Chapter 6

Us (Hiatus)

Daddy's here?! - My brother nodded and in a flash I teleported to the throne room, I saw my dad and my mom, wrapped in a hug, it seemed as if they let go of each other the world would end, I smiled, I felt someone hugging from behind it was YongGuk, and felt someone hold my hand, I looked to the side and saw JoonMyun, he looked at me and smiled, the first time I felt like everything was complete, but it was missing something I did not know what .. - I've never seen daddy so happy - I said - me too - Yongguk said - I have never seen mommy so happy - JoonMyun said, I nodded, we observe they until when they started kissing, JoonMyun covered my eyes - Yah ! I'm not a kid anymore - They chuckled - Hey ~ go get a room for you two - Yongguk yelled, my dad smirked and he carried my mother Brindal style to the royal bedroom, he used his speed to get there quicker, JoonMyun uncovered my eyes - see, this is not for children to be watching - I looked at them with one eyebrow arched, They chuckled at my reaction - I'm not a child I am 17 years, Morons - I showed my tongue and I teleported to the field where the rest of the boys were... the two continued in the throne room, JoonMyun looked Yongguk - hope she does not have a fit when she gets out about the wedding - Yongguk looked at him and nodded - I hope he does not have an attack too ...

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : hey, sorry short charpter, well who do you think it's the future Hubby?