Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Episode 21

BAP Dorm

JU: why noona is not coming yet?
Zelo: i don't know..is she sick?
DH: [come out from his room] what are you guys doing?
Zelo: hyung...noona not come yet.. its almost 9..i think she fall a sick..i want to check up on her. [make his move]
DH: i'll go with you..[follow Zelo]

At your room.

Zelo: noona!! [knock the door] noona...Zelo is here.. noona...
DH: [try to open the door and it is unlock! he look at zelo] can we go in?
Zelo: well..she is not answering us..
DH: what if she is taking her bath..?
Zelo: we should check on in..[enter the room] noona...
DH: [enter and looking around] ___ah...where are you?
Zelo: [check the entire room] hyung... noona is not here...
DH: MWO? where did she went to?
Zelo: i don't know.. i've check the bathroom..she's not there..
DH: [saw something on you bed] what is this..? [read it] im sorry...solma...[he open the closet] she did not! ZELO!
Zelo: ne hyung..
DH: check the toilet..did the toiletries still there..
Zelo: [run to the toilet] Hyung! its empty!
DH: [open the letter and read it] DAMN! [he runs out the house and went to the main gate of the building]
Zelo: huyng! what happened???! [but daehyun is already far away...]

Daehyun is breathless.. he look along the road to make sure you still near the building. but he see none. he kick the ground!!

DH: ARGHHH!! gejibae!! [kick the ground again] what the hell is she thinking!!! [rub his face a few times and went back to the building. he stay at the practice room and read your letter again]

'Dear my lovely brothers, B.A.P...

im sorry for giving all of you a hard time..im sorry for being a bad maid for you guys..im sorry for not giving you guys a good services..im sorry for let all of you down..im sorry for everything.. and beside saying sorry..i want to say thank you.. thank you for accepting me..thank you for being good to me..thank you for giving me a hope and let me be a friend to a great guys like all of you. thank you for giving me so many love..thank you for taking care of me..thank you for making me feel like one of the BAP's family..thank you...thank you so much..there is no way to retreat you guys.. all of you are so nice and well, you are BEST ABSOLUTE PERFECT indeed...thank you..and again..im sorry for not appreciated the love that all of you gave to me....

i have to go...i have to...i really do..im giving enough trouble for all of you. i don't want anyone to get hurt. i dont want anybody to get hurt because of me.. i don't belong here anymore..for all the times and memories you guys gave to me..it was the BEST in my entire life. im will find my own way.. i will..and i always pray that BAP will succeed until the end..i know you can do it..HWAITING!

last but not least..don't even bother to seek for me if you had the intention to do so..but..please...keep me as one of your best memories and dont forget about me.. i love you guys..i love all of you so much.. i love you more than words can say.. and again..im sorry......

lots of love.. _____ ♥ :') '

Daehyun fold the letter and he lean on the wall..he try to hold his tears but he cried.....

DH: i should been nice to her..i really should..[he cry in his own arms....]

End of episode 21.. T_T

>babyQueen<