Break Up

Love Script
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's POV

There's nothing to say and nothing to do besides just holding her in my arms and let her tears soaked on my shirt as I patted her back.

"Please.. dont tell this to anyone." she said between her sniffing sound and I just stayed quiet.

Moments later she stopped sniffing and faintly snoring sound was heard.

I gently laid her back to the bed and wiped all the tears that were going to fell down from her eyes.

Examining her features and how mature she looks like, this girl really reminds of a certain someone.

"She's still unconscious??" I got startled by a questioning voice from behind me.

Its her manager.. "Ah, no, she woke up already. She just fell asleep a minute ago."

Her expression showed how relief she was, "Thank you for taking care of her while I'm gone."

I nodded with a smile while she walked towards me who was sitting on a chair, facing the sleeping pale girl.

"So, what did the doctor said?" she asked with her hands gripping to the edge of the blanket.

"She-" then I remember what Sora told me before.. "Just have a low blood preasure." I made it sound like I'm telling the truth.

 

Jieun told me to go home, to have some rest but I insisted and told her to go instead while I'll just keep Sora in accompany.

She thanked me once again before leaving.

I rested my upper body on the bed with my head above my folding arms and closed my eyes.

In the middle of my slumber I started hearing mumbling voice and slowly opened my eyes, blinking a few times until my vision get back to normal.

That mumbling voice was coming from Sora. Her face expression looked so uncomfortable and sweats started forming while the room was chilly enough.

"Hey, hey, whats wrong?" I squeezed her hand, trying to wake her up.

She kept mumbling some unexisted words and more sweat started forming, making me freaked out.

In a matter of second, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter