T W O

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Nara’s  POV       Goosebumps these days doesn't want to leave me alone. It lurks under my skin and I couldn't do anything to shove them out. It suddenly just occured to me as I jumped out of the van when we arrived in TS Entertainment. And it just won't stop as me, and the girls, walked through the hallway leading to the practice room. Why am I feeling like this? Is there something ahead of me that I couldn't prevent to happen?   "You okay?" Mari spoke that made me blinked back myself. "You look like it's your first time here." She said and chuckled at the same time.   I feigned a smile and shook my head. "I'm okay. I-I'm just nervous coz I know manager will scold me or something." I said and they teased me even more. That added my goosebumps; not to mention the butterflies in my stomach. It's a double feeling, I tell you.   "But don't worry, Prince Daehyun will come and defend you." Rina, the girl with a pink-colored-bottom hair,  muttered. I'd get to know their names last night secretly. There's Mari and Rina. The short-haired girl goes by the name of Sara, without H. The long-black-haired girl is Minjee. The other blonde but straight is Sol, and the girl with a golden brown hair is Ara.   Okay, enough with the names. But wait...who is Prince Daehyun?   "D-Daehyun?" I found myself asking loudly. I shouldn't have asked that loud but I couldn't seem to stop my mouth. Geez.   "Yes," Rina grinned. "You're handsome boyfriend, of course."   Boyfriend??! I almost gasped but good thing I stopped myself. Hara has a boyfriend? Why didn't she tell me? But wait, does her boyfriend knows about the scheme too? Then I remember her telling me, "It's our secret, okay? Don't tell anyone. This is just between you and me." So does this mean, I have to act as his girlfriend too?   Great. Just great. Starting today, I am somebody's girlfriend.   "C'mon, we better get inside." Sara said, the same moment she pushed the door open. Goosebumps went on again. I feel like I'm entering an extension of hell. But I couldn't back out now.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter