Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

 

Imagine: Jung Dae Hyun + romantic comedy&hate
 
Episode 18
 
as Deahyun left the room, you wake up and touch your lips. 
*Your POV
 
daehyun did what? did he kissed me? he did didn't he? [look at the mirror] oh, there's blood stain on my lips....he kissed me! he stole my first kiss!! oh..no...but he said i did him like that? what it suppose to mean? did i punch him on the face?! eishh.. no way..and BI oppa...he mentioned BI oppa just now..he is the stalker..? why did oppa do that? heish..if confused now...Me, Daehyun, kissed? BI oppa, Me, stalker? me, punch daehyun face? oh!! what is actually happened?????! i need to get some fresh air.
 
you walked out from your room and went to BAP practice room to ask them whether they had took their lunch or not. but you bump into BI and you freeze on you stand as seeing his face got swollen and he look like crying. you staring at him.
 
You: what happened to you? you hurt? are you okay? [touch his face]
BI: [look at you with guilty look and he touch your face] im sorry saeng..[cry] i had been a bad oppa to you..[hug you] forgive me...
You: [surprise!] what? why? oppa..dont say like that.. [start to cry]
BI: im sorry..im so sorry..im really sorry..i was wrong..i shouldn't do what i had done. im sorry...[hug you tight]
You: [feel glassy and start to cry and hug him back] oppa...i dont know what happened but dont say that.. you did nothing wrong to me.. really.. i was the bad one..i said i hate you but i did not...i love you oppa..i love you so much..and im sorry for giving you a hard time with omma..[cry in his hug]
BI: i will never break your heart again.. never.. i promise i'll help you along the way to archive your dream.. i will never let you down...[break the hug and wipe your tears] and about omma, i will talk to her and i will not let her be the wall between you and your dream or anything.. i promise...
You: [look at him and wipe his tears] oppa...gomawo..nomu nomu gomawo..and please..don't get into fight because of me with omma..i don't hate her.. i love her so much..and i don't want omma hate you because of me..
BI: it will never happened. i promise..[kiss you forehead] im sorry again..
You: [hug him tight] stop saying sorry oppa...im the want to blame...
BI: [hug you] im sorry....[cry again]
YOU: [break the hug] lets go to my room oppa..i'll clean up your wound..
BI: okay..
 
BAP Practice room
 
JU: JJINJA HYUNG!? pity noona! is she okay now?
DH: she is sleeping. and she just fine..
YJ: and are fine too? she must punch you so hard until you got that. [pointing at daehyun lips] 
DH: you don't say! she was super strong. until i want to punch her back.
YJ: yah! if you punch her.. you are napun namja!
DH: i know.. and because i was a gentleman i carry her to her room and treat her..i am a good man. heish..[fix his hair]
YJ: now im the one who wanna punch you on the face.
DH: ahahaha. lets get practice.. 
Zelo: but im hungry......
HC: me too.. lets go eat first then we continue our practice. ok?
BAP: call!
 
As they walked out from the room, they saw you and BI is sitting on a bench and you are treating BI face..DaeHyun just look at both of you and walked away. the other member just follow daehyun step.
 
DaeHyun POV
 
BI must be so sad right now.. i should not punch him..oh now i feel so bad..what should i do now? now i know why she always being emotional and unpredictable..i guess the boys are waiting for me.. i should tell them the real story...
 
Oh.. it was her..she's awake?? i think i left her for just...well..not yet pass an hour..oh no! did she know what i did ti her? i hope not..and she is treating BI..she suppose to treat my wound that she give me instead!! oh, now what? are you being jealous daehyun? no way... pallie...walk faster.. i hate you JUNG DAEHYUN!
 
End of episode 18. :)
 
>babyQueen<