Chapter 2

Us (Hiatus)

After being 'forced' to leave Mato planet to live with my mother in exo, I was in front of the gates of the castle of exo, the guards saw me appear from nowhere .. - Who are you? - One of them asked me - I Bang SungMi Princess ofMato. - I said, the two guards looked at each other and nodded, so they opened the gates for me. I went through the gates, I looked around and moved on. I stopped in front of a huge door to get inside the castle, I was scared but I pushed the door and entered. Out of nowhere appeared a boy in front of me - who are you? - He asked me - I'm Bang SungMi.. - He interrupted me - Come with me .. - Was all he said, I followed him to a huge hall where stood the throne, I stopped and looked around, I heard a soft voice - JoonMyun sweetheart who is this beautiful girl? - I looked at her 'then she is my mother' I thought - She says that she is Bang SungMi - he said and looked at me - Bang SungMi?! - She said in surprise and looked at me, she got up and came to me, I was surprised by her actions, then she hugged me - Honey, how long, you don't know how I waited for this day.. - she said, I felt tears fall from her eyes - Why are you crying? - I asked her frightened - This are tears of joy, Sweetheart - meanwhile JoonMyun was watching us intrigued by what was happening, my mother let me go and turned to JoonMyun - Can you come here JoonMyun, please - she called him and he came to us - Dear JoonMyun I want you to meet your half-sister Bang SungMi princess of Mato and Exo Planet - she said, he looked at me and smiled - Hi I'm Kim JoonMyun Prince of Exo, but you can call me the way you prefer - I smiled - Okay, Joon Oppa - he smiled even more, suddenly we heard a loud noise, looked something being hurled too hard on the ground, Joon Oppa excused himself and went to see what was happening ...

 

 

 

 

Hey Guys another small charpter, sorry.. But we should be very happy 'cause of EXO New MV 'Wolf' I loved the song so much hope you guys liked too kekeke

well enjoy the new charpter okay, bye readers..- Noona_