Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Imagine: Jung Dae Hyun + Romantic comedy+hate

Episode 30 #final chapter

you are searching for daehyun but BAP is not at their practice room. you really need someone right now. you are finished practice. and you decided to go to BAP Dorm. you are outside their dorm. you can hear they are laughing inside the dorm. you stand outside the dorm. wandering around. you gather all you courage and knock the door. and it was JongUp who opened the door.

JU: NOONA!!!!! [hug you] i miss you noona!
You: ah..jongup...i miss you too..
JU: why are you here noona? daehyun hyung left anything?
You: daehyun opsso?
JU: oh, he went out. he said he want to meet you.
You: oh. really? where did he go?
JU: i don't know...but he said he want to go to the lake.
You: lake? lake? [thinking] oh! okay. i got it. bye jongup. thanks. see you! [run to the park where you guys having first confession]

you arrived at the park. it was 10 in the night. there are not so many people. you search for daehyun everywhere. but he cannot be find. you sit at the bench. you look at the bridge. and you saw a guy standing there wearing all black and having face cover. you come near by him. it was daehyun...

You: Daehyun.
DH: [throw his view to the lake]
You: im sorry...i am really sorry.. i know i was wrong..
DH: [stand still] 
You: im sorry i won't be able to make time for you. i was busy. but honestly..im thinking of you every single moment. please don't be like this daehyun..i beg you...[shaky voice]
DH: [deep breath and look at you] so what should we do now?
You: [shock] what do you mean by that?!
DH: do you still want to continue this relationship or end it?
You: Daehyun ah....[eyes getting hot] how can you say like that?
DH: it is all up to you.. you think about it. i will accept all your decision.
You: daehyun ah! jaebal.. i don't want to end this. i never thought to end anything between us. please..daehyun..don't do this to me...
DH: [look at the lake again]
You: but...[hiccup] daehyun...[hiccup!] do you rea [hiccup] lly want to end t [hiccup] his???[start to cry] i was so [hiccup] sorry..i don't [hiccup] want to end this.. jae [hiccup] bal...[cry out loud]
DH: [look at you] if you don't want to end it why are you crying? you are not sure?
You: ani....[hiccup] daehyun ah...[hiccup] why are you doing t [hiccup] his to me... 
DH: [hug you] so why with the tears...? uljima...i don't want to end our relationship. i just want to make sure you still love me..
You: napun saram! [hit his chest and hiccup in his hug]
DH: mianhe...but promise me you will never do that again..and why aren't you following me when i am sulking this evening..
You: i want to go with you but my step mother came to see me and we had some discussion.
DH: are you okay? why she want to meet you? did she hit you? 
You: ahaha..no...she just asking me weather i want to continue my dancing dream and what so ever..and she got mad again and she don't allowed me to come back home.
DH: its okay. you can come to my home.
You: [look at daehyun] yeah right~
DH: [take out his cover and kiss you in all sudden. he give you a deep passionate kiss and you guys kiss on the bridge for a long moment......]

after a few days, you and daehyun is doing fine. you are busy with the practice and BAP also busy with their preparation to do their concert. when you got free time you make sure that you will come by to BAP practice room and say hi to the member even for a short time. so do daehyun. one day BI is coming to your practice room. he said he want to tell you an important thing. so you guys went to the cafe to have a talk.

BI: i want to tell you something..but promise me you will keep calm no matter what..
You: oh oppa...you make me nervous..what is that..
BI: actually, i knew this thing just a few weeks ago and i don't know how to tell you..
You: what is it oppa?
BI: [show you a picture]
You: what is this? [take the picture] oh, this is my mother and my father..and this is me...and who is this boy?
BI: it was me....
You: huh? why are you in my family photo?
BI: i found this in my omma's bag. and guess what..
You: [look at him and in confusion] what?
BI: actually.... [think deep]
You: hmm??
BI: you are...
You: i am what?
BI: we are real sibling..i was your real brother. and my mom is your mother best friend and actually..we are nonidentical twins...
You: you say WHAT?!
BI: when i was a baby, i had been kidnap by my mom..well..current mother..and she had been fall for our father since high school but appa is fall for your mom. and because of anger...she kidnap me but since appa know about that..he kept it as secret..and i had forced omma to tell me the truth..and she told me everything. because i resemble appa..she took me..and she hates you because you resemble your mother....well..i guess..our mother..
You: are you kidding me?
BI: no..im serious.
You: this is UNBELIEVABLE!!
BI: i know right...
You: oppa...stop telling lies okay...enough..thats not evevn funny..
BI: im not kidding!
You: omo~~ [about to faint] im going crazy.!
BI: gwenchana?
You: no...im not okay! do you expect me to be okay?
BI: i know it was hard..but..me myself still can't accept the facts. 
You: do you have proves oppa?
Mom: i do... [appear out of nowhere]
You: omma!
Mom: this is the proves. [show you a piece of paper]
You: [read the content. it was the born certification] malduandwae!
BI: [silent]
Mom: i am so sorry....
You: [mental breakdown]

END! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ^^

>babyQueen<