Dongwoon's Revenge

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"You want me to WHAT?!!" I asked terrifyingly.

"To kiss Dongwoon-ssi for real!" the director clapped his hands in excitement, "Dongwoon-ssi called me last night and I really think its a good idea! The drama will be more hotter if the kiss is real." he said and I could feel Dongwoon who was sitting beside me smirking.

Someone please just throw me out to space. First kiss supposed to be with someone that you love, that I love! (Well, thats what the fairytales said so)

With a heart filled with tears and "I dont want to kiss him" written on it, I hesitantly agreed.

The director's happy and he shooed us from the room, to have our make up and hair ready.

"YAH! ARE YOU NUTS?! WHY DID YOU ASK HIM TO MAKE A REAL KISSING SCENE?!" I yelled at him as soon as I made sure we're far enough from the director's room.

He just smiled and put his index finger on my lips, "Sstt. A lady shouldnt yelled like that." and with that he happily walked to the make up room.

I was so pissed at that time and purposely stomped the floor with my 5cm heels to make annoying noises while entering the make up room with dark atmosphere from head to toe.

I could see Dongwoon trying to hold himself from laughing, Yoseob and the make up artists looked scared while Hyeonhee just looked at me in a weird way. Whatever, I dont care. I have to cherish the hygienic of my lips before its taken.

 

"Action!" the guy shouted and clapped his black&white clapperboard.

The first take was Hyeonhee visiting me at the hospital, have a little talk and before she leaves, she braved herself to tell me about my getting-worse condition.

Then there's a scene where I cried alone in the room.

Suddenly there's this funny music echoing in the room. Sounds like Jung Ilhoon's gwiyomi song and its coming from the director's pocket.. "Cut! Have a little break." the director told everyone and went outside to answer his phone.

 

He didnt talk for long, probably about 5 minuets only.

The make up artist fixed my make up a bit, the hair stylist combed my hair and now's the scene for the kissing scene.. Goodbye my first kiss.

As soon as I heard "Action!" I sighed heavily inside and just started my act, Dongwoon held my hands tightly and I somehow feel my cheeks turned red, making me look more like a doll than a sick person.

Then he removed some bangs that were covering my eyes, showing me and the camera his heartwarming smile.

He said his lines, I replied with mine, he was acting really good while I struggled not to think too much about the kiss.

Sooner his heartwarming smile dissapeared and a slightly poker face came, making him looked so flawless from my sight seeing.. "Please, dont leave me." hearing those words makes my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter