Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!

Jung Dae Hyun Naekkoya!
Imagine: Jung Dae Hyun + romantic comedy&hate
 
Episode 11 : BI is protecting her sister.
 
BI: OMMA! [hug his mother] what are you doing here?
Mom: i miss my son..[pat his hair]
BI: ahaha..[look in the BAP practice room he spot you] omma!
Mom: what?
BI: lets go to the cafe..we can talk and eat..
Mom: yeah.. sure..
 
At Cafe.
 
BI: mom..how are you? everything is fine?
Mom: yes..but _____ still missing.. she not give me any call or news.. she's a bad daughter.
BI: heii.. omma.. she must have her own reason..
Mom: what reason? she left the house without telling anyone. the next morning, i went to her room. and its empty. she ran away.. and i don't know where i can find her.
BI: hum.. omma.. just let her do whatever she wants okay. you don't have to bother about her. she know how to survive. i have faith in her..
Mom: [feeling uneasy] are you..meeting her somewhere?
BI: [shock] me? no! never! [awkward laugh]
Mom: if you meet her, she will tell bad about me.. i know her very well. always look down upon me.
BI: omma..we should stop talking about her.. so..how your boutique business omma? going well? [distract his mother attention...]
 
BAP Practice room.
 
you are sitting frozen at the corner of the room. you feel like your heart will explode anytime from now. you are breathless. unable to think straight. you got mental breakdown. you don't know what to do and you made an eyes contact with BI just now. and they went away.. you don't know what to do.. you just dont know..you hear someone talk to you but you just can't get your self back together and you run away from that room. unfortunately......
 
BI: ouch!
You: ouch! [bump into BI and fell]
BI: gwenchana? [look at you and shock] ____ah..
Mom: [in terrible shock]
You: [try to run away but she pull your hand]
Mom: what the hell are you doing in my son place??!
You: ommanim...[start to cry]
BI: omma.. kemanhe.. everyone is looking..
Mom: why are you defending her?! you are my son.. and now what? you are lying to your mother?!
BI: omma..thats not true.. omma please.. stop it okay.. i will tell you everything.. please..
Mom: this must be from this unlucky girl! [beat you on you back]
BI: OMMA!! [hug you] KEMANHE JAEBAL! [look at his mother] 
You: [can hold no more tears and start crying]
BI: omma...jaeball.....i beg you mom...this is not the way okay...
Mom: you are no longer my son!! [leave]
BI: MOM! 
You: [run to your room]
BI: _________AH!! HEISH!!![kick the floor]
DH: BI...
BI: sunbae..
DH: can we have words?
BI: ah..[sigh] okay..
 
At BAP practice room.
 
BI is sitting and surrounded by BAP members. his head is down and unable to speak a word. he was thinking and misery...
 
BYG: can we know what exactly your relationship with ____?
BI: she is my step sister..sunbaenim...i really want to tell you a real story.. but can you be in my shoes right now.. i am really sorry.. but i have to go..
BYG: okay...just go..say sorry to your mom..she still your mother no matter what..
BI: yes sunbaenim..Daehyun sunbae..
DH: [look at him]
BI: please take care of my sister.. i know she's hurt.. she was really hurt.. but she hates me now..please sunbae...all my hope was on you...
DH: [startled] oh..ok...
BI: im leaving..[leave the room]
BYG: i never thought she had something wis BI.
HC: me too..
DH: can i go search for her hyung?
BYG: sure. 
DH: i'll be back..[leave the room]
 
DaeHyun POV
 
why am i keep doing mistakes on my step.. hurm.. i can see her from this mirror..huh?! why with her face? ___ah~~_____AH! hoh! why did she run away? i must follow her. she looks pale. what is that? BI?? OMMA? what the heck is going on?? should i involve my self? OH! she being hit by her mom? oh, now i remember. she was BI mother. and it should be her step mother. oh.. pity her..i should have some talk with BI..
 
End of episode 11.
>babyQueen<