I hope you'll be fine at the rooftop." I said.
 
 
"Well then, Kyu Hyun will be sleeping on the sala. Min Ah-chan will be sleeping in Kyu Hyun's room." manager-sama said.
 
 
"What the?! I never agreed on this!"
 
 
"Yeah. Kyu Hyun's really kind." Lee Teuk-sama said.
 
 
"I never thought that this day would come.. That Kyu Hyun will be a gentleman.." Sung Min said.
 
 
"Great!" Dong Hae-sama said.
 
 
"Manager-sama, can we talk outside?"
 
 
"Uhh.. Okay."
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
- Garden -
 
 
"I'm sorry, Chong Hee-sama.."
 
 
"Eh?"
 
 
"I won't be able to stay and guard them today.. And the next day.. And maybe on the next next day.."
 
 
"Eh?! Why?!"
 
 
"It's because.. I still have to go and stay with my family here in Korea for.. I don't know how long."
 
 
"Oh. So, you we're originally just going to have your vacation. Don't worry, Min Ah-chan, this isn't going to be permanent. You're just a temporary bodyguard for my group until the real bodyguard that I hired come here from training. Hehe."
 
 
"I'm really sorry, Manager-sama." then I bowed.
 
 
"It's okay. Are you going now?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"Be careful, okay?"
 
 
"Hai.." then I started walking.. Then I remembered.. Why am I going alone?! Where the hell is that stupid guy?! Argh.. He's still useless.. As usual.. "Before that.. I'm going to bring Kyu Hyun-sama with me."
 
 
"Kyu Hyun? Speaking of.. Why are you together earlier? When you went in my office?"
 
 
"As you know manager-sama, I just arrived from Japan. And it's Kyu Hyun-sama who went to fetch me at the airport."
 
 
"Eh? Kyu Hyun?"
 
 
"Yeah. He's.. Someone I used to know. Before."
 
 
"Oh! Wait here okay? I'm going to call him for you."
 
 
"Thanks.." then manager-sama started to walk towards the door. "Aish.. If only I know where our house is.. Tch. So annoying! Argh.."
 
 
"Kyu Jin.." someone behind me said.
 
 
"Eh?" then I turned around. "Did you say something?"
 
 
"Argh! Don't show me your back, Kang Min Ah!"
 
 
"And why?"
 
 
"B-because.. I-it's familiar.. When your facing the other way.. You look like mysusrkref.." he said.
 
 
"What? What did you say at the end? Sorry, I didn't hear it."
 
 
"I said, let's go!" then he started walking towards his car. Menopaused.. -_-'
 
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
Argh! Really! This Kang Min Ah reaaaaally looks like my sister! The eff?! Even when she's facing the other way, she still looks like her! Huhuhu.. Mah' sistah.. I miss you.
 
 
"Kyu Hyun-sama, do you have a sibling?" she suddenly asked.
 
 
"A sibling?" then I paused.. "Yeah. I do.."
 
 
"Girl or boy?"
 
 
"A girl that has an attitude, spirit, and strength of a boy."
 
 
"Lesbian?"
 
 
"Nah."
 
 
"Oh. Older or younger?"
 
 
"Younger. Actually, same age as you.."
 
 
"Is she at your house?"
 
 
"N-no.." I answered. Oh please.. Don't ask more questions! Don't bring that topic.. I don't want to remember that..
 
 
"Where is she?" she asked. As I said, I don't want to talk about that topic.. Kang Min Ah.. Your such a sadist..
 
 
"S-she's.. at Japan." I answered.
 
 
"What is she doing there?" she asked. Kang Min Ah.. Huhuhu!
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Kyu Hyun-sama?" she said as she look at me.
 
 
I stopped the car on the side of the road and looked at her. "My sister.. S-she's.. She's already dead. And she died.. because of me.." I said as I try to controll the tears that are almost going to fall.
 
 
"Oh.." she said without any emotions.
 
 
"I miss her.." I said without looking at her.
 
 
"Do you think she feel the same?" she asked..
 
 
"I.. I don't think so.."
 
 
"You're right. Your sister won't miss you. Start the engine now."
 
 
"O-okay.." o-kay? What kind of human are you, Kang Min Ah? Well, usually, normal persons will say sorry if they started such topic. But her? She only said 'oh' without giving any expression and when I said that I don't think she misses me too.. What the hell?!
 
 
I now declare that Kang Min Ah, Super Junior's new bodyguard, is a robot. Or maybe a cyborg is better?