Chapter 3

My Bodyguard
Chapter 3
 
 
Kyu Hyun's POV
 
 
What the hell did I just heard?! No way.. As in no way.. THERE'S NO WAY! But actually, there is. Just go out from this building and you'll see a way. (^_^)
 
 
"Seriously.. I'm starting to get crazy again.." I whispered to myself as I walk towards the elevator.
 
 
"Oh! If it isn't Kyu Hyun oppa. Nice to see you!" she said..
 
 
"Oh.. Seo Hyun.. You need something?" then I walked inside the elevator. She got in too..
 
 
"Hmm.. Nothing in particular but, oppa, are you okay?" she asked in a cute (?) voice.
 
 
"Yeah. I'm just a bit tired." then I smiled at her.
 
 
"Oh! Be sure to have a rest when you get home, okay?" then the elevator opened. "Ah! This is.. Take care, Kyu Hyun oppa!" and then she got off.
 
 
"Yes, ahjumma.." I whisphered to myself. "Aish! There really is no waaaay!" I said as I remember 'that'...
 
 
- Flashback -
 
 
"Oy! Where are you--"
 
 
"We're here." she said.
 
 
"So, you pull out the keys because we're here already?"
 
 
"No. It's because you're an idiot. You didn't even notice that I am a girl."
 
 
"Well, I'm sorry for being an idiot! And for your information, you're mor-- HEY! GET BACK HERE!"
 
 
"Urusai! Baka Kyu Hyun." then she walked inside the building.
 
 
"Oy, what business do you have here? Are you going to audition?" then she punched me on my head.
 
 
"B-baka! I'm not!" then she started walking again.
 
 
"Then what is it? And that hurts, you know?!"
 
 
"I'm.. I'm looking for someone.. Someone named.. Kim.. Kim Chong Hee.. -sama.." she said. Eh? What's with the '-sama' at the end?
 
 
"Kim Chong Hee? Ah. Maybe it's my group's manager that you're looking for.." I said quietly. "He's working here right?" I asked. Ofcourse Kyu Hyun! Ofcourse your manager works here! You really are an idiot..
 
 
She only nodded as a response. "He's the only Kim Chong Hee here. So it's probably our manager."
 
 
"You're manager?"
 
 
"Yeah. Isn't it obvious? I'm a well-known person. I'm a singer and a dancer!"
 
 
"You don't look like it."
 
 
"Atleast try to show hesitation when saying hurtful words! Geez.."
 
 
"So Kim Chong Hee is your manager?"
 
 
"Yeah. I belong in a group that he's manag--"
 
 
"You don't look like it."
 
 
"Atleast let me finish what I'm trying to say! Geez.. You're not just rude. You're also a bully! I'm the evil one here, you know...?" then we rode the elevator.
 
 
"What country are you from?" I asked.
 
 
"Japan."
 
 
"We're you born and raised there?"
 
 
"I was born here."
 
 
"And raised there?"
 
 
"Uhh.. I was here in Korea until 7th grade. I transfered to Japan to.. do something."
 
 
"Oh. So, you studied at Japan. You we're at Japan until now.. Is 'baka' a Japanese word?"
 
 
"Yeah."
 
 
"What does it mean?"
 
 
"Idiot.."
 
 
"What the?! You're calling me an idiot again! Are you seriously trying to pick up a fight with a guy like me?"
 
 
"Baka means Idiot, baka.."
 
 
"Ah.. Why is there a 'baka' at the end?!"
 
 
"Because you're an idiot."
 
 
*ting!*
 
 
"Let's go.. Which room?"
 
 
"That one on your right.." then she knocked on the door.. I really wanted to kill this girl right now.. Argh! I just hope that she won't be living in my parents house.. Well, I don't care if she'll stay there. I still have another option. Super Junior's Mansion. Geehee..
 
 
"Come in.." manager Kim said.
 
 
"Manageeer!" I said as I run to manager Kim then I hugged him.
 
 
"Ack! K-Kyu Hyun!"
 
 
"Good morning, Kim Chong Hee.. -sama.." the girl said. Uhh.. What was her name again? It sounds like.. Min.. Min.. Minnie Mouse! Uhh..
 
 
"Oh! Are you.. Kang Min Ah?!" manager said as he walk towards Min.. AH! Yeah. Kang Min Ah.
 
 
"Hai.."
 
 
"Waah! I finally get to meet you! Himeko told me a lot about you." then he smiled.
 
 
"Ah.. Excuse me, manager but what's happening?" I asked.
 
 
"Didn't I tell you?"
 
 
"Tell me what?"
 
 
"Not just you, to everyone in the group. About hiring your new bodyguard."
 
 
"Ah. The new bodyguard.. Hehe I forgot." I said. The new bodyguard of Super Junior?
 
 
"So, Min Ah, how's Japan?" Kang Min Ah.. A girl..
 
 
"It's fine, Chong Hee-sama." Kang Min ah.. Our new bodyguard..
 
 
"WHAT THE ?! OUR NEW BODYGUARD IS A GIRL?! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME, MANAGER?!" I shouted as I realize what manager Kim said. Seriously?! No way..
 
 
"Oh so you finally realized. It's true. She's your new bodyguard." he said as if it's not a big deal.
 
 
"Manager Kim, she's a girl! A girl! What can a girl do to protect us?! Scream and cry in front of those who'll try to kill us?! What the hell!"
 
 
"Cho Kyu Hyun!"
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"For your information, I don't know how to cry.." she said.. behind me..
 
 
"W-what the--!" and for the first time in my life, I experienced a body throw..
 
 
"Are you going to accept me now, Cho Kyu Hyun-sama?" she said as she kneel on my side.
 
 
"Y-yeah.. Just.. J-just help me stand.. up.."
 
 
"Yes, master.." she said then she help me stand up.
 
 
"Hahahaha! That was great, Min Ah! Hahaha! Let everyone in the group experience that, huh?" manager said. What the ?!
 
 
"Let manager Kim experience that too." I said.
 
 
"As you wish, master.." she bowed at me then teleported.. I mean.. Well.. she's too fast.. So, she teleported behind manager and woah! She really did it!
 
 
"That.. hurt.." then he lost consciousness. I looked at the girl beside me.. She's still bowing..
 
 
"You can stop that now."
 
 
"Yes, master." then she stand straightly.
 
 
"Seriously? You're our new bodyguard?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Why is it you?"
 
 
"Because your manager chose me."
 
 
"Argh.. Why didn't he choose a boy?! Why is it a girl?!"
 
 
"Because you guys won't try to talk to a boy. You guys are just interested on girls.." manager said.
 
 
"Woah! You're alive?!"
 
 
"Ofcourse I am, you idiot!"
 
 
"I mean, didn't you lost your consciousness?"
 
 
"Heh! That's called acting!"
 
 
"Yeah right.."
 
 
"Right.."
 
 
After some more arguments, they still managed to make me agree. Manager is so persistent..
 
 
"Now, go and tell them to prepare. Also, tell them that if they would not follow you, I'm really going to tell Min Ah to body throw them."
 
 
"Yes, manager!" then I get out and slammed the door.
 
 
- End of Flashback -
 
 
I still can't accept the fact that someone as fragile and weak looking as her will be our new bodyguard. Not to mention that, we're guys. And a girl will guard us. Isn't that kind of.. insulting?
 
 
Min Ah's POV
 
 
Waah. This man.. in front of me.. as in right in front of me right now.. He's the husband of the strongest woman in Japan! Oh my gosh! Why do I get to meet the most respectable persons?! Oh God, thanks.. I'm blessed.
 
 
"Uhh.. Manager-sama, should I introduce my self again?" I asked.
 
 
"Well.. I think you should." then he smiled.
 
 
"Uhm.. Annyeong hasseyo. I'm Kang Min Ah. 19 yeas old, from Japan. I respect everyone who is connected to Arisawa Himeko-sama."
 
 
"Oh. What group are you in? And what seat?"
 
 
"Group #7 ; Silver. Seat #7"
 
 
"Wait. What? 7th?!"
 
 
"Yes. I heard that you asked for the strongest girl member in our organization. Don't worry, Chong Hee-sama. I can protect and help you handle the group your managing."
 
 
"Oh! Oh! Please lend me your strength, Min Ah-chan!"
 
 
"Hai!"
 
 
"Hmm.. Should I tell you some informations about Super Junior?"
 
 
"Please, tell me some."
 
 
"Hmm.. Where should I start? Ah!" then he went to his table and pull out something from the drawer. "Here."
 
 
"A folder.." then I opened it. "..with pictures. Who are these guys, Chong Hee-sama?"
 
 
"They're the members of the group I am managing. Super Junior."
 
 
"Super Junior?"
 
 
"Yup. An all boy group with 13 wait.. 15 members. So, I'll introduce them."
 
 
"The first guy you see, he's named Park Jung Su. Also known as Park Lee Teuk and the leader of the group. Be careful on doing something childish because he's the mother of the group."
 
 
"I'm not childish, you know? I am a complete adult. I am more mature than you think."
 
 
"The second one is Kim Hee Chul. Don't even try to enter to his room and touch his things cause he might kill you.. Oh, I nearly forgot that you are an assasin so you can handle him well."
 
 
"I don't really care about this guy's properties.."
 
 
"Third one, Tan Han Kyung or Han Geng. Well, he's.."
 
 
"He's..?"
 
 
"Okay! The fourth is Kim Jong Woon also known as Kim Ye Sung"
 
 
"Okay.. Let's skip Han Geng-sama. But, Ye Sung.. Is he the one who holds 'that' thing?"
 
 
"He's the lead singer of the group. He's a pet lover and likes to hug his friends. Next is Shin Dong Hee or Shin Dong. He loves to eat and that's all."
 
 
"I want to fight him in an eating competition.."
 
 
"Next is Kim Young Woon also known as Kim Kang In. I think you two will get along."
 
 
"We'll get along? Why? Do we have the same interests?"
 
 
"Then, the seventh one is Lee Sung Min"
 
 
"So, this is Lee Sung Min. He's kinda.. cute? Nah. He's not cute. He looks like a demon summoned by a demon. Min Ah, that doesn't make sense at all!"
 
 
"He's cute right? If you're going to give presents to him, it should be anything colored with pink. Okay?"
 
 
"And why would I give him presents?"
 
 
"Next! The eighth member! Lee Hyuk Jae or Lee Eun Hyuk. He's the lead dancer and Shindong's Partner in eating."
 
 
"Oh.. I can feel that Shin Dong-san and Eun Hyuk-san are nice persons.."
 
 
"The ninth member is Lee Dong Hae. Well, I have nothing to say about him. You can easily figure out his personality."
 
 
"He's that transparent?! Woah.."
 
 
"The next one is Choi Shi Won. He's a priest, that's all. And. Be careful."
 
 
"I'll be really careful.. in stealing his bibles. Ohoho~"
 
 
"The eleventh member is Kim Ryeo Wook"
 
 
"K-Kim Ryeo Wook? D-did Chong H-hee-sama said K-Kim Ryeo Wook?"
 
 
"He's the kindest, most innocent, and the cook. Aah.. Min Ah-chan, are you okay? You're kinda.. pale.."
 
 
"I-I'm alright, Chong Hee-sama.. Please continue.."
 
 
"The next member is Kim Ki Bum. He's not from SHINee. They just have the same name."
 
 
"Oh. I used to be a fan of Key.."
 
 
"And last but not the least, the most important member, the magnae, Cho Kyuhyun!"
 
 
"That guy? Important? Psh. What a funny group. Full of weirdos, secret agents, ..and murderers."
 
 
"Well, he's the most evil!"
 
 
"Oh." I said with a blank expression.
 
 
"He's a living devil and you can still give me that expression?! Wait.. You aren't giving any expression.. Aren't you scared? He might bully you."
 
 
"I'm the Devil's Angel, Chong Hee-sama. I'm not scared of anything or anybody. Not even death.."
 
 
"Well, that's great."
 
 
"I do have to be with them 24/7, right? Meaning, I have to live with them.."
 
 
"Waah! You do understand things easily!"
 
 
"Thank you."