Chapter 3

Us (Hiatus)

 I looked at my mom and she nodded, and I excuse myself, so I went to see what was happening, I follow the noises, I got in a huge lawn, I saw JoonMyun looking for a tall guy with blond hair, who was shouting at another blond boy or was a blonde girl? I do not know...- ~ Hey - my thoughts were interrupted by a boy slightly taller than me - H-Hi - I said a little startled by the surprise appearance - Who are you? - He asked me curiously - I'm Bang SungMi and you? - I looked at him - I'm Zhang Yixing but I prefer Lay, I am the guardian of healing. - He said sympathetically - Oh ~ I am the sister of Kim JoonMyun - he seemed surprised when I said that - But Suho gege do not have sister unless ... you're the sister of Bang Yongguk too, am I right? - I nodded - Hmm. you are the Princess Half Blood. - Nodded again, he seemed a little confused, I chuckled, he looked at me and smiled, I smiled back. We heard someone scream my name, I looked was JoonMyun oppa, he approached - Yeah? - I asked him - SungMi-ah I want you to meet the other Guardians ... - He looked at Lay - Well I think you've met the Guardian of healing, Lay. - He looked at me, I nodded and gave a slight smile, they smiled back. - Well, come on - JoonMyun said and took one of my hands on his, I blushed by the surprise move, the three of us went up near a large tree - SungMi-ah this is the tree of life - Lay said - Woah, is very pretty - I said cheerfully, unless I am mistaken I saw 10 boys, they were sitting under it - Hey Suho I did not realize you had a girlfriend kekeke - one of them said, my eyes widened - hey she is very beautiful - another said, I blushed totally - Aish morons, she's my sister! - The boys fell silent surprised, Lay chuckled, they got up and bowed to me, the tall guy with blond hair approached me - I feel sorry for the other guardians ways - he bowed - I'm Wu YiFan, the Guardian of  wings, but if you prefer you can call me Kris - he said, he bowed again and left, came to me one with black hair he reminded me a panda, I think .. - Hello, Mei mei, I'm Zitao Huang, Guardian of Time, but you can call me Tao - he smiled, honestly I almost died inside because of so much cuteness, I managed to maximum not to squeeze his cheeks, he bowed and went to the side of kris - Hey ~ .. - I looked at the person who was in front of me - I'm Luhan, Guardian of telekinesis and telepathy ... - He smiled - Oh ~ and I am a man - he said, I widened my eyes, damn he read my mind .. - Kim Minseok or Xiumin, Guardian of ice - he has chubby cheeks, cute. someone came and squeezed his cheeks - he is our Baozi hehe .. Chen or Kim JongDae at your disposal Princess, Guardian of Lightning - I looked at him a little surprised, he smiled and bowed. I was just looking at those who greet me, I felt someone grab my hand I turned and looked - Kim JongIn or Kai, guardian of teleportation, princess - he said and kissed the back of my hand, I blushed and looked at the ground he chuckled and walked away, two boys approached me - Hi, Byun Baekhyun, Guardian of Light - one of them said - Oh Sehun, Guardian of the wind - they smiled and bowed, I smiled back, suddenly appeared a guy with a smile on his lips - Hello, Chanyeol Park, Guardian of Fire - when I heard his voice I thought, 'Really this creature with this baby face got a voice so ... y. 'and last one with huge eyes - H-Hey ~ I'm Do KyungSoo but if you prefer, just D.O, Guardian of the earth - he bowed, Woah ~ they are all very gentlemen I'm impressed, I bowed - Hello I'm SungMi Bang Please take good care of me - and I bowed again....

 

 

 

 

Hey~ I don't know if I can consider this a big charpter but I'm trying, Really I'm trying to right a big charpter, so enjoy and comment.. okay -Bye- : Nonna_