Let the game begin!

If I was the One

 

I keep on punching my punching bag because I am pissed off, thanks to my brother. What the hell is wrong with him? They stayed for almost half an hour inside that vacant room and when he comes out he just dragged me, shoved me inside his car and once we get home he's telling me that Me and Jaejoong can't get close from now on!

 

"He can't be serious! How can I just agree to that?!" I punched the bag again for the last time. "And that guy... that stupid guy! Why is he not answering my calls again?! Argh!"

 

I throw myself on my bed. I think I am going crazy! I am really gonna be crazy if oppa is serious!

 

"Aish! Kim Jaejoong, pick up the damn phone..." I tried to call him again but no answer.

 

To: Jae

 

Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Why are you not picking up?! Don't tell me you will really do what my brother told you? Hah?! You are dead if you listen to him! I'll see you tomorrow... Night...

 

P.S

Dream of me, killing you if you won't show up tomorrow.

 

After sending my message, I washed and prepared for bed. I check my phone but still no reply until I drifted to sleep. When I woke up, I fixed myself and now ready for today's event which is my wedding.

 

"See you later, sister." my brother smirked at me but I just ignored him and went straight to the school. I saw my co-student council looking worried so I greeted them.

 

"Hey, what's with the long face?" I asked them and they just look at each other. "Hey..."

 

"Err... Pres..." Suho started. "there is a change of plan..."

 

"W-what? Again? What is it this time?"

 

"Event will start in one hour and you have to run, defend yourself until 6 pm. If anybody catch you until that time, they can marry you... Same with your grooms..."

 

I stared at them blankly... Seriously, are they serious? It's only eight in the morning and the event will start in nine? then I have to run, hide and defend myself for NINE FREAKING HOURS?!

 

"He-he-he" I laughed...

 

"P-pres..."

 

"WHO THE HELL CHANGED THE RULES?!" I shouted and they look at each other again. "WHO? TELL ME!"

 

"Errr... Dara-ah... The director just told us a while ago so we can't do anything about it." Yoona said and my energy just left my body.

 

"A-are you kidding me? that's nine hours... nine hours of running and hiding... Do you want me to die in the hands of those two's fan girls?!!!!"

 

"D-don't worry pres, we'll serve as your Knights..." Luhan said nervously.

 

"What did you say?"

 

"We are your Knights according to the director..." said Taecyeon.

 

"Ssantoki! Let's go and I'll do your hair and make up!" Bom appeared out of nowhere and dragged me inside the dressing room. "I heard about it, don't be upset. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you can marry your bestfriend slash your beloved."

 

"Yah! Park Bom!"

 

She chuckled and started doing my hair. "It's alright, Dara-ah. Ta-dah!" she said, showing my hair and make-up.

 

knock knock

 

"It's time..." Taeyeon said. We went to the garden and I saw Hyun Joong smiling at me, while Jae have his serious face.

 

Won't he look at me?

 

"You are really beautiful, wifey" Hyun Joong said as soon as I reached them. I glared at him. "W-woah! Why are you glaring at me, I am just stating a fact"

 

"Yah! Don't you know that your crazy fan girls chased me yesterday?!"

 

"They did what?"

 

"Aish... I'm really going crazy. Why did the director changed the rules?!" I stomped my feet and I heard them giggling.

 

"Don't worry wifey... I won't let anyone lay their hands on you" Hyun Joong said and I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Won't you even speak?! You didn't even answer my calls and messages! Do you really want to die?!"

 

"Aigoo, the bride is in a bad mood. Yah! Ssantoki! Stop shouting, you're hurting our ears" Bom said.

 

"Let's go... You three will be at different places. Goodluck to the bride and goodluck to the two grooms. May the best groom win or may be not one of you two can win kekeke" Taeyeon said, leaving me alone with my so called Knights.

 

Suho, Luhan and Taecyeon began to play rock, paper and scissors and in the end Suho win. We made our way to the clock tower.

 

"Yah! How can I run if I am on top of the tower?"

 

"W-well according to the director, there is a rope on the rooftop waiting for you and you can go down there if the girls or the guys ever found us."

 

My eyes widened. Did I heard it right? Tell me? Did I heard it right? Is our school director crazy?! He wanted me to go down using a freaking rope?! Don't tell me he did not know how high is the freaking clock tower?! For goodness sake, it is as high as a seven story building!!!!

 

"Are you serious? Do I look like I'm some kind of a wonder woman to you?! Do I look like some magical girls you see in the anime and movie? Do I look like I'm some freaking acrobat? I am not even a monkey nor I am Tarzan to do that  kind of thing!"

 

"C-calm down pres..."

 

"Calm down? Tell me, how can I calm down if I will go down using a rope, not to mention I don't even know if it's safe! Am I a ninja?!"

 

"I.. I can't do anything about it, Pres.." Suho said apologetically. "Let's go now before the event starts."

 

"Aish... Tell me to sue our school director if something happens to me >_<" I said and marched inside the tower...

 

We arrived on top of the tower and I can see the students gathering on the ground, waiting for the signal.

 

"I'm really sorry, Pres..." Suho said again. I look at him and smiled evilly. "W-what's with that smile?"

 

"Goodluck blocking the girls and the boys"

 

"Dara noona!"

 

"HAHAHA! You look stiff, Suho-ah. Stop saying you are sorry because it is not your fault, it is that directors fault."

 

"Let the game begin! Goodluck!" I heard Yoona's voice and I saw the fan girls and boys running around.

 

"Do you think they will find us here?" I asked Suho and he just shrugged, looking outside.

 

Aigoo, it looks like I am some kind of a princess here waiting for her prince...

 

Two hours have passed and yet no one even made it here, I am even hungry now waiting so long for my pursuers.

 

"Uh-oh... Noona... Bunch of fan girls and boys are coming!" Suho informed me. I peaked outside and he's right, they are now entering the tower.

 

"Omo... Do I really have to go down using that rope?" I asked him.

 

"Err... Noona you are not a ninja right? So it is not possible for you to reach the other building." Suho said and I smiled upon hearing what he just said. "W-what's with that smirk noona? Y-you can't do that hmmm? You can't..." Suho said upon realizing what I am thinking.

 

"How far is the distance if I jumped on the next building?"

 

"Noona! You can't! Even if the distance is not that far, the difference in height will probably break your bones and I don't want to risk that... Please spare my life, noona. Jae hyung will kill me if you injured yourself."

 

"That guy didn't even talk to me, do you think he will care if I break some of my bones? Psh..."

 

"Then it's Leeteuk Hyung who will kill me..."

 

"Whatever..." I said while going outside of the tower.

 

"Noona, be careful! You might slip and fall. I'll hold the pursuers for a while."

 

"Alright. Don't break your bones okay?" I chuckled making him frown.

 

"She's here!" I heard one of the girls.

 

"See you later, Suho-ah!" I run straight and it's not even five minutes but I can see some guys following me.

 

"Pres! I'll be the one to catch you!" said one of them.

 

"It's me!"

 

"Pres, be careful!"

 

"Aish! If you don't want me to die then don't follow me here!" I yelled, still running.

 

"I won't let you die so stop running now!" said one of them.

 

No way! I'd rather be injured than kiss one of them >_<

 

When I saw the rope, I made sure that it safe then I held onto it and made my way down. Remind me to hit that director, how can he not give me gloves... My hands hurt now...

 

"Aish... I can't hold onto this rope any longer..." I look down and measure the height. It's like I am just on the third floor so I looked up and prayed. "I can do this... Dara-ah, Hwaiting!" I pushed myself while holding the rope and kick the wall then when the right time came, I let go of the rope and prepared to land. Luckily, I landed on my feet like a ninja.

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

When Leeteuk Hyung saw the two of us alone in that room, he became angry again. On Dara's eighteenth birthday, he talked to me and remind me of our agreement... Never to pursue friends relatives. I tried to reason out to him but he never listened, whenever I go in their house every morning, he will just tell me to go away, telling me that Dara doesn't need me anymore since he's already here. I love her since we were kids but I don't want Leeteuk Hyung to get mad at me too. I decided to make myself busy and not see Dara but when she went to watch our game, I can't hide my feelings anymore and unfortunately, hyung caught the two of us alone. We talked and he told me that he will be Dara's Knight today and until I defeat him, he won't allow Dara to be with me... that I cannot talk to his sister and as a man, I kept my words. No matter how much I want to tell her that she looked beautiful wearing her dress, I can't. No matter how much I want to get her away from that annoying guy, I can't because of our agreement... But no matter how hard it is to defeat hyung, I will defeat him.. I will win this event and catch my angel as well as her heart... I will not let that annoying guy to get her, I will never let any guy get her... I will never let anyone if it is not me...

 

"Will you stay on the ground forever, Jaejoong?" I went back to reality when I heard Leeteuk Hyung's voice. It's been two hours since we started fighting but I always ended up on the ground. I stood up and stared at him.

 

"I will defeat you..."

 

"I don't need your words... Just do it, that is if you can"

 

---

 

Another update kekeke. Just a bit of Jae's pov ^____^