You?!

If I was the One

It's been one month since I came back and worked at K and a month since Joong Ki never failed to annoy me. He did not even think of my position but just do what he wants to do, always appearing at our department, giving me headaches and endless teasing from our co-workers.

 

"Why are you here again, Mr. Song?" I calmly asked.

 

"Ta-dah!" he said and put the cup of coffee on my desk. "A cup of coffee for a beautiful lady like--"

 

I grabbed a hold of the tape I just cut and put it on his mouth then covered it with my hands, eyes wide open. "How many times do I have to tell you not to go here at office hours?" I said in a low voice while he struggled. "I will only remove it if you promise me that you will not---" I am still not finish talking when he nodded nonstop. "Good." I removed my hands and he immediately removed the tape on his mouth. He pouted and suddenly closed the gap between our face and kissed my forehead.

 

"I really... like you.." he said and dashed outside our department. I blinked for a few seconds, stood up while pointing at the non-existent, Song Joong Ki. I saw my co-workers grinning and I sat quickly, face all red from embarrassment.

 

Careful, the coffee is hot.

-Joong Ki

 

I shook my head when I read the message. That guy never failed to annoy me but I cannot deny that he always makes me smile too. He's like Hyun Joong when we were in high school, even his way of bothering me is on high school level. I continued working on my proposal but Sora unnie interrupted me.

 

"Dee, can you attend the fashion show on my stead? I really can't today because Mr. Choi called me regarding our next project."

 

"Alright. No worries, unnie." I said and fixed my things.

 

"Oh, Secretary Oh will meet you at the lobby of Lux Hotel." Sora unnie said while I gave her a confused look.

 

"He's the secretary of our CEO. I already told him about you so enjoy watching, don't forget to take notes! I've got to go too! Bye!" Sora unnie said and went away.

 

I went inside the hotel and sent a message to Sora unnie since she forgot to give me Secretary Oh's phone number. I was busy on my phone when someone spoke.

 

"You must be Miss Park?" I heard him said. My mouth fell when I saw who it was standing before me and I automatically step back.

 

"J-Jae.." I whispered, trembling.

 

He smiled at me. "Hmmm? Come again?" he asked, still smiling.

 

I got a hold of myself and my eyebrow almost connect with each other. "W-what are you playing at?!" I yelled.

 

"Huh? You are Miss Sandara Park right?" he said, confused. "Or maybe, I got it wrong..."

 

I closed my fist and it landed on his face. "What was that for?!" he yelled at me.

 

I looked at him in disbelief. Is he serious? Is he ing serious asking me what was that for? After dumping me like that four years ago, he is asking me what was that for?! My eyes welled up, from pain... from anger...

 

"W-wae? Don't tell me you will cry? Oh god! You are the one who hit me then you---"

 

"Hitting you once, twice or thrice is not enough! It is not enough for the pain you've---"

 

 My words were cut off when two men in black suits grabbed me away from Jaejoong. I struggled but their gripped is so tight. I glared at Jaejoong and he's just grinning at me. Gone is the man I love... the gentle guy who always protect me, the guy who always get mad at me for ruining his relationship with other girls, the guy who confessed to me that he will never hurt me... The guy in front of me is nothing like him... He looks at me playfully, like I am one of his toys he can play with. He looks at me like I never once exists and became part of his life...

 

"What is happening here?!" a man appeared out of nowhere. "What happened to you, Sajangnim?" the guy asked but Jaejoong just look at me, so the guy's attention turned towards me and his eyes went wide open. "M-Miss Park? What have you done?"

 

"Just a misunderstanding, Secretary Oh." Jaejoong said to secretary Oh. "Release her." Jae told his guards and they released me.

 

"Apologize to him if you don't want to lose your job" Secretary Oh whispered to me while we are walking towards the location of fashion event.

 

I forced a smile and nodded but deep inside I thought, why would I even apologize to him? He's the one who should be apologizing to me. He never did apologize for hurting me and now he's acting like he doesn't know me. Jaejoong sat beside me and I secretly asked Secretary Oh to switch seats with me but he refused and now I am suffering because of the devil beside me.

 

I quickly stood up when the fashion show ended but someone grabbed me, dragged me out of my will and pushed me inside the car.

 

"Y-yah! Let me out!" I yelled while trying to unlock the door even though I knew it was futile to do so. I stopped from trying when I heard a giggle and there, I saw the devil Jaejoong. "What do you want?!"

 

"You." I was taken aback in his answer.

 

"W-what nonsense are you saying!?! Let me out of hmmmmpf! uhmsgak!" my words were cut off when one of his guard covered my mouth with a cloth and tie my hands. Jaejoong let out a laugh while I glared at him. Never once in my life I was treated like this... Never once in my life did he treat me like this. Where is the man I love? The man in front of me is nothing like the Kim Jaejoong I love in the past. This man in front of me is a complete jerk. I can only see a man in front of me who just played with people..

 

"Follow me." he said when the car stopped. The guard released me, I quietly followed him, refraining myself from hurting him. I followed him inside the bar lounge and sat quietly.

 

"Darling!" a lady in red lipstick who almost wear nothing appeared out of nowhere and sat on his lap. "I thought you will not go to my party" the lady said and kissed him and he kissed her back. I bite my lower lips, not minding whether it will bleed or not while forcing myself to look at the two. Minutes passed and they finally stopped snogging each other. Jaejoong stared at me for a second, pulled something on his pocket and light a cigarette. I watched him smoke, a thing he never did in the past. He knows I hate the smell of smoke the most. I sadly smiled and drank the drink in front of me. I remained seated, enjoying the company of alcohol.

 

"Stop drinking" he finally talked to me but I didn't mind him. "I said stop drinking" he grabbed the shot glass away from me.

 

I stared at him. "W-why are you stopping m-eh!? Who are y-yoouuuuu too shtap meh?" I said and tried to grab the shot glass from him.

 

"Don't mind her, Darling. Come.. Let's enjoy--"

 

"" I said.

 

"What did you say?!" the lady turned to me.

 

"Yoouu are a , " I said while pointing at her. The lady attacked me but I pushed her away from me, causing her to fall on the ground.

 

"How dare you!?" She got up but Jaejoong stopped her. I stood up and glared at the lady and Jaejoong.

 

"Y-yeah!" I cheered, standing unstable."Eennjoy ssnogging, Jaejoong-ah.. Doon't mind me at all! I'm outtaaaaa heere!" I said and left them.

 

"Stop right there, Miss Park!" I heard him said but I continue walking groggily.

 

"Yoou! Whyyy?! You aree s-uuuch a jerk! Jeeeeeeeeerrk!" I pointed at some poor tree, tears falling continuously. "You... I hate it..." I fell on my knees, crying. "I thought t-that I'll be okay when... I came back heere.." I said to the tree. I keep on speaking to the tree when my hand phone rang. "Heellloooo?! Whoish thisss?"

 

"Where are you?" I heard Joong Ki's voice.

 

"I.. don't know, kekeke.." I answered, still crying nonstop. "Hick! Joong Ki-ah! Let's play.."

 

"Stay where you are, Sandara Park. I'll come and get you."

 

I let out a laugh. "Bwwwohh? You don't even know where I am, kekeke. Can you find me, hick! I'll wait for twenty minutes and if you are not here, I'll go hick!" I said miserably and ended the call. "Kekeke... You heeard him, jeeerk? He said he'll come.. Keke, what a funny guy he is"

 

"Hey, Miss.. Will you come with us?" I smiled when I saw a two tall guys.

 

"Go away..." I said but one of them pulled me closer to him. "Aisht! Didn't you heear meh?"

 

I tried pushing the guy away from me but my strength left me. I think I pushed my limit today.

 

"I know you like it too" I heard him say and closed the gap between our face but before he can kiss me, I found him on the ground with the other tall guy, unconscious.

 

"Kekeke... You arrived too fast, Joong Ki-ah" I said before falling on his arms.

 

I found myself in an unfamiliar room when I opened my eyes. I touched my head and I feel like someone's cracking it. I closed my eyes again and massaged it but I stopped when an arm suddenly landed on my waist. I followed the source of the arm and saw... saw..

 

"KYAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and the guy beside me was awaken and got up. "Y-YOU... W-what did you do to me?!!"

 


----

Here's an update for you. Ta-dah! Jaejoong is finally back!