Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

 

Imagine: Jung Dae Hyun + romantic comedy&hate
 
Episode 22
 
Jackpot dorm.
 
At the same morning Suhan is the earliest to wake up..he saw something in front of the door. it was a letter and got Bi name on it. he pass the letter to BI.. BI who still half asleep read the letter and automatically wake up.
 
BI: what the...[he read the letter]
 
'oppa....
im sorry to say this but...i will never show my self in front of you again.. you will never find me in this building again..im sorry oppa.. but i know what are you facing now.. omma...she will make you quit if im not coming home right? i know oppa.. i know everything.. im sorry for giving you such trouble...i never mean to..and i never thought i will change you to a bad son.. and i don't want you to be bad..you are a nice person..and im sorry oppa...thank you for helping me out and encourage me in dancing.. but i guess...dance and me are not suit each other.oppa...get back with omma please..i hope when im gone..omma will not threat you anymore..and oppa....please be success..i will support you no matter what you do and where you are. and i hope oppa will do the same for me..
 
oppa...sent my regard to omma..tell her that i am sorry for being a bad daughter to her..and oppa...i wanna say sorry again for not saying a proper goodbye..i don't want anybody to stop me...and ine more thing oppa..there is a letter at my room in the kitchen cabinet..it was for daehyun..please give it to him..thank you oppa..and i will miss you..but i promise you i will go to your very first debut stage..just not the same as the first promise that i want to dance with you on your debut stage..but don't worry, i'll be your number one fan. HWAITING OPPA! i love you...so much...
 
Your sister: ____ <3 :') '
 
BI is blinking his eyes for a few time and read the letter again and again. he don't believed what he just read. he took a quick wash and went to your room. he opened the kitchen cabinet and saw a letter and got daehyun name on it. he went to BAP dorm and ask to see daehyun. Zelo said Daehyun is already went to practice room. BI run to the practice room. when he arrived, he saw daehyun is sitting on the floor and have his arm around his knee. BI approach him slowly..
 
BI: sunbae...[sit beside him]
DH:[lift his head and wipe his tears] oh, BI..what are you doing here?
BI: [show him the letter] this is for you..
DH: [take the letter] from who?
BI: from my sister..
DH: [stare blank at the letter] hmmm.. [sigh]
BI: sunbae...i believe she will come back..[pat daehyun shoulder]
DH: [head down] im feeling sorry for her..i should treat her better when she was here..i was a bad guy...
BI: no you are not..you just confused with your own thought..if you need me, i'll be in the train room.
DH: ok...
BI: [leave the room]
DH: [stare at the letter again] i don't want to read this....[keep the letter in his pocket] hurm....my heart feels hurt..[place his hand on the chest] i want to see her face again...[head down] i think i miss her....
 
 
Your POV
 
What should i do now? i don't want oppa quit because of me..i don't want daehyun hates me more.. i don't want anything bad happen again...oh no...what should i do...[crying on your bed] i think the best solution is i should be disappear from everyone. yes..it the best solution.. but where can i go?? i have no where to go..i don't have home. im moneyless and jobless if i leave this place..but i don't think that i should stay.. oh god.. help me...what should i do....? oh! MIN!i can go to her house..since she living just nearby..but...will she accept me? i left them without reason at our competition day..hurm....i should try because i really have to get out from this place...but how can i tell them?? oh i know.. [take a pen and a paper and start writing...]
 
End of episode 22! again... T_T
 
>babyQueen<