Vows and a Kiss

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

The last day of shooting, and the most heart racing scene ever.

Myungsoo will be watching today since he's having a day off from work.

Awesome, just awesome. He gets to see me kissing Dongwoon. Ugh.

I arrived at the shooting location around 11:30 am, it was really sunny and a good day for helding a real wedding..

We both entered the room and I found each of the boys wearing different kinds of white tuxedos.

"Oh, Rara!" Yoseob jumpd hiperly but then got scolded by the photographer cause the picture got all blurry.

The other members simply waved at me, besides Dongwoon of course.

Then a foreign woman on her late 20s came by, asking me to follow her to the make up room, Myungsoo tagged along.

"Here, lets choose your wedding dress, shall we?" she said in Korean as she opened the door to the room.

Sparks started to came out from my eyes, on the back of the room, tons of silky white wedding dresses were suited.

"Woah." I said in awe as I took steps closer to them.

I could hear Myungsoo started to chuckled behind my back, but I dont care, I was too busy observing the wedding dresses.

15 minutes passed and I've chosen 5 wedding dresses already.

"There's so many of them, I cant choose one." I sighed stressfully.

"Let me help you babe." Myungsoo whispered right next to my ear, tsk, such a tease.

Then he happily skipped his way with his hands cuffed behind.

"Here!" he said in a high tone, I turned my attention on him and wow, he sure have a good taste for women's clothing.

"Rara! Are you done with the make up??" Yoseob bursted in with B2ST following from behind, all sweaty.

"She just finished choosing the wedding dress. You boys go wait outside." the foreign woman ordered.

 

"H-how do I.. l-look?" I smiled awkwardly facing with the 7 boys who right away stopped their activities as soon as I went outside the room.

They kept eyeing me from head to toe with mouths opened, threating for flies to go in.

"Aish. I look weird, do I?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"NO!!" they shouted in unison, but Dongwoon and Myungsoo's voice were the loudest.

"You look.. beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, like aphrodite.. p-perfect." Gikwang praised with ginger red cheeks.

"Aww, thank you Gikwang. Myungsoo oppa picked this dress for me." I replied, looking to Myungsoo who was still have this dorky expression on his face.

But I noticed something.. it didnt really shown but still, Dongwoon was glancing at Myungsoo, with sadness and jealousy filled up.

 

Before starting shooting, we took a few shots together, and some selca too.

I took each pictures with them, except Dongwoon.. again.

 

"Action!" the guy said.

I took a deep breath and smiled, I pushed the wooden door painted in white and infront of me, there were B2ST all smiling and laughing with colorful confettis falling from the air.

My lips instantly curved to a smile too, it was such a beautiful view.

The sun supported the scene by shining brightly even tho it was past 3 already.

Dongwoon gave himself a few steps towards me and reached his hand out.

I knew it was all an acting, it was all fake but silly me, I let myself d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter