Chapter 12

Luhan Enters My World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhee's POV

I let out a scream as I hit the person that is holding my wrist.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I shouted out loud.

"YAH YAH YAH! IT'S ME!" 

"WHO ARE YOU?!" I asked.

"LUHAN!" 

"I DON'T KNOW WHO IS LU-- LUHAN?!" 

 

I looked properly at the guy and it IS that brat.

"Oh. Mianhae." I said.

"YAH! You're violent." Luhan said as he rubbed his arm.

"You can't blame me. I was shocked."

"You'll never get kidnapped with your violence." Luhan said.

"Thank you for your comment then. Why are you even following me?" I asked.

"I wanted to walk you home. It's dark already. You might be in danger. But, after seeing your skills, I don't think you would be in danger."

 

"You could have just tell me. There's no need to follow me."

"Knowing you, you wouldn't allow me." Luhan said.

Yep. He's right. I wouldn't allow him to walk me home.

"You can go home now. I would be fine." I said.

"After hitting me, you're chasing me away?" Luhan asked.

"What do you want then?" I asked.

 

"Where's HyunWon?" Luhan asked.

"Sleeping." I answered as I gave him a glass of water.

Luhan settled down on the couch. 

"May I ask why are you here?" I asked.

"You asked me what I want." Luhan said.

"That doesn't mean you could stay here. The other members would be worried of you." I said.

 

"Honestly, the EXO-K members went overseas for filming advertisement purposes. The rest of EXO-M members went to visit their family. I'm all alone." Luhan said.

"And?"

"And I plan to stay here. Until the other members return." Luhan said easily.

"MWO?! YAH! If your fans know that you're staying here, I'm dead." I said.

"Pleasee? I don't want to be alone in the dorm." 

"No."

"Jinhee, please?"

"No. Look, I have to work and HyunWon would be schooling. No one would be at home." I said.

"I'll take care of your house!" 

"My house isn't going to run away."

"I'll promote your restaurant!" 

"Just stay in your dorm. During your free times, practice your songs or dances." I suggested.

"I don't like to be alone." Luhan mumbled.

"Just because of that? Nothing woul--"

 

"When I was young, my grandfather had heart attack when I was with him at home. I didn't know what to do. I called my parents and they rushed back. But, it was too late. My grandfather passed away. It was all my fault. If I wasn't alone, someone else might be able to help and he wouldn't die. But, I was too young. All I could do was watch my grandfather breathing his last breath." Luhan said.

"L-Luhan.."

"Whenever I'm alone, the pictures of my grandfather having heartattack would pass my mind. I'm not trying to escape. It's just that.. I felt bad. I was the cause of my grandfather's death." 

"Luhan, it's not." I assured him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter