If I was the One

If I was the One

 

 

I am betting my life, Jaejoong will enter my door in five, four, three, two and one! Diiiiiiing!

 

“DARA!!!!!!” he called my name, and I am telling you it’s not just a simple call but a yell!

 

I automatically frown when he entered my haven, pissed off.

 

“What is it, Jae?” I asked him innocently though I know why he’s here up in my room.

 

He glared at me. “What the hell did you do this time?!”

 

I shrugged.

 

“Sandara Park” he said with gritted teeth.

 

“What? What? What? Why don’t you tell me what did I do this time? I suppose your girlfriend now ex did tell you ayt?” I smirked at him.

 

“Yah! I am not joking, Sandara! Why the hell did you punch Hyomins’ face?!”

 

“Omo?! Did I punch hard, Jaejoongie?”

 

“Ugh! What is wrong with you?!”

 

I get up from my bed and walked towards him. Then, I tip toed and patted his head. “Cool down, Jaejoongie.”

 

He frowned, still holding his temper.

 

“Nothing’s wrong with me. I just wanted to punch her face, that’s all.” I told him and I saw his brows furrowed and his fists closed.

 

What can I do? This man’s heart will be hurt again if I told him that her 50th girlfriend is kissing another man other than him. Might as well be the bad girl for the 49th time, after all, he won’t dare leave me even if I messed up with all his not so serious relationship.

 

“Aish! I’m done with you! I really treat you as my sister but I can’t tolerate you anymore, Dara. I don’t know you anymore...” he said and turned his back on me.

 

“H-hey! J-Jae!” I called for him but he didn’t look back. I followed him. “Yah! Kim Jaejoong! Get back here!” I shouted but he did not stop. I ran down the stairs still following him but he get on his car. “Fine! Don’t walk in here crying again, you s~tupid guy!!!” I shouted, still holding back my tears.

 

Come on, Dara. You are a strong girl. Don’t cry! Just hold it in...

 

I said to myself but my eyes is such a traitor, it didn’t grant my wish. A tear fell on my eyes and I saw him opening his car door again.

 

See? He won’t leave you. You are his bestfriend for goodness sake, he won’t leave you for a two days girlfriend of his.

 

I wiped my tears and smiled.

 

“I forgot to say BYE.” He said and left with his car, only leaving the smoke to mine.

 

How could he leave like that? I am his bestfriend... We knew each other since we were kids and now he will leave me because I punched that girls’ face? I know that I always mess up with his relationship but that is because they always cheat on him behind his back! Tell me? How can I sit and do nothing if my beloved bestfriend is being cheated? Kim Jaejoong? Being cheated and hurt by someone? I won’t let it go that easily... I won’t let them off because the person they are trashing with is the guy I’ve always love but I can never have... because for him... I am just his BESTFRIEND, nothing else but a bestfriend. Not that I am complaining, truth is I am happy being by his side but let’s not be hypocrite, I admit... I always think if he ever wonder if I was the ONE... but may be it never occurred to him. But you know what? Even if he won’t see me more than a friend, more than his bestfriend or more than a sister... I am still hoping and wishing that someday, he will see that I was the ONE..