Chapter 5

My Bodyguard
Chapter 5
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
"Is this.. Cho Residence?" she said as she look out of my car's window.
 
 
"Yeah. Get out now." I said.
 
 
"..." then she get out the car.
 
 
"Here." I said as I hand her her bag.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Let's go inside.."
 
 
"..." we walked in silence.. What the hell?! She's 2 times more quiet than usual?! What the hell?! How can she do that? O.o
 
 
"Oy.. Are you okay?"
 
 
"..." then I waved a hand in front of her face.
 
 
"Oy.. Kang Min Ah?" I said as I wave a hand in front of her face.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Kang Min Ah!"
 
 
"..." then she looked at me.
 
 
"What's your problem?! Did you lost your voice?! You're too quiet!"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"What the!" then she stopped walking.. She's looking.. at the stairs.
 
 
"Eomma.." she said quietly.
 
 
"Eomma?"
 
 
"Oh Kyu Hyun." then mom shifted her gaze from me to Kang Min Ah. "KYAAAH! YOU'RE FINALLY HERE! YEOBU! SHE'S BACK! OUR DAUGHTER'S BACK!" then mom ran towards Kang Min Ah and started kissing and hugging her.
 
 
O-kay? Did she just said the word 'daughter'?
 
 
"Oy, mom. What's happening?"
 
 
"You don't know? I thought you would atleast be able to figure out who this girl is.. Tsk tsk.. I'm dissapointed. Are you dissapointed too?" mom asked Kang Min Ah.
 
 
Then she looked at me. "Nah. Not really. I expected it from the start.."
 
 
"Wohoah! Is that my daughter?!" dad said. Dad knows Kang Min Ah, too?! What the heck.. I'm the only one who doesn't know her? And he also said daughter.. "Oy Kyu Hyun, why don't you look so happy?"
 
 
"Why? Is there a reason to be happy? Wait.. Did you bought me a new game, dad?"
 
 
"What?! Are you really my son?! Oy, did you introduce yourself?" dad said to Kang Min Ah.
 
 
"I don't want to introduce my self to him." then she pointed a finger to me.
 
 
"What the.. Oy Kang Min Ah! You said you don't want to introduce yourself to me? HAH! As if I want to know who you are!" I said. This girl.. is really annoying.
 
 
"Okay. Excuse me, eomma, appa, where's my room?"
 
 
"Eh? Your going to sleep already?"
 
 
"Yeah. I'm tired already.."
 
 
"Okay.. I'm going with you.."
 
 
"ME TOO!"
 
 
"Let's go. And Cho Kyu Hyun."
 
 
"What, mom?"
 
 
"We're going to talk later.. You're seriously going to regret everything you just said." then they went upstairs.
 
 
Seriously.. I felt something in my chest when I said that I don't want to know who Kang Min Ah is.. And it.. hurts... Until now. Seriously, who are you Kang Min Ah?
 
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
He doesn't want to know me? Who cares, Cho Kyu Hyun! As if I want you to know me.. to remember me. What the?! Drama.. (-_-)
 
 
"Kyu Jin-ah.. Are you okay?" mom asked.
 
 
"I'm okay.."
 
 
"You don't look like you're okay.." dad said.
 
 
"I'm really okay, eomma, appa. Uhh.." I stood up. "Get out now. I'm tired. I want to sleep." then I smiled.
 
 
"Okay. Goodnight, sweetie." mom said then she kissed me on my cheek.
 
 
"Oyasuminasai~ [Goodnight~]" dad said then he gave me a hug.
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
- Living Room -
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV (again.. -_-)
 
 
O-kay? What's with this 'meeting'? Are we going to kill someone that we really need to have a meeting? But why are they not talking? Why are they just looking at me?
 
 
"Uhh.. Did I did something wrong?" I started.
 
 
"Cho Kyu Hyun." mom said. This is a surprise.. Mom's face is serious. "You really don't know her, do you?"
 
 
"I do know her. She's Kang Min Ah. Our group's new bodyguard." I said.
 
 
"WHAT?!" dad shouted as he slammed both his hands on the table. "THE GROUP'S WHAT?!" I switched my gaze to my mother.. She's covering with her hands. What? Why are they so shocked? Why do I feel like something's really wrong?
 
 
"Yeobu.. Our daughter.." mom slowly said then she started crying. "My daughter.."
 
 
"Really, mom, dad. Why are you calling Kang Min Ah your daughter? You only had a daughter, you know.." then I looked down.
 
 
"My poor daughter.. Why won't she stop doing all these kind of things?!" my mom said weakly.
 
