Chapter 35

Luhan Enters My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"Jinhee, can it be your parents?" I asked her.

She shooked her head. Pabo Luhan. It can't be them. If it was them, they would have told her. It's all my fault. If I didn't confess, HyunWon wouldn't be missing. 

"It's not your fault." Jinhee sobbed.

"If it wasn't me, the fans wouldn't take him away." I said as I wiped her tears.

"It's my fault." Jinhee blamed herself.

"How can it be your fault?" I asked.

As Jinhee was about to answer, someone rang the bell.

"I'll get it." I said.

"Ani. S-Stay here. You're an idol." Jinhee said, reminding me.

Jinhee wiped away her tears and got up.

 

Jinhee's POV

I opened the door and saw a box on the ground. I took the box in and closed the door.

"Who was that?" Luhan asked.

"I don't know." I answered.

I opened the box and saw a letter.

 

 

 

I've already told you to stay away from EXO, right? I told you, if you insists on staying with them, your little brother might have to pay a price. Do you really think that Luhan likes you? Do you really think that EXO likes you? No. You're just a pitiful trainee who's seeking for attention. Unfortunately, EXO couldn't see that. But, we, EXO's real fans could see that. I can't understand what EXO sees in you. You're not pretty nor cute. You don't even have a nice body or anything. Perhaps, you're just really good in acting. We, EXO's fans are here to protect our oppas. We wouldn't let you harm them. Just telling you, we can get an antifan club for you as soon as we let out the news that you're the one Luhan confessed to. But, we decided to give you a chance. Your little brother, Wonnie is with us. We'll give you another chance. Leave Luhan and EXO. You can continue being a SM trainee. Just leave our oppas alone. You're not worth it.

 

Your brother is in the park. (Which park? Now, that is the price you have to pay. Find which park is your little brother at around the entire Korea. Oh, not to mention, it's getting late and the weather is getting cold.)

 

 

"They're aren't even called fans!" Luhan said, getting furious.

"Luhan, we have to find for Wonnie first." I said as I grabbed my jacket.

Luhan quickly grabbed his jacket.

"Should we ask for EXO to help?" Luhan suggested.

"But, she already said that I should leave you guys." I sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter