Jeti: Drunk Love Pt. C by J

Phantom of Minds

Hi J here! So here's Part C. It's been a while since I posted, right? I won't talk much since I haven't had sleep since yesterday so I'm a bit groggy now.. LOL! Sorry to keep you guys waiting. Enjoy!

 

 

 

DRUNK LOVE PART C

 

by J

 

 

 

 

Jessica's focus was on her phone as she kept on texting her bar employees regarding the whereabouts of her business. Well, she was actually itching to ask about a certain girl. She just read Hyoyeon's reply saying - 'She's not here if that's what you want to know' - when she heard a cheery voice inside the room she just unconsciously opened.

 

"So, how do I look?"
 


She heard someone's voice in the room. She instantly looked up afraid that she might have invaded some privacy which made her regret her action. The scene that flashed before her was beyond perfect. As cliche as it is, she felt her world stop and her body froze the moment her eyes laid on the person inside.
 

 

"Gorgeous." The very first thought that appeared on her mind involuntarily and automatically came out of , loud enough to hear by the person who's standing at the other side of the room that's also rooted on her place.
 

 

Err that wasn't supposed to come out loud!
 

 

Don't freakin' faint, Sooyeon!
 


Keep calm, Jessica.

 


Act cool! Remember, just act cool.

 


Ok, breathe.

 


Inhale...

 


Exhale...

 


Inhale...

 


Exha-..

 


Oh God, I can't!

 


Gahh.. I think I'm having a heartattack!

 


No. This is petit mal seizure. That's right. Blank stare. That's all.

 


just think of something!

 


Why. Can't. I. Move!
 

 

The radiance on Tiffany's face instantly became one of those that resembles a corpse judging from how pale it got.. Her almost non-existent eyes from smiling grew their biggest as her mind registered who the person standing at the door is. For a second, she thought of dying when she heard the girl's voice.

 


"T-thanks." She managed to say behind her malfunctioning brain.

 


Jessica watched as the girl's cheeks slowly turned into pink that matches her own.

 


She can't help but stare at Tiffany that moment. She wasn't used to seeing this version of the girl. Tiffany would always wear dark make-up when going to her bar and she would always tie her hair up to  reveal her shoulders and wear some tight fitting, skin-revealing clothes. But don't misunderstand. Jessica definitely likes that. She would even build thousands of bar just to get a glimpse of that hot looking girl but this innocent version of Tiffany standing like an angel in front of her is just captivating as it is. 

 


They stay rooted at their position for a couple of minutes unable to utter a single word with Jessica shamelessly gawking at the girl in front of her and Tiffany fidgeting under those stares.

 

 

Is she still looking at me? Tiffany took all her courage to steal a glance at the person across her.

 


She's staring!

 


God, she's staring!

 


What to do?

 


What to do?

 


What to do?

 


"U-uhm.. Is.... I-is this your room, m-miss?" She decided to play dumb and continue her act of not remembering the girl when sober. That's what she's best at  afterall. Pretending.

 


"What?" The latter was taken aback by how she was addressed.

 


Miss? Did she just call me 'miss'? Does she seriously not remember me?!!

 


"I asked if this is your room. I'm sorry I used it without asking first. My friends kinda just left me here to change." Tiffany tried to compose herself under her abnormally beating heart that's about to fly out of her chest.

 


"No. It isn't." 

 


You've already been to my room several times! Do you really not remember anything at all?! Does alcohol really have that effect on you? How come you can find your way out of my house every morning then?

 


That's when she realized how stupid she was for not taking the time to think about these little things before. She was too preoccupied on anticipating their next meeting to even look over these simple details. Come to think of it. The girl always finds her way out of her house every Saturday morning after those little events without leaving any trace inside her room. Not even a single used tissue in the bathroom. Neither did she notice her things in the living room been misplaced from their positions. The girl won't be able to fix herself and leave her house that swiftly without breaking or bumping with her stuffs on the way out if she was still under the said effect of alcohol, would she?

 


Hmmm…

 


Heck, she could have sent my goldfish flying out of its bowl if she was still drunk!

 


But no, Jessica's goldfish is still alive and kicking (or shall I say swimming?)

 


"Oh. Well... Uhmm. I shall take my leave then. Room's all yours."

 


"Does the word 'Barbie' ring a bell to you?" Jessica suddenly asked which had made Tiffany stop on her track. She was merely a few feet away from the blonde.

 


Jessica caught Tiffany's eyes widen for a split second before turning to its original size.

 


It does, huh?

 


"N-no....." Oh God, she clearly knows me!


 

You bad liar.  Jessica’s mind can’t stop mocking the girl in front of her.

 


"But you look like a barbie though." Tiffany nervously chuckled and tried to appear nonchalant about it. 

 


"You know, you look oddly familiar." she continued, still trying to go with her acting.

 


Of course, I do

 


"Ah! You're that pretty and hot bartender at the bar I frequently go to." Tiffany let out a nervous smile.
 


Sneaky. That's how you want to play, huh? Well, two can play this game. The blonde then decided to just let the girl have it her way.

 


"I don't know about the pretty and hot part but yes, I'm a bartender at that bar." Jessica's lips slightly curved up.

 


"Sica! There you are! I've been looking all over for you! Whoa.... My my.. Who is this pretty lady standing inside my room?" Yuri appeared from Jessica's back then eyed Tiffany as if the girl is somekind of a prey.

 


Tiffany doesn’t know if she should be glad that someone came to save her from the awkward situation with Jessica or be afraid ‘cause the intruder is looking at her in a erse way.
 


"Shut up, Yuri! Where's Sooyoung?" The blonde elbowed her friend who has her arms wrapped around her waist.

 


"I don't know and I don't care. Who would want to see that shikshin if I have paradise set before my eyes." She continued eyeing Tiffany which had the girl nervously gulp.


 

"Errrr......" The brunette couldn't find a single word to say.


 

"Sorry about her. Uhmm we'll go now." Jessica said and turned to Yuri.

 


"Let's go, you fool!" She then grabbed the girl by her ears and pulled her out of the room.

 


But before the two fully stepped out of the room, Jessica once again faced the girl.

 


"Nice seeing you again, by the way." A knowing smirk was sent to the girl.

 


Tiffany nearly collapsed at the floor after what happened. She ran out of the room to find her friends as soon as the two were out of sight.

 

 

..........

 


"Whoa there!" Taeyeon tried to find her balance when Tiffany suddenly pounced at her, panting.

 


"Miss me that much that you have to run fast to see me? And shall I say that wow you look really pretty tonight?" She cheekily grinned.

 


"God, you're cheesy." Sunny rolled her eyes to the small person next to her then stared at her friend that's still trying to catch her breath.


 

"What happened, Fany? You look like you've seen a ghost!" 


 

"Je--Je....Jes.." The latter tried to talk in between heavy breaths.


 

"What?" 


 

Tiffany then grabbed Taeyeon's drink and gulped the content in one go, ignoring the bitterness that run through her tongue.


 

"Whoaaa.. You okay?" Sunny patted her friend's back after seeing the grimace on the latter's face brought by the taste of alcohol.

 


"Jessica's here." Tiffany said after calming down, grabbing the chair near her and slumped on it as soon as its placed right behind her.

 


"Jessica who? Wait.. Barbie? Where?!!!" Sunny almost jumped at her seat.

 


"Jessica who? What barbie? What's happening?!" Taeyeon was clueless. Apparently, Sunny missed a single detail of telling the name of the girl Tiffany's head over heels with.

 


"Saw her upstairs. Can we leave now? I really don't know what to do once I see her again. Plus her ert looking friend is scaring me." She said in a pleading voice.

 


"Ahhh... That barbie girl." Taeyeon was smart enough to figure it out on her own.

