T W E N T Y - O N E

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Nara’s  POV         Myeong-Dong Shopping District   Somehow, I didn't feel any regret of coming with Zelo. Ever since I stepped in Seoul, I've never been in Myeong-Dong so I was really thankful he invited me. Daehyun came with us though but his face was more like not happy to be here. I wonder why he come with us though. He can refuse even though Zelo had forced him. He had the right to say 'no' in the first place.   "Cheer up, hyung." Zelo, even though his mouth was covered with a mouth muffle face mask, muttered to his hyung. The boys both wore a mouth muffle face mask so the people wouldn't know them as we stroll around. In my case, Zelo gave me an oversized vintage sunglasses that covered half of my face.   Daehyun didn't say anything, he just glared at the younger one.   Zelo chuckled. "C'mon, hyung. Don't be such a wet blanket—"   "I'm not!" Daehyun cut him off fumingly. "I'm just thinking of Hara's sake. I don't think she'd recover from her sickness yet." He said, and I was shocked. Was he worried about my health? "I just want to remind you, Junhong. If there's something gonna happen to her, we're doomed. CEO boss will not be happy about this. Hara needs to rest that's why he'd given her a break for a week "   Zelo put his arms around Daehyun coolly. "I know, hyung. But I swear, nothing's gonna happen to noona because we're here for her." He said as he winked at me. Daehyun spun his head to me.   "I-I think I'm fine now, Daehyun-ah, don't worry." I found myself saying.   "You want to buy something, noona? C'mon, pick. Daehyun hyung will pay for it." Zelo laughed at his own joke. I shook my head because I know Daehyun will not do that for me. Our eyes met and I suddenly don't know what to do. It was kind of awkward again. Even Zelo was oblivios as to what was happening around me and his hyung.   I cleared my throat. "I don't want to buy anything..." I mumbled, more unto myself.   "Oh?" Zelo's attention shifted to the nearby jewelry stall. "This would look good on you, noona." He said as he pulled me with him. He took one necklace with swan pendant and showed it to me and Daehyun. " Right, hyung?" Daehyun reached and looked at it for a moment then he shook his head.   "No." He simply said. Then he picked up a red crystal heart rhinestone pendant necklace. The pendant was so tiny, about five millimeters, and I fell in love with it. But I doubt if he will buy it for me. "This is cute." He said and by the sound of it, he seemed like smiling beneath those mask. Before I could blinked he shoved out his purse from his pocket and he then handed a paper bill to the storekeeper.   My eyes went wide behind the sunglasses. I wanted to ask him if he was sure but I was thinking, maybe it wasn't really for me. Who knows it's really for Hara?   "You have a good taste, hyung." Zelo gave him a thumbs up.   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter