Chapter 6

My Bodyguard
Chapter 6
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
"No. Not that! Aish! Are you really listening when I told you to get a sugar?!" I shouted at her.
 
 
We're currently doing the ERRAND that mom told us to do.. And it's really annoying with matching irritation. Why? She just asked us to go to the supermarket and buy groceries! What the?! What are maids for?! -_-
 
 
"What's wrong with this? Isn't this a sugar?" she asked innocently while showing me the SUGAR.
 
 
"Kang Min Ah, this an iodized salt! Iodized salt! Since when did humans put salt on their drinks?!" I told her as I wave the pack of salt in front of her face.
 
 
"Tch. I'm sorry for not knowing the difference between an iodized salt and a sugar." she said while crossing her arms.
 
 
"Really.. What kind of person are you?"
 
 
"Lalala. AH!" she suddenly shouted. When I turned around to face her.. she's holding a pack of mallows. "Marshmallows!"
 
 
"What the? Is this your first time seeing marshmallows?" I asked. *facepalm* Then I suddenly remembered something that I shouldn't.. Kyu Jin.. She loves marshmallows.
 
 
"Well, I'm sorry again. I've never got the chance to eat some of this since I got in an accident! Tch. Just pay for it." then she put 5 packs of mallows into the pushcart.
 
 
"Haay.. You're making my head hurt." I said. "What else do you want?" wait. I didn't mean to say that.
 
 
"What else? Hmm.. Let's see.." then she stop walking. "Actually.. Nothing." then she started walking again.
 
 
"! I'm really going to kill you!" I shouted at her.
 
 
"Then go." she said. I was about to hit her when I remembered that.. she's not a human. Because she's an alien. -_-
 
 
"On the second thought, maybe I'll do it next time." then we continued searching for the things that mom told us to buy.
 
 
"Canned goods. Noodles. Toilet napkin. Shampoo. Dishwashing liquid." she said as she read the list. "Haay.. I never thought that I will ever experience doing this.." she whispered.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Tch. Nevermind." then I walked faster and left her behind.
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
That guy. Always leaving me behind..
 
 
"Oy, Kyu Hyun. Kyu Hyuuuun? Ooooy." I called out. Aish! Where's that guuuuy! "Oooo--" I stopped when I saw him talking with someone.
 
 
"He looks so happy.. Is she his girlfriend? She's so cute!" I said in my mind. Well, even if that's his girlfriend, I don't really care. Just.. goodluck to the girl. Kyu Hyun loves to leave anyone behind.
 
 
I was about to continue my journey in the supermarket when someone suddenly blocked my way. "Uhh? Excuse me." I said. But he's still not moving. "Oy." then he suddenly grab me by my hand. Weird. What's with this guy? And.. why is he so gentle???
 
 
Back to Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
Damn. I enjoyed talking with Seo Hyun that I forgot about Kang Min Ah. Uhh..Speaking of Kang Min Ah.. Where's that ?!
 
 
"Oy, Kang Min Ah. Oooy?" I said as I look around. Then suddenly, I saw the cart that we we're using. Oh. And the list is here, too.
 
 
"What the. This is weird. The list is on the floor. The pushcart is here too. But that is not here.. -_- Aish! I'm going to kill her for leaving me here alone." in the end, I didn't have any choice because Kang Min Ah's gone. So I ended up buying the groceries alone.
 
 
"Kang Min Ah.. I'm going to kill you."
 
 
 
 
____
 
 
- Cho Residence -
 
 
"I'm back.." hay.. so tiring.
 
 
"Welcome back." mom said. "What took you so long?"
 
 
"It's because.. Wait. We have visitors?" I asked because I heard some laughters from the living room.
 
 
"Nah. It's Min Ah's." she said.
 
 
"Oh.. What? Wait. What?! Kang Min Ah?! She's here?!" I shouted. What the hell?! I'm really going to kill her.
 
 
"Yeah. When she came back earlier, she told me that you told her to go away and leave you alone. She also told me that you said that you can do the shopping alone." after mom said that, I walked towards the living room.
 
 
"KANG MIN AHHHH--!! Eh?"
 
 
*blink* *blink*
 
 
What the hell is this kid doing here?!
 
 
"Oh. Kyu Hyun-hyung. How'th life?" he said while smiling.
 
 
"What the hell?! Get out, you annoying kid!" I shouted at him. What the hell?! Kang Min Ah and Sehun knows each other?! Yes. You read it right. Sehun. As in Oh Sehun of Exo. The hell is this kid doing here?!
 
 
''Oy.. What are you doing here, Thehu-- I mean, Sehun?'' I said while looking at them.
 
 
''Oh! I'm here to visit my bestfriend.'' he said then smiled.
 
 
''Your bestfriend?'' then I looked around. ''Who?''
 
 
Then he pointed a finger to Kang Min Ah. ''Kyu Jin. Who else would it be?'' he said. Aish! Sehun too?!
 
 
''Oy Sehun! You're really starting to annoy me. Better go home now, or else Exo will lose one of their maknae!'' I shouted at him. But Kang Min Ah suddenly stand in front of me.
 
 
''Kyu Hyun-sama.. Jigoku e ike. Sehun, let's go.'' she said with cold eyes. Woah. That was.. really scary.
 
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
''Kyu Hyun-sama.. Jigoku e ike. [Go to Hell.] Sehun, let's go.'' I coldly said then we went to the garden. ''Sehun. Don't mind that bastard.''
 
 
Argh. That Kyu Hyun. I really want to kick his *censored* then bring him to the Pacific Ocean and let the unknown water creatures eat him! He's really annoying! I hate him!
 
 
''I don't really mind him threatening me. But I was just wondering why he's calling you 'Kang Min Ah'?'' he asked. I knew that he will ask this. -_-
 
 
''Well, it goes like this. You know that I am an assassin, right?'' I asked him. He only nodded. ''Well, it's basically my codename. No one else, except myself and my parents, knows about my true and real identity. Uhh.. You're one of the exceptions now, right?''
 
 
''Hmm. A codename. So, he doesn't know that you're Kyu Jin?''
 
 
''Mom and Dad told me that they already told him. But he doesn't want to believe them. He keeps on denying to himself that I'm still alive. I even asked him before if his sister is still alive. He said that.. she's dead. Cho Kyu Jin.. is dead. For him, I'm already dead. B-but Sehun.. I was jus--'' I wasn't able to continue my words because of Sehun's arms around me.
 
 
''I know it hurts. Eventhough you look really fine and strong, I know that your hurting inside. You're just like your brother, you know. Both of you are soooo indenial. He kept on denying to himself that you're still alive. And you also keep on denying to yourself that okay with it. That you don't care. And yes. You're mom and you're dad did tell him that you're Kyu Jin. But Jin-ah,'' then he pulled away and looked me in the eyes. ''when are you going to confess to him?'' then he touched my cheek, as if he's wiping something. Then it hit me.
 
 
I'm crying. He's right. Sehun's right. I'm denying it. I'm pretending that I'm alright. I'm pretending as if I don't care. And.. I'm pretending that I'm still mad at him.
 
 
''S-sehun.. I.. I want him to know who I really am. I want him to know that Kyu Jin is here, alive, and was already awake from coma. I want him to make me his little sister again.'' then I hugged Sehun again.
 
 
''Oy.. I didn't expect that you'll really cry, Jin-ah. You shocked me. Hehe! You never really changed, eh?'' he said while laughing. This guy.. I'm going to make Luhan him! >_<
 
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
What the hell is the meaning of 'Jigoku e ike'?! Ah! Kyu Hyun! You really are stupid! Of course! What's the use of your computer if you're not going to use it at times like this?! I think I should study Nihongo. That keeps on saying anything she wanted just because she knows that I won't understand it.
 
 
Jigoku e ike..
 
 
Google says : Jigoku e ike means Go to Hell.
 
 
''Oh. So, it means go to hell?'' I thought it was something like 'baka'.
 
 
*blink* *blink*
 
 
'' you, google! Go to hell, my !'' then I opened the door and went to the garden. I was about to shout her name when I heard Sehun speaking.
 
 
''Oy.. I didn't expect that you'll really cry, Jin-ah. You shocked me. Hehe! You never really changed, eh?'' he said while laughing a little. Tsk. He's not handsome at all. He's actually cute. As cute as my foot. -_-
 
 
''Whatever, Sehun. Hehe.'' then she.. smiled?! She what?! She.. she.. SHE SMILED AT SEHUN?! What the?! What's with that mesmerizing and fascinating smile that I think I've seen before?!
 
 
Wait. I didn't say something like 'mesmerizing' or 'fascinating', right?
 
 
''It's getting late. Better go back now.'' she said, still smiling.
 
 
''Yeah. I'm leaving now. And! Don't forget about what we talked about!''
 
 
''Hai.. Hai.. I'm going to talk to him. Just leave now. Shoo!''
 
 
''Ah so you're shoo-ing me away now, huh?!''
 
 
''I-i'm not. Just.. go now, Sehun.'' she said then her smile faded. I think Sehun noticed it that's why he walked closer to Kang Min Ah.
 
 
''H-hey. What's wrong? Are you sad because I'm leaving?'' he said while holding her face.
 
 
''I-it's not that.. It's just that.. I'M SENSING SOME EVIL SPIRITS LINGERING AROUND OUR HOUSE'S GARDEN. AND I THINK, IT'S WATCHING US, SEHUN.'' I don't know if it's just my imagination, but I think she really shouted those words on purpose. Tch. I forgot that she has a great sensing skills. Of course, assassins are trained to have good sensing skills.
 
 
''Oh! So that's it! Hahaha! I'm really going now, 'kay? Don't get too sad, okay? Wakarimasuka [Do you understand], Cho Kyu Jin?!'' he said. T-this guy..
 
 
''Wakarimasu [I understand], Oh Sehun!'' and she really answered?! Sehun's asking Kang Min Ah, but why is that bastard calling her 'Cho Kyu Jin' and 'Jin-ah'?!
 
 
''Oyasuminasai [Goodnight], Jin-ah!'' then he ran off. I was about to go and chase that Sehun when Kang Min Ah called me.
 
 
''Oy, Evil Spirit.'' then she faced me. ''Let's talk.'' then she smiled.
 
 
 
 

 

Author's Message

    Hey, guys. Uhm.. Just wanna say sorry for not updating 'till now. It's just that I'm busy with watching Anime~ Hahaha! Err.. Well, I'm not the type who really like leaving notes like this but, I just really want to say sorry. I just really can't give up watching Anime. (Especially now. Since Annie's identity has been found out. And I just love Eren Jaeger and Captain Levi so much~)

P.S. Blue's fine, right? If not, I'll change it then. ^_^

- YeMinKyuWook