Sulli's Revenge

Cold

Sulli's P.O.V

"I need to uhh.. Register some pills I have to take here." I said awkwardly to the woman at the office.

"Oh sure, just wait outside of the nurse's room and she'll see you shortly, she's on a break right now though so she could be a few minutes." Said the woman.

"It's okay." I said.

Instead of going to the nurse's room, I went to a different one that was located close by.. The student files room. I crept in slowly and locked the door behind me and looked around.

"Krystal isn't her real name.. How will I find her.." I thought to myself.

After a while I decided I would look through all the files to see if I could find a picture of her. It took me a very long time, but I found her eventually. I opened up the file and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her picture. I opened up the file and started to read.

After a while of reading, I found out her name was Jung Soojung, she was born in California but moved here at a young age and she had a criminal record for numerous things.

"Criminal record.. Hm lets see.. Ooh, harrassment." I mumbled to myself, grinning slightly.

There wasn't much after that, just a bunch of family history. I found out she had a sister called Jessica and her family were rich, that was when I decided I'd got enough knowledge and I left.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

Maths. The most boring lesson of the day. And no Choi Jinri to annoy either. I was wondering where she was when she came in.

"Sorry I'm late, I was at the office." She said to the teacher.

She looked around for somewhere to sit but when she saw the only seat left in the room was the one next to me she sighed and sat down reluctantly.

"Hello Choi Jinri." I said.

"Don't call me Choi Jinri or I'll call you by your real name."  She said quietly.

"That's stupid, nobody knows my real name." I snorted.

"Really? Is that so Jung Soojung?" She stared at me seriously.

I glared at her. "Never ever say that name again."

"Why not? It's your name after all." She said.

"Just.. Shut up." I hissed.

"Fine then." She mumbled, then we both started to work.

After a while, I finished my work and got bored so I decided to pester her again.

"So Choi Jinri, why were you late?" I asked.

"Does it have anything to do with you?" She looked up at me from her work.

"..Oh yes." I said.

"No it doesn't." She mumbled.

My hand darted across the table and I took her pen out of her hand. "Tell me." I said.

"I was at the office registering some pills I have to take, now give me my pen back." She sighed.

"Let me see the pills." I said.

"No." She said. "I just want my pen back."

"Tough, tell me or you aren't having it back." I said, grinning.

Instead of a reaction, Sulli tried to ask the people in front of us for one but I pulled her back.

"Let go!" Sulli squeaked.

"No. They won't give you a pen. You're a new kid, nobody gives new kids pens." I said.

"This is harrassment. You know you shouldn't make a habit of it, since I know that you've been in trouble with the law for it." She said.

I stopped. "Who told you."

"Not telling you."

"I SAID WHO TOLD YOU?!" I screamed and I grabbed her by the shirt and glared at her.

The entire class went silent and the teacher looked over at us.

"Krystal, what are you doing?!" The teacher yelled.

I looked up at him and growled, then pulled Sulli out of her seat and dragged her outside.

"W-Where are we going?" Sulli whimpered.

I stayed silent and held onto her tightly as I jumped onto a bin and pushed her onto the roof and then I climbed up.

"Now answer me properly. Who told you. And what else do you know." I said firmly, glaring at her.

"I just know.. And.. I know you're from California.. And you have a criminal record.. And you have a sister called Jessica.. And your family is rich.." She mumbled.

I groaned loudly. "You shouldn't know any of this.."

There were shouts from below. They knew we were on the roof.

"Let me go down.." Sulli said.

"No. Run. Go home Choi Jinri. And don't come back.." I growled, then I walked away.

I heard Sulli jump off the roof and sprint away. I didn't bother to come down off the roof and I stayed there the entire day, thinking of a plan.

I heard the bell go to signal the end of the day and I saw people come flooding out of the school.

"Just you wait Choi Jinri.. I will get you.."  I thought to myself.