3

Cold

Sulli's P.O.V

When it was break, I went outside and sat with Luna, Victoria and Amber.

"So, how did your lessons go?" Victoria asked.

"..Krystal kept pestering me and now she keeps freaking me out by telling me things about myself that nobody else knows." I mumbled.

"Like what?" Luna asked, looking concerned.

"Where and when I was born.. Things like that.." I said.

"Well.. That is quite strange.. But she's never shown an interest in anyone else like this." Amber said.

"What could possibly make her do this to me though?" I asked, feeling frustrated.

"Well.. Everyone knows she's a lesbian... So maybe.." Luna stopped, feeling awkward.

"..How do you know that?" I asked.

"She was caught a few times a while back kissing other girls.." Luna said quietly.

"But the really scary thing about that.. The girls that she was with were found d-" Amber suddenly stopped and I felt someone standing close behind me.. Someone with a very cold aura.

"..I said stop talking about me. Are you really that stupid?" Krystal hissed.

"Then stop bugging our friend." Amber said.

"Why are you telling her stories then? Can't you tell she's already freaked out enough? Poor Choi Jinri." Krystal said, patting my head.

"D-Don't touch me.." I mumbled, but that only made Krystal move closer and I felt the coldness more.

"She said don't touch her." Victoria said, glaring at Krystal.

"I don't listen." Krystal said, then she pulled me against her and I felt the coldness from her shoot across my body.

"Y-Yah I said don't touch me!" I squeaked.

"I don't care Choi Jinri. Your discomfort gives me satisfaction." Krystal said and I felt her laughing.

"This is harrassment!" I yelled.

Krystal clamped a hand over my mouth and leaned closer. That was when Amber came to my rescue and pulled Krystal away.

"Get lost you freak." Amber growled, then pushed her towards the door.

"I'll be back Choi Jinri.. Don't worry." She said, then she left.

"That's it. I'm done. Next time she comes over, I'm gonna kill her." Luna sighed.

"I'll be okay. Don't worry." I said.

"..Let me see your timetable for a sec." Amber said.

I took my timetable out of my bag and passed it to her. After a few moments of observing it Amber groaned loudly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your timetable is identical to hers." She said.

"..Wait! I just came up with the best plan ever! So you can freak her out too!" Luna suddenly yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling slightly worried.

Luna pulled us all closer and told us of her plan.. And when it was decided I could tell I would not enjoy it at all..