F O R T Y - T H R E E

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Nara’s  POV         "The nurse is exaggerating." I muttered the moment Daehyun and I sauntered out of the clinic. My arm was wrapped with a bandage. I think it was being wrapped exaggeratedly because I wasn't barely hurt. "I don't think I dislocated my shoulder or anything. Why does she have to bandage my arm?"   "It's not an exaggeration, Nara-yah." Daehyun muttered, and he wasn't even looking at me.   "It's just a scratch, it doesn't need to be bandaged or anything."   "Just stop complaining, will you?" This time he looked at me. He do looked annoyed but mixed with worry. He stopped walking and so I stopped as well. "Next time, be careful. If you really want to get away from me, just be careful not to hurt yourself." He said and I pursed my lips at that. There's no way I could deny that I was running away from him that moment before I slipped myself on the stairs because it's totally obvious that I was.   He started walking again and I walked behind him. We both stopped when we arrived at our practice room. I thought he will just go on and left but I was wrong. He knocked on the door and opened it. I went inside first and the moment I was inside, a collective gasp filled the room. My members came rushing towards me.   "What happened, Nara-yah?" Minjee unnie asked as she scanned her eyes on my arm.   "Did you have an accident" Mari asked. "Did you left the building without us knowing?"   "Are you badly hurt?" Rina and Sol asked in unison.   "N-No, I'm okay." I told them. "I'm not badly hurt or anything. I'm not injured either. The bandage is just an exaggeration. Trust me, it's just a scratch. Nothing serious at all."   "What happened?" Unnie asked again.   "She fell on the stairs." Daehyun answered on my behalf.   "Really? Oh my gosh! That must've been serious, unnie." Ari gasped.   "No, I'm okay. It's nothing serious guys."   "But how did you fall on the stairs? Since when did you become careless, Nara-yah?"   I shrugged. I suddenly want to get out from their unending questions. "Well, accidents happen." I smiled sheepishly. I heard Daehyun snickered beside me.   "Nara was hurrying down the stairs because she's avoiding me—"   "I told you I'm not avoiding you!" I snapped at him.   "Yes, you are." He insisted.   "Will you stop insisting—"   "Stop denying it. It's obvious."   I was about to open my mouth again when I noticed we had audience in front of us. I closed back my mouth. I'm sure my cheeks were turning red hot in front of these people. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Daehyun smirking.   I so wanted to disappear in the dark and never come out again.   He ruffled my hair, not even embarrassed that my members were gaping at us. "See you around." He said to no one in particular before he headed out of the room. When he was gone, the girls squealed tickled pink while me, I turned into a tomato.  

;Daehyun’s  POV

        "Two bubble teas please, blueberry and cantaloupe." I ordered behind the mouth mask I'm wearing. The girl staff did a second look on me. Hopefully, she wouldn't recognize me and Youngjae. I turned my head to Youngjae beside me so the girl wouldn't take notice on me. "How about you? Aren't you gonna order something?" I asked him when he didn't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter