2

Cold

Sulli's P.O.V

After the encounter with Krystal it was time for registration. The teacher left the classroom for a while and I felt something hitting me in the back. I looked behind me and saw Krystal about to flick whatever it was across the room at me again.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Krystal shrugged. "Your attention."

I frowned, not sure how to respond so I just turned around again.

"What's happening?" Luna asked.

"Krystal's flicking stuff at me." I mumbled.

"..Really?" Said Luna, looking surprised. "She never does that. She just keeps to herself.

"Is it a bad thing she's doing this then?" I asked.

Luna shrugged. The teacher came back in and told us what was going on today then the bell went and we all walked to our next lessons.

 

Unfortunately Luna, Amber and Victoria didn't have the same lessons as me for the day so we were seperated. I stood outside the art rooms in a line with the rest of my class. I looked around to see who was here and I saw Krystal at the back. She was staring at the floor with cold eyes and people were purposely trying to stay as far away as possible from her. We were told to go in and everyone took their places. All the seats in the room were taken.. Apart from the one next to Krystal of course. I sat down slowly and looked over at her. She was staring at the table and wasn't taking much notice of what was going on.

"We're starting a new topic." Said the teacher. "About relationships. Krystal. What comes to mind when you hear that word."

Krystal looked up coldly at the teacher. "Some kind of connection between two or more people.." She mumbled.

The teacher nodded and asked other members of the class. Then he told us to get started on our work and said we could use anything in the room we wanted. I was working quietly when I felt Krystal move closer.

"Let me use your hand." She said coldly.

"For what?" I asked.

"To put in the paint to put on my work. My hand doesn't fill up enough room." She said.

"But I don't want to get paint on my hand." I said.

"Tough luck." She said, then she grabbed my hand and dipped it in the paint then put my hand on her work and took it off again, leaving a big handprint.

I frowned slightly and looked up at her. "You're cold.."

"I see you're already becoming stupid like them." She said.

"Why are you so cold Krystal?" I asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." She said quietly, then went back to her work.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

After art, I sneaked out of the next class to find out as much as I could about this new girl.. Not because I was weird or anything, I just wanted to freak her out. I went into the student file rooms and locked myself in and looked through all the files to see if I could find her, and surely enough I did.

"Choi Jinri.. Hm.. Pretty." I mumbled, starting to read through the documents.

I spent a long time reading through the documents until I heard someone coming, then I quickly slipped out of the room unseen and I went to class.

 

When I got there, Sulli was sat in the seat next to mine and the teacher was nowhere to be seen. I sat down and looked over at Sulli, deciding how I should start to scare her.

"..Happy late birthday." I said.

She looked up at me. "How did you know?"

"Your birthday is March 29th." I mumbled.

"...You're freaking me out, how do you know? Just tell me." Sulli whined.

"Can't tell you." I said.

"Now I know why they told me to stay away from you.." She mumbled.

"But can't you tell we're going to have so much fun Choi Jinri?" I said, grinning.

"Shut up." Sulli said seriously.

"Don't  tell me to shut up." I growled.

"I'll do what I want." She said.

"No you won't." I stood up and glared down at her. The entire class went silent.

"Want to bet on that then?" Sulli snarled, then she stood up too and it turns out she was a lot taller than I thought.

"Your height doesn't scare me." I said.

"Well you don't scare me." She replied.

"Just you wait Choi Jinri.." I hissed, then I sat back down again and glared at the table.

And in my mind, that was when I decided to come up with a plan.