The Boys Are Back

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

5 months later

"Why is it so crowded there?" I asked pointing my fingers out to the enermous sea of people gathering.

"I dont know. Lets check it out." he replied pulling me to the crowd.

It was super crowded, and some tall girls were blocking my sight seeing. Standing on my toes wont help.

"Excuse me, excuse me." Myungsoo said in English with his hand holding tight with mine until we're finally free and made it to the front row.

He suddenly stopped his track, causing me to bumped into him, "Yah, oppa!" I scolded as I rubbed my nose.

I move aside to take a look and.. 6 gorgeous men with wilky white suit were standing with each of their personal smiles.

"B-B2ST.." I froze for a second, my mind went numb, not knowing what to do.

Doojoon got his hair dyed to light brown, Yoseob was back being blonde, Hyunseung is now a red-head, Junhyung's hair remained the same tho, Gikwang went to metalic grey and Dongwoon straighten his curls with shiny-black shades over his brown hair.

They were waving to the girls, paparazzies were taking their pictures, security guards were behind them for protection, and there's an Italian-looking director with them.

But something's weird with the director.. His eyes were wondering around the crowd, searching for something, someone.

Then his eyes landed on me, "Shoot." I said and was going to drag Myungsoo out of the crowd but failed, "You!" he shouted in an Italian accent, pointing towards my back and all eyes were on us, *Damn it, damn it, damn it!*

"Y-yes?" I answered, turning my head around just a bit so the boys wouldnt see me.

"Turn around!" he said with his accent getting heavier, I cursed inside my head once more and turned around by slow motion.

Doojoon who was sipping to his ice coffee nearly choked and the others' jaw was opened, including Dongwoon.

"R-Ra-Ra-Rara!!!" Yoseob jumped in the air as he started shaking Junhyung's shoulder and pointed out at me.

"You, my lady, will be staring on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter