5

Cold

Sulli's P.O.V

I sprinted all the way home and didn't stop, when I got home there was nobody in but my parents had left a note for me.

'Left for the weekend to visit some of our friends, look after the house.'

I groaned and slumped down on the couch and ended up falling asleep for a very long time, it was only when I felt something pokingme that I opened my eyes.

"Hello Choi Jinri." Said Krystal.

I screamed and almost fell over but she held me down.

"Why are you here? How do you know where I live?!" I yelled.

"Don't be scared Choi Jinri, I won't hurt you." She said, grinning slightly.

"If you can call me Choi Jinri, then I'll call you by your name.." I said, shivering from the cold.

"Fine then, but it won't make a difference to me anymore." She said and started to move closer.

"Just go home.." I groaned.

"I don't have a home. My family don't like me.." She said.

"Really? Why?" I asked.

"Can't tell you. I want a tour of your house because I'm staying here now." She said.

"No.. Go away.. Can't you tell I don't want you here?" I sighed.

"I'm not leaving, Choi Jinri." She hissed.

"Well I'll force you to leave, Jung Soojung." I growled, standing up.

I pushed her over to the wall but before I could do any more she spun around and I was against the wall instead.

"You can't win." She said.

"Get out." I said firmly.

She moved closer and our faces were inches apart. "I said no."

"I don't want you here. I ha-" She put her hand over my mouth and shook her head.

"No more talking now Choi Jinri." She said.

I tugged her hand away. "Why can't I talk?" I asked.

"Because I said so. Now no more talking or else I'll do something you won't like." She mumbled, then she led me back to the couch. "Stay there Choi Jinri."

I watched her go upstairs, then she came back with the covers from my bed and put them over me.

"What is this for?" I asked.

"You just spoke." I heard her say.

"I'm sorry." I muttered sarcastically.

She pulled the covers away from my face and sat on my lap. "And now the new kid is about to turn into the weird kid."

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling a bit worried.

She shook her head and leaned in closer. "I said you wouldn't like this.." She whispered, then her lips met mine.

My eyes widened as I tried to push her away but she wouldn't move, eventually I gave up and stopped moving, but she still didn't stop. I quickly pulled my phone out and managed to send a text to Luna "HELP" it said. A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Krystal pulled away slowly.

"Who did you tell to come here.." She mumbled.

"Luna." I said.

"You don't need help." She sighed.

"I said I didn't want you here.." I groaned.

"I'm not leaving. Now shut up or I'll do it again." She growled.

There were more knocks at the door. "LET US IN!" I heard Luna yell.

"I won't shut up!" I protested.

"Then I'm doing it again." She said, then she pressed her lips against mine again.

"THAT'S IT, WE'RE BREAKING IN!" I heard Amber yell and then they started to kick the door in.

"I don't.. Want them.. To break the door.." I said inbetween the kiss.

"Then let them in.." She said, and she let go of me and hid under the covers instead.

I slowly got up and opened the door.

"Jeez Sulli, we thought you were dead." Luna groaned.

"I'm fine now.." I mumbled. "Just stay with me.."

I let them in and we all sat down, I sat on Krystal, forgetting she was under the covers.

"So what happened?" Victoria asked.

"Krystal was here.. But she's gone now.." I said.

"What did she do to you?" Amber asked.

"She wouldn't let me talk.. And every time I did she kissed me. I didn't like it though.." I said, adding the last part quickly.

I heard a small hiss from under me. "Move."

"..What was that?" Luna said, standing up.

"She's still here Sulli." Amber said.

Everyone started searching for Krystal upstairs. I stood up slowly.

"You idiot, you sat on me!" Krystal growled.

"Shush, they might hear you. Just leave or they'll hurt you.." I whispered..

"Since when did you care?" She asked, smirking slightly.

I looked at her, not sure how to respond. "Just go." I said, and I opened the window.

"See you later then, Choi Jinri." She said, then she climbed out of the window and sprinted off into the darkness.

I sighed and collapsed against the wall. Luna came back down and saw me.

"Sulli! What's wrong?" She asked, running over.

I looked up at her. "I've fallen for her.." I groaned.