Chapter 1

Luhan Enters My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee's POV

"Jinhee ah! Can you please help to clean table 12?" Daehong asked.

"Nae~" 

 

I'm Kang Jinhee. I'm working in Galaxy Restaurant. Daehong is the owner of the restaurant. Yoomi and I work here. My family lives in the countryside. I have a younger brother named Kang HyunWon. I decided to came to Seoul to earn more and helped my parents to pay my brother's fees. He's currently studying in the countryside. HyunWon is 6 years old. As soon as he is 7, my parents decide to send him to Seoul to study. 

 

"Jinhee ah! Jinheeeeee~" Yoomi sang as she skipped towards me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"I've helped you to get a date~" Yoomi sang.

"Mwo?!" 

"Tomorrow~ Dia Shopping Mall~ Starbucks~ 12p.m~ Wear glasses and also wear a red shoes~ So your date can find you. Your date knows your name so no worries~" Yoomi winked at me.

"Yah Yoomi ah!" 

 

Luhan's POV

"Hyunggg. I can't believe that you're really going to go." Tao said.

"I've already promised." I said as I wear my sunglasses.

"You can just skip it! She's not going to kill you or anything. If the fans spot you, you're sooo dead." Chen said.

"Anii. I'll go. It's a promise anyway. A man shall never break his promise." 

"Pfft." 

 

I went to Dia Shopping Mall and went to Starbucks. I stood there and started finding for a girl. 

"Around 163 cm.. Wears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter