Running Man

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

"Explain." Jieun said as she puts down today's newpaper with picture of me and Dongwoon hugging as the front news.

Great, there must be some paparazzies hiding behind the bushes yesterday.

"And you need to explain this to the boss too." she added.

"Aww unnieeeeee." I whined as cute as I can.

"Aish. Why are you so cute?" she pinched both my cheeks, "Fine, I'll explain it to the boss. But you must take care of yourself and make sure not to go too far with him."

"Yay! You're the best manager eveeeeeeeeeer!!" I praised her and have her a hug.

"By the way, the Running Man crew asked you to be their guest stae." she pulled the hug off and checked her iPad.

I love Running Man but.. "More schedules?? No no no. I'm tired enough and I still have a migraine." I shook my head.

She raised her eyebrows and put down her iPad, "Oh well, guess B2ST will be the only guest star."

"Woah wait! B2ST will be there too??" I held her wrists and she just nodded with one brow up.

"Tell them I'll be their guest star." I said and went out of the room with Jieun chuckling noises followed along.

 

Friday, Running Man

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Sora-imida. Please treat me well." I greeted them after I entered the room.

Jihyo greeted me back nicely while the others stood up frozen with slighty open jaws and weird smiling faces..

"Finally a young female guest star!" Kwangsoo said breaking the jaws opened moment.

After laughing and talking for just 2 minutes, the door opened, revealing B2ST.

They entered the room one by one with a slow motion. Making them look more attractive than ever. Especially Dongwoon.

We were settled with 2 teams, the Running Man team itself and Me+B2ST team.

We have 2 sessions, first game was held at the traditional market.

And woah there are loads of loads of fans there! Many of them were cheering for Kwangsoo.

First round, Jihyo, Gary, and Jaesuk with Gikwang, Doojoon, and Hyunseung will have to explore the market with their shoe lashes tied up to each other and will have to come back after 5 minutes with the ingridients that were all written on a piece of paper.

4 minutes passed and I see no sign of B2ST at all, "They're so slow." I whispered to myself.

"Yep. Especially Hyunseung." Dongwoon suddenly showed up beside me.

"I miss you." he whispered really quiet. The last time we saw each other was at the interview and the last time I heard his voice was 2 days ago. I miss him too.

I tried not to giggle but I could tell my cheeks started to changing color, "I dont." I whispered back.

"Yah." he pouted super cute! But before I was able to speak, we all got distracted by Yoseob's loud high pitched screaming.

"They're here they're here!" yeah they are but its past 5 minutes already..

Now we exchanged positions, me, Dongwoon, Yoseob and Junhyung will go.

At first it was really hard to walk, I almost tripped but a hand caught me, it was Dongwoon's.

"T-thank you." I mouthed to him and he just ruffled my hair real quick with a smile.

We gather the ingridients as fast as we can, Junhyung offered to held the big heavy basket and we got back there at the exact 5 minutes and 45 seconds. So close.. But no need to worry cause Kwangsoo's team havent arrived yet.

Finally after exhanging positions for 4 times, my team won! Cheers for us~

Nex stop.. the beach!

Me+B2ST vs the Running Man at playing dodge ball.

It didnt even take a minute until the ball hitted Sukjin on the leg and he's out. Good job, leader Doo!

In the next 5 minutes, Sukjin, Haha, and Jaesuk were out already and its all thanks to Doojoon's dodge ball skill.

While for our team, Hyunseung was the only one who was out.

I was hiding behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter