Vanilla

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I was mindlessly staring at the front door painted with white, feeling slightly nervous yet anxious.

A few fingers starting to slided down to grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly, I looked up to see Myungsoo with the same expression as me, "You ready?" he asked.

I put on my best smile and nodded, "Of course." and we both went it.

Its the first day of my chemotheraphy here in the US. We had a talk with the doctor right on the day we arrived.

Knowing that I was only on my second stadium, I felt like the half of the pain in me had been taken away.

 

Counting the days, its been a full month since I'm here, and I've been going thru the chemotheraphy more than the count of my fingers. Taking the medicines and listening to whatever the doctor said, feels like I'm moving to a better state.

But I couldnt have done this without him, this guy, with his brunette hair and those adorable sparks in both of his squinty eyes, Kim Myungsoo.

"You know, you shouldnt have accompany me everytime I'm having my chemotheraphy you know." I said to my pistachio ice cream while he's munching hungrily to his corndog.

"Fuf I waff chu!" he said mouthfully with some mustard decorating the corner of his lips.

I laughed on this boy's appetite and opened my bag to grab "my" dark blue handkerchief, "Come here." I said as I wiped the yellow sauce, "Such a big baby." I teased.

You see, we're staying at Myungsoo's current apartment near the hospital, its big indeed, with classic and vintage furnitures, kinda reminds me of the ice skating ring.

There's 3 rooms available, but lets just be honest, sometimes I share the same bed as him.

Wait, dont freak out yet!

Sometimes I'm having this mental break down and being a cry baby I am, he comforted me and we ended up falling asleep together. No, my feelings doesnt revolved around him, my heart was left a thousand miles away from the US, its located deep down on this unmature-boy, Dongwoon.

Wonder how he's doing right now? Maybe he's over me already. He probably got really shocked after hearing the news about my broken contract with the agency. Everytime I hold my phone,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter