Part 8

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

Aigoo, you know what, Super Junior visiting us ! I mean, visiting SNSD unnie :) It's not because i don't like them. I love them but it very chaos in this dorm ! All 13 members and 9 members gathering make a very loud noise. But, Yuri unnie said that i have to act normal with this and do not have to be shock.

I'm in the kitchen now, helping Seo-baby unnie and Tae-tae unnie prepare for food . Hyo unnie also help us but not with the chores ! She help us to laugh with her pabo jokes ! Hyo unnie is very lively. I laugh so hard when i'm with her. Before i sleep, Hyo unnie will make a jokes first.

"Yah ! Who laugh very loud there ?" ask Heechul oppa.

"Oppa ~~ Don't be too shocked because you know what, like unnie like dongsaeng ." Sica unnie said and point to Yoona unnie.

"Alligator siblings !" said Leetuek oppa.

Seo-baby unnie, Tae-tae unie, Hyo unnie and I bringing the food at the living room. I catch Donghae oppa was stealing Yoona unnie eyes ! Omo this two ! 

"Hana-yah ! Let be my dongsaeng !" said Siwon oppa.

"Hahahahaahahaa ! wae oppa ?" ask me.

"Yoona use to be my doangsaeng so you as her sister you be my sister two !" she said and messing my hair.

"AH oppa !!" i said and run from him.

"Yoona unnie and Hae oppa ? It's really just a friend ?" ask me curiously.

*Flasback*

"Unnie, whose on the line ?" ask me when Yoona unnie done talking.

"Annii ~~ just a friend" she said.

"It's boy ! unnie namja chingu right ?" ask me

"Anniyyoo ~~" she said and just go maybe didn't want i asking her any question again.

*End Flashback"

"Fishy is Hae oppa ! Yoona unnie talk to him really sweet.  I don't think it just a relationship with friend." i said to myself.

I'm look at Yoona unnie.

"Omo ! She talking with Hae oppa now !" i said to myself.

"Hana-yah ! Don't peek !" said Sica unnie and take me with her.

"Aniyo unnie, but look at Yoona unnie, she's seem close with Hae oppa." i said to her.

Sica unnie just smiling and she ask me to play with her , Ryoewook and Shindong oppa. 

"Yoona unnie really have something with Hae oppa" said me .

"Ahjusssi !! You play foul !!!" i said to Shindong oppa.

"Yah !! Do i look old to you ? huh ?" Shindong oppa said and began to tickle me. 

"Oh please~~ please no ! ANI ! Please NO !!! NOOOO !!!" i said laoudly when Shindong oppa and Ryoewook oppa tickle me. 

Everyone in the house just laughing without helping me. 

"AIsh !!!"

"Yah !! Bullied my dongsaeng !" Ahh ~~ Finally my Yoona unnie prevent me from that evil ahjussi.

"Aigoo ~~ Im Yoona, just go and be with you lovey dovey ! Let us be !" said Shindong.

Leetuek oppa pinch Ryoewook and Shindong oppa while i and Yoona unnie laugh.

Siwon oppa take his phone and take a photos of us. He show us the picture. It's me with my Yoona unnie laughing so hard with our mouth open like alligator ! Yoona unnie slap Siwon oppa shoulder.

Everyone see the picture and said "ALLIGATOR SIBLING !" said them and we all laugh.

Oh ! I forgot someone ! Where Yesung oppa and Yuri unnie ? Fany is sitting with Siwon oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Hyo unnie have a fight dance couple with Aegyo couple, Sunny and Sungmin. Everyone else is here watching tv and chatting. Yoona unnie and Hae unnie is talking and sometime give a punch on each other hand. 

I wanna to find them so, i just leave the chaos living room.

Theres no one in the kitchen. I go and searching them in the room. There's one room had the door open. I go and see. 

Omo ! 

 

p/s : hey commentar, sucscriber, and also silent reader :) thanks for reading this fanfic !! Hug and kisses for you <3