 
"Oy, Kyu Hyun. She's going to be your group's bodyguard?" dad asked.
 
 
"Yeah. What's the big deal?" I said as if it's nothing. Actually, I'm worried too. She's still a girl.
 
 
"Big deal? WHATS THE BIG DEAL?! Her life will be in danger again! And it's going to be your--!" dad shouted at me, angrily. But mom stopped him.
 
 
"Yeobu.. Stop.. It's not his fault."
 
 
"Tsk. What's with Kang Min Ah? We're arguing because of her? Aish, really." then I stood up from my chair. "I'm going to bed now."
 
 
"She's Kyu Jin." mom said..
 
 
"Don't.. DON'T TALK ABOUT HER AGAIN!" I shouted then I ran towards my room.
 
 
How dare she! Eventhough she's my mom and Kyu Jin's mom, she still have to give respect to someone.. who died a long time ago! I know it's my fault. I know that. I know.. But why do they have to slap it on my face over and over again?! And most of all, she's saying that, that Kang Min Ah is Kyu Jin?! That's the most unacceptable thing, ever! My sister.. is dead. She's dead already!
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
- Next Morning -
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
Good morning, earth! Now, before everything else.. I'm going back to sleep.
 
 
*knock knock*
 
 
"Okay! Okay! I'm going out." I said as I stand up.
 
 
"Kyu Jin-ah?" mom said then she entered my room. "Oh! Good morning!"
 
 
"Morning, eomma.." then I entered the bathroom.
 
 
"You know what Kyu Jin," then she paused. A loooong one. Where's the toothpaste? Ah! There you are. "I think.." *splash* *soap* "I think you should tell it to Kyu Hyun already. That you're his sister and that you're alive." and that statement caused me to suddenly open my eyes widely.
 
 
"AAAHHH!" I screamed. Ow! It huuuurts! My eyes! Geez.. I forgot that I have soap on my face.. -_-
 
 
"Kyu Jin! Are you alright?!" mom asked worriedly outside the bathroom.
 
 
"Y-yeah." I rinsed my face with water then I went out the bathroom. Tsk. Ow.. "Oy, eomma. Don't say something like that again. I almost lost my 'sense of sight'."
 
 
"Eh?"
 
 
"Nandemonai.. [Nothing.. / Whatever..]"
 
 
"So, what do you think? Are you going to tell your brother the truth?" mom said.
 
 
"What truth?" I said. What is she talking about?
 
 
"That you are Kyu Jin!" she said. I sat on my bed. "I'm not Kyu Jin. Who's that, by the way?" I said. I'm Kang Min Ah, you know!
 
 
"Kyu Jin-ah.."
 
 
"Let's go." then I went outside.
 
 
____
 
 
- Dining Room -
 
 
Wow.. The dining area's appearance didn't change. And wow.. I still have to seat beside him. Great! Just great. -_- *note the sarcasm*
 
 
"Eomma, can I seat beside you?" I asked.
 
 
"No." she said with a smile. No choice.. I have to seat beside him.. -_-
 
 
"Good morning, Kyu Hyun-sama." then I sat beside him. But he glared at me.
 
 
"You can't seat there." Kyu Hyun said.
 
 
"And why can't I?" then I sat down.
 
 
"OY!" he shouted at me. "I said, you can't sit there! She's the only one who's allowed to seat there.." then he looked away.
 
 
"Tch." then I started eating.
 
 
"You're not really going to transfer to another seat?"
 
 
"I won't." I continued eating then I noticed that he's staring at me.. Really.. "Do you have something to say, Kyu Hyun-sama?"
 
 
"Nothing.." then he looked on his untouched food.
 
 
"It's rude to stare without any reason, you know. Well.. staring, alone, is already rude."
 
 
"Uhh.. Kyu Hyun-ah. Do you have anything to do today? Any guestings or shows?" mom suddenly said.
 
 
"Hmm.. I don't think I have any. Why did you ask?"
 
 
"Well, I just want you to do an errand for me." mom said. Pfft. Kyu Hyun, as an errand boy.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"With her." mom said then she pointed her index finger to me.
 
 
"AH! I forgot. I have something to do today!" Kyu Hyun and I said at the same time.
 
 
"I know that the both of you aren't busy and has nothing to do today.. Kyu Hyun, do it or else--" mom said and was about to threaten Kyu Hyun. Well. Kyu Hyun is a very kind son, so he stopped his mother from saying anything more.
 
 
"AH! I got it! I got it! Tch.." he said.
 
 
"How about you? Do you have anything to say?" mom asked me while smiling.
 
 
"I-I don't." I said. Eeek! Kowai! [Scary!]