T W E L V E

I'm His Substitute Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
;Hara’s  POV         "The member of idol group B.A.P, Jung Daehyun, is reportedly dating a trainee in the same company. The girl is revealed to be Choi Hara and is going to be part of a girl group debuting soon—" I turned off the T.V as I couldn't bear watching it. The more I listened to the news and saw Daehyun and Nara's picture flashed on the screen, the more my heart was being cut deep. I was drowned in remorse and I don't know when could I get rid of it.   I know I'm stupid for feeling this way. It was all my fault after all. Nara had gone through because of me. She didn't know a thing, she's oblivious and she's just trying to help. I should've told her but my tail just got in the way. And now the public knew the truth already. Nara was known as me, and I just couldn't help the guilt to eat me up.   Nara was the best sister in the whole world. I know she will always be there for me. That's a fact. And I relied on that fact. I depend on that fact because I know she will not, ever, turn me down.   It was so selfish of me to do that and I know it. I'm just thinking about myself. I'm not thinking about what would Nara feel, about what would everyone feel on what I did.   My boyfriend, Daehyun, who did nothing wrong but loved me, I cheated behind his back. Was it too late for me to regret everything what I did?   The news I saw created a deep wound in my heart. The problem I had created was now became doubled. Worse, I dragged Nara into the mess I've made. After this, I don't know if Nara could still forgive me.   And Daehyun too.   A tear fell from my eyes and I brushed it off with my thumb but my tears just won't stop from falling. That'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter