Chapter 13

Luhan Enters My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee's POV

"Annyeong Wonnie ah~" I waved to HyunWon as he skipped in his school happily.

"ANNYEONG~" The brat waved too.

 

"You're getting attraction." I said.

"Nah. With my disguise on, it's perfectly fine." Luhan showed his thumbs up.

"It better be a perfect disguise." I said as I rode on the bicycle.

 

Luhan sat behind as I cycled all the way to the restaurant. I took out the keys and opened the door. 

"Where's the girl and the guy?" Luhan asked as he sat on the table.

"They have a name. They're called Yoomi and Daehong. Get down from the table." I said as I pushed him away.

"Where are they?" Luhan asked as he sat on the chair.

"Coming soon. I'm usually the earliest." 

"Oh. Isn't it dangerous to have you being the earliest here? Not to mention, ALONE."

"I--"

"Oh, it's fine. Apparently this girl is violent." 

"Go ahead and think whatever you want." I said as I went to the bar and started arranging the glasses.

 

"Jinhee~! OMO. LUHAN OPPA!" Yoomi entered.

"Annyeong." Luhan waved.

Yoomi waved happily to him.

"Why are you here, oppa?" Yoomi asked.

"I'm alone. So, I decided to accompany Jinhee~" The brat answered.

"MORNING~" Daehong sang as he opened the door widely.

"Annyeong Daehong oppa~!" Yoomi greeted.

"Annyeong." I said.

"Oh?" Daehong muttered as he pointed towards Luhan.

"He's staying here." I mouthed to him.

 

"Oppa~! I never knew you would come here! And it's my first time coming here! It must be fate that I get to see you!" A fangirl was talking LOUDLY to Luhan.

Yeah right. First time coming here. I've seen you everyday. Waiting for Luhan.

"It's coincidence." Luhan smiled.

"Yah, Jinhee ah. JINHEE!" Daehong shook me.

"N-Nae?"

"Iced passion tea?" Daehong asked.

"Nae? What passion tea?" I asked.

"I gave you the order for that table. They ordered iced passion tea." Daehong sighed.

"A-Ah. Mianhae. I'll prepare it now!" I said as I quickly gathered ices in a glass.

"Is there anything bothering you?" 

"Ani. I'm just daydreaming." I said as I quickly pour the tea in the glass.

 

"Jinhee~ Can you help me cut the onion?" Yoomi asked.

"B-But, you know I can't cook." I said.

"Cutting and cooking is different."

"I can't cut well." I pouted.

"Please? I have to take the orders for those tables and also help out Daehong in preparing the stew." Yoomi asked.

"A-Arraseo.. I'll try." I said.

I took the onion and peeled off the skin. I pushed up my sleeves up and held the knife with my right hand.

"You can do it, Kang Jinhee. It's just an onion. Cutting is simple." I said to myself.

I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter