Kyeopta! ^^

SeoKyu So Cute Romance

Now it was way past midnight and Kyuhyun had been transferred to a normal patient room.

“Hoaaahhmm… I’m so sleepy,” Seohyun said and yawned every now and then.

“Come here, you can sleep beside me,” Kyuhyun said while shifting his body slowly to one side, leaving some space for Seohyun.

“Mwo?! You want me to sleep with you in 1 bed? It’s not even 24 hours after we first met each other!” Seohyun retorted in horror.

“Aish, don’t worry! I won’t do anything to you, especially in this state of mine,” Kyuhyun replied with his annoyed look.

“Shiro!” Seohyun stubbornly refused.

“I’m too tired and sick to argue with you, like seriously... Jaljayo!” Kyuhyun said while yawning. He slowly fell into a deep sleep.

Seohyun contemplated whether she should accept Kyuhyun’s offer or not. Sleeping with a man other than her husband was against her conscience. However, she could not stand the sleepiness and would not want to go home and leave the sick Kyuhyun alone.

“Kyu..” Seohyun called the sleeping Kyuhyun softly, but the latter did not budge. She repeated calling him twice, but the same thing happened. ‘It seems like he’s already asleep. Ottokhae??!’ Seohyun was caught in a dilemma. She looked around and finally she got an idea. She dragged a chair next to Kyuhyun’s bed. She then sat on the chair and laid her head on the bed. She fell asleep soon after.

**

It was 7 in the morning when Seohyun woke up. She felt so fresh and comfortable. But it did not take long until she realised that something was very wrong. She was lying on the comfortable hospital bed, tucked in a thick blanket, while the real patient, a.k.a her boyfriend Kyuhyun was sleeping on the chair, lying his head on the hospital bed. They had switched position without her knowing!

Then soon after Kyuhyun opened his eyes and sat up with a little groan. His neck and arms were aching due to his sleeping position.

“Good morning!” Kyuhyun greeted Seohyun with a husky voice.

“Why did you sleep there and made me sleep here?!” Seohyun asked in bewilderment.

“Because I’m a gentleman,” Kyuhyun answered wittily.

“But you’re still sick,” Seohyun said while touching Kyuhyun’s warm forehead.

“I’m feeling so much better now, thanks to you and the doctor,” Kyuhyun said with a smile.

“Really?” Seohyun asked. Kyuhyun just nodded and stood up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“Bathroom. I need to get ready for work,” Kyuhyun said while walking towards the bathroom.

“What? You still need to rest! Don’t go for work today!” Seohyun quickly grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand and stopped him.

“I’m fine, really. My fever has subsided by a lot. I promise I won’t faint again today,” Kyuhyun still stubbornly tried to convince her.

“I said NO!” Seohyun ordered Kyuhyun.

“But I need to …”

“No buts!” Seohyun said firmly.

“Seo, please.. this is really important. Yesterday I’ve worked so hard till late at night to come up with a good solution for the case I’m handling. So today I need to present the solution to my client.”

“Can’t you do it by phone?” Seohyun suggested.

“It’s not a good idea. I’m just an intern. So, that is not appropriate,” Kyuhyun rejected her suggestion.

“Aish, why are you so stubborn?!” Now Seohyun was getting impatient.

“I’ve been so stubborn since I was born,” Kyuhyun chuckled.

Seohyun sighed and said, “Alright, then I’ll go with you.”

“Mwo? Don’t you have any other things to do besides clinging onto me all the time?” Kyuhyun was a bit surprised.

“I’m free now that the school hasn’t started yet,” Seohyun replied.

Kyuhyun contemplated for a while. He felt uneasy about Seohyun’s idea. He was afraid that she and his handsome friend, Changmin, got attracted to each other.

“Yah! What are you thinking now? You look so serious,” Seohyun said.

“Ah… an..ani.. it’s nothing,” Kyuhyun stuttered.

“So can I go with you?”

“No, you don’t have to.”

“But I want to! You are my boyfriend and I care for you. I want to protect you from overworking yourself,” Seohyun explained.

Kyuhyun became speechless. He had not felt so grateful before. No one had been so caring to him like Seohyun did, partly because of his attitude.

“Deal?” Seohyun asked.

“Deal,” Kyuhyun finally agreed. He smiled happily.

“Gomawo, Seohyun-ah, for taking care of me,” Kyuhyun said while gently hugging Seohyun. Both of them could feel each other’s heartbeat and both of their faces suddenly turned bit-root red. They laughed at each other, knowing that they both are blushing due to shyness. But suddenly Kyuhyun’s smile disappeared. His face turned gloomy.

“What’s wrong?” Seohyun asked, confused.

“Uhm.. but you shouldn’t get attracted to my handsome friend, promise?” Kyuhyun said hesitantly.

“Hahaha.. why are you being over-protective?” Seohyun .

Kyuhyun was pouting, not happy with her teasing. “Just promise me, ok?!” he forced her.

“Arra, arra! Aigo, your sulky face is just too cute!” Seohyun said while pinching Kyuhyun’s cheeks playfully.

“Yah! Stop it! I’m older than you!” Kyuhyun was so annoyed for being called ‘cute’, although he was really cute beyond words.

“Hey, don’t get angry! Your disease may relapse!” Seohyun reminded him.

“Whatever, I’m bathing now!” Kyuhyun said while stomping to the bathroom. Seohyun was laughing at his childish action. ‘You, such a big kid, haha…’ Seohyun mumbled.

**

So now Seohyun and Kyuhyun were already at Kyuhyun’s workplace. Then Changmin came and looked at them questioningly.

“She’s Seohyun, the crazy girl I bumped into yesterday,” Kyuhyun said. Seohyun glared at Kyuhyun for being called ‘crazy girl’.

“Hi! I’m Changmin, Kyuhyun’s best and only friend. Nice to meet you, pretty!” Changmin introduced himself. Kyuhyun nudged him in annoyance.

“Seohyun imnida. Nice to meet you too,” Seohyun smiled and bowed politely.

“What brings you here, by the way?” Changmin asked.

“I’m here to accompany him,” Seohyun replied and looked at Kyuhyun meaningfully.

“What for?” Changmin asked with a confused look.

 “He was very sick last night as his Crohn’s disease relapsed and he fainted on the street with a high fever. Luckily I was there and helped him. He insisted to come for work today. So I need to look out for him so that he doesn’t overwork himself,” Seohyun explained.

“Jinja?! Aish, Kyu, I did tell you to go home and rest, but you didn’t listen to me!! Anyway, did Kyu do something bad to you? From what I know, he is always mean to others, especially strangers. I can protect you from his evilness! I can do anything for you, cutie!” Changmin said and blinked his left eye in the end. Kyuhyun gave Changmin his death glare.

“Yah! Stop seducing her! Seohyun and I have officially become a couple since last night,” Kyuhyun snapped in annoyance.

“Mwo?? That’s super-fast! Yah! Daebak!!” Changmin exclaimed in surprise.

“Ssshh!! Lower your voice!” Kyuhun reminded Changmin.

“Yah! You need to treat me, ok! I kind of contributed in making you two a couple. If I didn’t leave you at work to visit my mom, you wouldn’t get overworked and sick, and Seohyun won’t have a chance to help and worry for you, and..” Changmin explained, but Kyuhyun cut him, saying, “Yah, shut up! Our client is coming!” Kyuhyun said.

So Changmin stopped talking and he, together with Kyuhyun and the client, started their discussion in a more formal way. Kyuhyun presented his solution, making Changmin and the client awed.

“That’s brilliant! I’m sure we can win this case!” Changmin said elatedly. The client also nodded in agreement, satisfied with Kyuhyun’s solution. He also said that he would recommend Kyuhyun to work in the law firm upon Kyu’s graduation. Seohyun, who was sitting not too far away and eavesdropping on their conversations, was also impressed by Kyu’s genius solution. Well, at least Kyu was intelligent, one of the criteria Seohyun wanted her potential husband to have.

**

The next day, the trial was conducted. And as expected, Kyuhyun and Changmin won the case. Seohyun, who also attended the trial, congratulated both of them. With that, they finished their internship and could enjoy the remaining holidays.

“Seo, do you have any plans for tomorrow?” Kyuhyun asked shyly.

“No. I’m kind of free tomorrow. Do you want to ask me out?” Seohyun asked without hesitation.

“Yah! How could you ask that question?!”

“Haha.. you’re just too obvious, and your face is kyeopta!!” Seohyun teased Kyuhyun and pinched his blushing cheeks with all her might.

“Ouch! Stop it! Appo!” Kyuhyun screamed loudly. Seohyun just laughed at him and ran away to avoid from Kyu’s revenge. ‘Ugh, I wish I could have a cool and handsome image instead of this cute image! Argh! So annoying!!’ Kyuhyun mumbled.

They did not know that 2 pairs of burning eyes were watching them.

 

TBC