7

Cold

(meep. I didn't update for a while, I'm sorry guys I haven't been feeling too good in the past few days. The reason the last chapter got rushed was because my internet deleted the entire chapter so I was pretty mad so I wrote it as quick as I could. I'm sorry if updates seem to be getting less and less, I don't really think I'll finish this story. Sorry guys.)

 

Krystal's P.O.V

I lay on the couch staring up at the ceiling whilst Sulli was reading.

"..All you do is read." I groaned.

"My parents make me study a lot. I have to read." She said.

"Can't you do something more interesting?" I asked.

She shook her head. "You can play on the xbox if you like.. I don't use it that often."

I slowly stood up and switched the xbox on. "What games do you have?"

"A lot of zombie games." She said.

I picked up one of the games, it was called Dead Island, and I put it in the xbox and started to play it. About 10 minutes later I was speeding through it.

"...I've never seen someone play a game so fast." Sulli said, blinking.

I smiled slightly and kept going. "It's an easy game.."

Eventually Sulli stopped reading and poked me in the arm. "I'm done studying."

I turned off the xbox. "So what do you want to do?" I asked.

Sulli shrugged, then I saw her blush.

"..Kissing?" I asked, giggling.

She nodded shyly.

I pulled her closer and kissed her softly and she started to kiss back and cuddle up against me. Everything was going fine until the door opened.

"Sulli, we bought- What are you doing?!"

Sulli quickly stood up. "It's.. Not w-what it looks like!"

"I know exactly what I saw!" Luna yelled, then she turned her attention to me. "You."

"Me." I said plainly.

"What did you do to Sulli." Luna growled.

"I did nothing to Choi Jinri." I said.

"Well you obviously did because-" Luna started.

"I wanted her to do it." Sulli said quickly.

"Why?" Luna asked.

"Because..." She looked over at me, then back at Luna. "I love her."

"She's put you in a trance or something." Luna said.

"No.. I'm being serious.. I do love her.." Sulli said.

Luna look at me. "Anything to say for yourself?"

"..It's her choice to love me. And I.. Love her too.." I mumbled.

Sulli smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I.. I can't believe this.." Luna groaned. "Sulli. It's either her or us. We can't work as one. She's always been our enemy."

Sulli frowned. "You can't make me choose.. Can't I just be friends with you?"

"Choose them.. I don't mind.. You need your friends more than you need me.." I sighed.

"No, Krystal.. I need you both equally." Sulli said.

"Then let's make a deal." Luna said. "We'll still be friends, as long as you don't bring Krystal with you when we want to have time together."

"Seems reasonable.." I mumbled.

"Fine.." Sulli said. "But right now I'm spending time with Krystal."

"Okay.. Then I'll see you in school." Said Luna, then she left.

Sulli sat back down and hugged me tightly. "Krystal.. I'm scared.. I'm worried she'll tell everyone.."

"Luna wouldn't do that. She wouldn't hurt her friends.. And you don't have to call me Krystal.. You can call me Soojung if you like, since I call you Choi Jinri." I said, then I grinned.

"I think that Soojung is a pretty name.." Said Sulli.

We spent the rest of the day on the couch, then we went to bed again. The next day was pretty much the same apart from no Luna. Then it got to the evening.

"You need to leave now.." Sulli said.

"Okay.. Well.. I'll be in the woods if you want me.." I said, then I hugged her tightly.

"I'll most likely see you at school then.." Sulli said.

I nodded. Sulli opened the door. "See you later, Choi Jinri." I said, then I left and went into the woods.