Chapter 7

Us (Hiatus)
'The next morning'
 
Today is the day ... - my mom said - I hope everything goes as planned - she curled in the arms of my dad - Do not worry, she's a strong girl - my dad said and kissed her forehead and she nodded with her ​​head on my dad's chest.
 
'On the other side of the castle'
 
I woke up with two giants falling on my bed - Oof - I opened my eyes to see the next morons to enter into my blacklist, guess who was, my two oppas - SungMinnie ~ - JoonMyun sang - Hmmm - I groaned - it's time to wake up, darling - this time was Yongguk who sang - what do you guys want? - I groaned again - We want you to wake up - they embraced me, one on each side of my body and were rubbing against me like if they were cats, damn how I hated it when they did it, using my power I teleported from the embrace their - out of my room now! - I said to the two fools that disturbed my beauty sleep, they straightened up and pretended they were asleep - Nop - JoonMyun replied, with eyes closed, I swear if it were not for my love for these two idiots, I would have killed them, when I was going to argue with both once again heard someone knock on the door - you wont open the door? - Yongguk said in a serious tone, I looked at him and arch an eyebrow, he knew I was not in to jokes so he got out of bed and went to open the door, while I would direct to my bed in order to sleep again so I lay down I kicked JoonMyun with all my strength out of bed - Oof - he fell to the ground, Yongguk opened the door and my mother appeared - Good morning kids - she said with a sweet smile on her face - JoonMyun what you're doing on the floor? - My mom asked curiously - Ask the demon you call daughter Aish - I looked at him - SungMi explain - she demanded - Well I was sleeping peacefully when these two morons annoy me - she looked at the three of us, and took sighed , my dad suddenly appeared behind her - what happened here? - He looked at us, me and Yongguk shrivel in time, we was sure that he would shout at us, my dad noticed our movements and sighed - Okay, Here's the thing you have to be ready in half an hour for breakfast and then we will have a meeting with all the guardians, warriors and you - he pointed at me, I nodded and swallowed dry, well all three of us nodded afraid of any movement that my dad might do, he turned to my mother and nodded to her, she smiled at him and he returned the smile, then they left the room, I looked confused for my brothers - Meeting?