 


"No way! We won't be leaving anytime soon. This is exciting. I need to see her! This is going to be fun!" Sunny clapped her hands like an excited kid.

 


"Whatever, Soonkyu. Want it or not, I'm going home. Taeyeon, you coming with me or not?"

 


Taeyeon looked at her two friends alternately. Sunny was giving her a don't-go-with-her look and Tiffany was just looking blankly at her.

 


"Staying. And you're staying too. You didn't bring your car. Come on, Fany. This house is big enough for you to play hide and seek. Just ignore her if you see her. Let's have fun tonight please? Just stick with us and you won't even get to see her hair."

 


Taeyeon and Sunny silently high-fived each other under the table once they heard Tiffany groan and propped her chin on her hand.

 


........

 


A loud clang on the metal table made Sooyoung stop her hand from reaching the food across. She looked up and saw Jessica refilling yet another shot of tequila in front of her.

 


"What?" Jessica asked as soon as she saw Sooyoung looking at her. Her tone somewhat annoyed.

 


"You're drunk." The taller girl casually remarked.

 


"No, I'm not." She answered as she drinks the shot that she just refilled.


 

"First sign: Denial. Check! So yes, you're drunk. What's with you? Never seen you drink this much before and I thought you're just staying for 3 hours....top. But now you've been drowning yourself with alcohol for about 4 hours already."

 


"Sooyoung, I've been meaning to ask you this but haven't had the courage to do so but I feel like asking now." Jessica said as she waved her hand in different directions in front of her friend's face. She has flushed cheeks and her speech is starting to sound slurred.

 


"Gee, you're really drunk. What is it then?" She tried to grab and steady Jessica's hand that's almost an inch away from hitting her face.

 


"Here goes..... When.will.you.learn.to.shut.the.hell.up?!" She slammed her hand on the table.

 


"What the-... You're always telling me that, you know. Remind me to not let you drink next time, ok?" 

 


"Ok. Which then reminds me, I need to find a certain kitty first. She might be drunk already and might be looking for her barbie again." She giggled then patted Sooyoung's cheeks.

 


"I'll be right back, you stay there." She stood up and pointed at Sooyoung.

 


Sooyoung stared at her friend who's acting weirdly. She was dumbfounded by Jessica's action. 

 


"Never knew alcohol can turn you into psycho."

 


.......

 


"Kitty!"

 


Tiffany with Taeyeon and Sunny turned their heads to where that high pitched sound came from. 

 


"Is she looking at me?" Sunny asked to no one in particular.

 


"Definitely not. She would have called you 'Bunny' and not 'Kitty'. Maybe she's looking at me." Taeyeon answered, still looking at the girl who's coming to their direction.


 

"Nahh.. I don't think so. Besides, you look more like a puppy than a

cat. She's probably rooting for Tiffany. She fits the description of being a 'kitty' with all the sneaking she's been doing these past months." Sunny commented.

 


"Fany?" They both turned their heads to their friend only to see her wide eyed.

 


"........."

 


"Wait, is she.... Oh my god! That's her?" Sunny then realized the situation. 

 


"Well, I can say that she does look good... Really good." Taeyeon nodded to herself.

 


"Stop being a ert!" Sunny pinched Taeyeon.

 


"Hi! Can I borrow Kitty for a while?" Jessica asked in a sweet voice while looking at the two smaller figures.

 


Kitty? When the hell did I become a cat?! And when did she start calling me that?! Tiffany was lost. Saying that she's confused is an understatement.

 


"Kitty?" Taeyeon asked while looking baffled.

 


"Her?" Sunny then pointed at Tiffany.

 


"Yeah. Her. Kitty. I don't know her name so I decided to call her 'Kitty' since she always calls me 'Barbie'. So, can I?" Jessica's tone when she asked that last sentence was as close as singing a merry Christmas song.

 


"I don't remember calling you Bar-" 

 


Her words were cut when Jessica suddenly aimed for her lips and kissed her fervently. Tiffany's brain would have exploded right then and there from thousands of thoughts that suddenly run inside her head. 

