Just wait and see

If I was the One

 

After class I immediately went to Seungri High and waited outside the gates because obviously I just can't barged in without permission..

 

"Uhm... Excuse me... Can you help me?" I asked the two girls coming out and they both looked at each other and nodded. "Do you have a picture of your Student Council President?" I asked directly.

 

"Omo! You are Oppa's stalker aren't you?!" their face immediately turned hostile against me.

 

"W-what? Hell no! I don't even personally know that President of yours!" I said before they even start thinking of attacking me.

 

"Then what do you need the picture for?" one of them asked.

 

"Errr..."

 

"I knew it! You are one of Oppa's stalker!"

 

"W-wait... Can't we talk it out calmly?" I stuttered while walking backwards.

 

Aigoo... Some fan girls sure are scary? I am not here to fight so be calm Dara-ah.

 

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE---"

 

"Ooopppsss! Stop it ladies!" someone suddenly popped out of nowhere. I heard the girls gasp upon seeing the tall guy in front of me. "Go home safely okay?" said the guy and to my relief, they followed him then the guy turned to face me.

 

Omo!

 

"Oh! We meet again! The last time we met you are also in trouble" said the guy who helped me back there in the corridor.

 

So, he's attending this school?

 

"Thank you again." I said and bowed.

 

"So, what brought you here? Don't tell me you are waiting for your boyfriend?"

 

"Well, I am looking for some and for the record, I don't have a boyfriend." I frowned and he just laughed. "Yah! Is there something funny?! Psh! Be thankful that you helped me again because I definitely remember what you did the last time we met!" I hissed and he laugh again.

 

"You are really cute, missy! So, you never forgot me then? Don't tell me you've fallen for my charms?" he asked and I almost puke. What the hell? Yeah, he's handsome but that's it.

 

"Are you a clown? Coz you're definitely not funny."

 

"Woah! I'm just teasing you okay? You are really cute when you're pissed off hahaha" he said and to my surprise he even patted my head! "Be a good girl okay? See yah!" He said and left me again.

 

"Yah!!! I'm not a kid!!!" I shouted and he just waved at me, not looking back. "Aish! Hey you!" I yelled at the guy I first saw. "Come here!" I said while glaring at him and the guy slowly walked towards me while pointing at himself, not believing that it's him I called.

 

"W-what i-is it?" the guy asked nervously.

 

"Who the hell is your student council president here?!" I asked impatiently but he's not talking. "Yah! I'm asking you!" I shouted. I know it's wrong to let out my frustrations to the wrong person but I can't calm myself not until I break someone's nose.

 

 

"A... Ahm..."

 

"Damn!" I punched the wall beside me and the poor guy ran away crying upon seeing the cracked wall.

 

"What the hell are you doing?!" I heard a familiar voice and that guy grabbed my bleeding fist. "Why did you do that? Are you stupid? Look at your fist, it's bleeding!" he yelled at me.

 

"It's all your fault you stupid monkey!" I yelled back and I saw him looking mad this time.

 

"M-monkey? Aish! What a troublesome girl." he said and dragged me inside Seungri High.

 

"Yah! where are you taking me?!" I yelled at him causing more commotion because the student's are now looking at us and murmuring.

 

"Shut up." He said, still angry at my stupid act. "Stay there" he pushed me to the couch and when he went back, he's carrying a kit. He kneeled down and grabbed my bleeding fist.

 

I flinched when started cleaning my wounded fist. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

 

"N-not really." I said feeling stupid yet irritated because it's this guy and that hateful guys fault!

 

"Pres! What happened?! There's a lot of commotion outside!" a guy suddenly entered and looked at us. "Ooopppsss... I'm sorry Hyun Joong-ah." the guy immediately went out sensing our death glares.

 

"It's you?!!!!" I stood up while giving him my death glare. "Don't you know that I've been looking for you for how many days?!"

 

"Aish! That brat! He's really dead once I see him." he said, not minding me.

 

"Yah!"

 

"Why are you yelling?" he chuckled like he didn't do any wrong.

 

"You are seriously asking me why I am yelling? Seriously?! You know why I am here and you just went away like that earlier then---"

 

"I'm sorry... I know what I did is wrong but I can't help it. You are too cute when you are pissed off"

 

"Argh! Now, would you accept my proposal?" I asked him instead of whining continuously.

 

"Omo! I know that I am too handsome but isn't it too early for you to propose?"

 

"Pabo... I'm asking you about the joint project"

 

"Just kidding. Relax, I already approved the joint project when you sent me those files. Didn't they inform you?"

 

"What did you say?" I asked him again and he answered. You mean I just wasted my time tracing this guy?!

 

"Argh!" I let out my frustration and he immediately grabbed my arms. "Yah! What are you doing?"

 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm trying to stop you from hurting yourself any further. I noticed that you like to hurt yourself when frustrated, are you a masochist?"

 

"You noticed and yet you chose to irritate me more?"

 

"Well, let's just say that YOU caught my attention, lady."

 

"W-wha---"

 

He grabbed my waist and closed our gap.

 

"That's why, I will not let you hurt yourself any further, lady." he said, I don't even know if he's being serious or just joking.

 

I pushed him away from me. "Mind your own business, Mr. President. I will decide for my own, not you." I said and left him in the clinic.

 

"Miss Sandara Park!" I stopped my track when I heard him shout my name. "I know I did you wrong! But I won't stop until you acknowledge my existence!" he shouted making the crowd wild.

 

I looked at him. "Are you serious? Who said I didn't acknowledged your existence? I already acknowledged you but surely you are on the most irritating list!" I said and he just laughed. "As if there's something funny." I murmured and walk again.

 

"Then I will go up on that list and will make sure that I will be the one closest to you for you to stop hurting yourself!"

 

"Tell that to the marines!" I shouted, not giving him a last glance.

 

"Just wait and see!" he shouted back and all I did was shook my head from disbelief.