Part 13

That KPOP Queen is my real Unnie.

I'm in the practice room. Watching my oppa and unnie doing their practice. It's amazing. And i think, if other fan watching this, they will scream. They will know how hard this two group had doing just for the fan.

And, the idea that Leeteuk oppa suggested , they had agree to do that. I mean, SNSD be Super Junior and Super Junior will be them ! How funny and i am really looking forward to this.

"Ya-yah ! Let's stop and discuss about the plan." said Leetuek.

"What plan ?" ask Taeyeon unnie.

"Ya ! My plan that i said earlier." said Leetuk and knocking Taeyeon unnie head.

"Ouch ! OPPA !!!" said Taeyeon unnie angry.

The other just smile to this sweet dorky couple. They sit on the floor.

"Firstly, we will have to think who become who. Right hyung ?" ask Heechul.

"Jyeah !" said Leetuek.

"But, SNSD just only have nine members , so ?" ask Jessica.

"Shindong will have another task with Kangin. Don't worry." said Siwon.

"Volunteer, i want to be the ICE PRINCESS." said Heechul

"Aha ! I know you, Heechul !" said Siwon.

"Donghae-ya , if you want to be Yoona, said that, don't shy ." said Leetuek teasing him.

Donghae face being RED !

After an hour, the disscusion end and everyone had their own role. 

"Let's go and eat ! Shiskin ! Come and eat because i scared that you might die !" Ryeowok stand up first and call Sooyoung to join him.

"YAH !!" Sooyoung angry.

"Let's goo.." said the others.

"Hana-yaa, come let's eat." said Yoona unnie and hold Hana's hand

"Yooonaaa ~~ you didn't want to hold my hand too ???" ask Sica like a sad princess.

"Arasoo unnie..." said Yoona and take a hold to Jessica hand.

Hana smile really happily just to see them. So sweet to each other.

In the cafetaria, they saw EXO, the new group from SM entertainment that will debut soon. 

"Anneyonghaseyo sunbaenim." Greet the group .

"Oh, anneyong ~~ Said Leetuek and ask SNSD and Super Junior to sit with them since they also just arrive.

"So, when will you debut ?" ask Leetuek to a handsome man name Tao.

"Oh, maybe in this year, sunbae." said Tao.

"Oh, who are the leader ?" ask Shindong.

"SUHO !" said the EXO members .

"Haha, so, good luck to you and we will get to perform together in SMTOWN Concert later right Hoobae." said Hyoyoen.

And they eat lunch together happily while talking about many things.

 

p/s : Lalalala, long time noo see. I'm soryy. *Singing Sory-Sory by Super Junior* Btw, i'm also EXOTICS noww soo, i think that it's good to put them also. Well, they in SM right ? HAHAHA. Well, enjoy and wait for the next update okeyy, chinguuu.