 

Jessica pulled back a minute later and saw everyone's dumbfounded looks.

 


"Remember now?" she asked the girl who's thoughts are away from earth and far from returning anytime soon.

 


"I'm going to take her now, ok?" She then asked the two who's expressions reflect of an owl judging from how wide their eyes are.

 


"Err.. O-kay?" Sunny wasn't sure how to respond. She's still trying to figure out what word 'take' at the girl's sentence mean. 

 


Is it 'take' as in just take her with her or 'take' as in like... devour on her?

 


Damn who the hell invented these puns!

 


The bunny suddenly feared for the cat's life.

 


"Great! Thanks!" The blonde then grabbed Tiffany away from her friends in a flash.

 


"I think she's...........drunk." Taeyeon whispered to Sunny.

 


"You think?" Sunny sarcastically asked.

 


"Let's go home. I don't think Fany's joining us anytime soon." The oldest dejectedly stood up from her chair and head out followed by her friend who's watching her from behind.

 

 

.......

 

 

"Where's your car?"

 


"What?"

 


"Where.is.your.car?" 

 


Jessica was still dragging the girl out of the house.

 


"Wait... Wait.. Wait.. Where are you going to take me?" Tiffany stumbles from her heels.

 


"Oh puh-lease. Will you drop your act already? I think you know exactly where I'm going to take you." She smirked.

 


Tiffany looked at her with eyes that are almost popping out of their sockets. She doesn’t know how to react to the girl in front of her. She was used to seeing a shy, introverted barbie. Not this blunt, straight-forward, care-free blonde.

 


"Ok, forget it. We'll just take my friend's car." Jessica somehow managed to snatched Sooyoung's car keys at one point of the night.

 


Sneaky blonde, she is.

 


....

 


"Sooyoung, where's Sica?" Yuri asked, her eyes scanning the room for the blonde.

 


"I don't know. She said something about a barbie killing a cat or something like that. Gosh, she's really weird when drunk." The tall girl exasperatedly sighed and shook her head, grabbing some chips in the process.

 


"What the hell does that mean...." Her voice trailed off when she saw two familiar girls somewhat heading out of the house."

 


“It means what it means, ok?” Sooyoung managed to answer before Yuri could derive her attention to the other people at the house.
 


"Hey Taeng!" Yuri called for the older but younger-looking one.

 


Taeyeon stopped from her tracks and looked for the source of the voice.

 


“Yo Yuri! We’ve been looking for you all night! Where have you been? Gee, your house is really big! We’re just about to head out and call it a night.”

 


“What? You’re leaving without even saying goodbye? Some kind of a friend you are.”



“Oh don’t you dare use that puppy look on us!” Sunny could just roll her eyes at the girl.

 


“Anyways, have you seen my friend? Blonde? A bit taller than you two? And uhm…..”

 


“And drunk who keeps looking for a certain kitty………...”  Sooyoung then interjected while munching on god-knows-what. Her jaw suddenly dropped when she realized something.

 


“OH MY GOD!” The tallest of them shrieked making the food she’s holding fall helplessly on the floor.

 


“What?! You’re gonna have to help me clean that up.” Yuri asked irritated.

 


“Barbie’s going to trap Kitty at her house!” Sooyoung blurted out. She finally figured out Jessica’s little riddle when they talked about her lovelife that one morning.

 


“What the hell are you talking about Sooyoung?! And last time I checked, Barbie and Hello Kitty are in separate shows so will you shut up already!”


The two smallest people just look at her in confusion thinking that their friend’s friend is either stoned or just plain crazy. But something about Sooyoung’s words is oddly familiar to Sunny. Blame it on the alcohol but she just can’t make her mind work that particular moment.


 

 

TBC.....

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I really wanted to write a drunk Sica but meeeeehhhh fail! haha!

Feedbacks are very much appreciated! :) Thanks for reading! Till next update! Toodles~

 

x0x0, J