Chapter 1

Us (Hiatus)

 Well, I'm SungMi, daughter of Kim HyoJun queen of Exo Planet and Bang JongGuk king of Mato Planet. You should be asking yourself how this happen, because it's forbidden this happen between matokis and exotics, yeah~ but it happen, it was a forbidden love, so they keep this relationship a secret, until the day they found about my mom pregnant of me, they were already married with they arranged-married partners, my mom with Kim JoonMin king of Exo and myAppa with Bang JinHae queen of Mato. When I born my parents took me to Mato, and I grow up there with YongGukOppa and Appa, everybody in Mato used to call Bang SungMi princess of Mato.

My Half-Brother YongGuk, well YongGuk always yelled at me when I said the words 'Half-Brother', he told me that I was a complete sister, because he love me so much to be just half he's really cheese with me kekeke.. when I made 13 years old JinHae died we don't know why they said that was a disease YongGuk oppa cried a lot and Himchan oppa comfort him.. a couple of years later my powers appeared and I started to training, all the training were really difficult and hard, I had a lot of injuries, the most difficult was training all this powers, my training days were very stressful. One year later the king of Exo died and My father send me to Exo without knowing if I wanted go or not he just told to use dimensionaltravel and Go..

 

 

 

 

Noona_ : sorry for the so smal begin, but I hope you guys like it.. just for you guys remember, english is not my first language, so you already know what happen.. okay