Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

 

Imagine: Jung Dae Hyun + Romantic comedy+hate
 
Episode 26
 
Until that night.. Daehyun still not read your letter.. he keep satring at the paper.. YongJae enter the room and look at daehyun.
 
YJ: YA! read it ! pallie!! [look at the time] yahh...neol jeongmal!
DH: what? 
YJ: you are done. seriously..you are done. and you are broking her heart right now. you are late..[leave the room]
DH: what the hell is he talking about? [look at the time] it just 12 in the midnight..what so late? where is he going? [peek on yongjae] oh.he sleeping with the maknae.. fine! [sulking face] do i have to read this now? hmmm.. [a deep breath] okay.. i should... [he open the folded paper and read word by word......
 
'dear my lovely childish Jung DaeHyun....... :)
 
i am sorry for leaving this place without telling you. i am so sorry..but lately, seeing you avoiding me and not care of me, makes my heart hurt. really..its hurt.. but i can do nothing except having a thought that you hate me. im sorry for being a bad maid to you.. i sorry for everything....
 
DaeHyun shii...
 
i don't know how to tell this but...whenever you were with me, i feel so safe, i feel secure..i feel calm...daehyun shi...i don't want to say this but, you steal my first kiss..but thinking it was you..my heart is accepting it..daehyun shi...i don't know hoe to start it but..when i wrote this letter, my lips can't stop smiling thinking of you..can you tell me daehyun shi...are you feel like what i feel? is this what people called LOVE? am i in love daehyun shi?
 
DaeHyun shi..
 
knowing someone like you is really a greatest experience in my life..i never thought i will met someone like you..you are cold but at the same time you are warm.. you act stone but you really care..daehyun shi..no one can makes me get hiccup except when im enter dancing competition. you are the first person who make me get nervous when im with you..
 
DaeHyun shi...
 
if you really feel like what i feel...please met me at the nearest park at the 2nd night of my disappear. i will wait for you at 9.00p.m..if you don't feel what i feel...just don't show up. and i will understand.....but i really hope you will be there.
 
Lots of LOVE. _______ <3'
 
DH: what the! ARGHHH!!! [look at the time] DAMN! tell me this is not happening! im such an idiot! shi**l! damn damn damn..!!! [get his dress quickly and when to yongjae] YA! im going! [running as fast as he could] _____-ah..jeabal..its not what you think... i was wrong..i was stupid.. please wait for me...[held back tears and run all mighty]
 
4 hours before.....
 
you are get ready to go out. you are sitting in front of the mirror..
 
You: will he be there? what if he didn't show up? hmmm.. [sigh]  did he read my letter? is he laughing at it? omo~~ ottokee~~~ [face on the table] i really hope he will be there..i really do....hmmmm...my heart feel so heavy.. otteke???? huuu~~~ ottoke ottoke~~~~huh! should i just stay at home and pretend like nothing happened? oh..no no no.. andwae! omma....~~~ what should i dooo......waaaarrghhh...[wailing your self] omo! [look at the time] i should go now!
 
At the park..it was a chilly night.. you feel cold and there was not so many people. you sitting on a bench and waiting for daehyun. there was a lake in front of you..you saw a few couples sitting on the bridge..giggles and laughing happily..you just smile and imagining you and daehyun.. but you know that wont happen and you change you view to walking side. there are also happy couples walking together holding hands..you feel like you want to do the same thing. you look at the time.. one hour and half had passed..people getting less..but you still sitting on the same spot.. you feel the tense now..you feel like crying.. you feel like you want to drowned yourself in the lake. your eyes is getting hot.. you are feeling uneasy.. two hour had passed..i was 10 at night and daehyun still not showing up..now slowly tears flows on you cheek.
 
You: [wipe the tears] uljima....he just being late..please dont cry..he will be here in no time from now...please be calm self...please...dont make me feel burden...
 
three hours had passed..and daehyun still not showing up..
 
You: [stand up] its okay daehyun.. i understand..[tears is flowing willingly..............]
 
End of episode 26!
 
>babyQueen<