Jeti: Sweet Revenge by J

Phantom of Minds

 This one's JeTi. I'm warning you guys. I just randomly wrote this. So pardon this non-sense. :) Totally different from what 'T' wrote.

 

 

 

Sweet Revenge

by 'J'

 

 

 

"Tiff! Honey, I'm sorry please." Jessica tried to reach and coax the girl who's sulking her way out the stadium. She can't help but giggle at the girl's cuteness on stage after being the 'victim' on their act at the song 'Himnae'. 

 

"No, I hate you! Go away!" Tiffany pouted. 

 

"I was just trying to play around, honey. Don't sulk anymore, puhleez?" she tried to use her aegyo. 

 

"You were being sweet holding my hand while walking on stage then you suddenly pushed me! How do you think does it feel like?! If it wasn't for the fans I could've kicked you right away!" 

 

"I'm sorry! I told you I just wanted to play around" was all Jessica could say. "You really did try to kick me though" that next sentence was almost inaudible. She looked sullen.

 

Play around, huh? You want games? I'll give you games. Tiffany smirked in her mind.

 

"Pfft. Whatever!" She dismissed Jessica and hurried herself towards the car.

 

"Uh-oh!" she heard one of their co-members say behind followed by the giggles of the other members.

 

"Shut up, Soo!" Jessica turned around and faked a punch on the shikshin.

 

"Here comes trooouuuble! Woooooh! Ddarahae!" Yuri then followed Sooyoung's tease by singing Tiffany's line on IGAB.

 

"Oh.. Oh oh eh yo! Oh oh eh yo...." Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri continued to sing. The other members can't help but laugh at the trio's antics.

 

"If you guys don't shut up, I'm going to cook for dinner!" 

 

Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun covered the trio's mouth afraid to taste the older girl's cooking. 

 

"Unnie, stop the teasing. I don't wanna get poisoned!" Yoona whispered behind Yuri's ears.

 

"I heard that Im Yoona!" she sent a glare to Yoona. 

 

Tiffany's already sitting in one of the vans when all those teasing were going on.

 

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked as soon as she saw Jessica take a seat on her right.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

 

"I mean, why are you sitting beside me?!" she said annoyed.

 

"What do you mean why? Is it wrong to sit beside my baby?" Jessica smiled cheekily.

 

"Don't you dare call me baby, honey or any of those cheesy nicknames from now on! Uuurrrgghhh!" Tiffany's not in the mood to deal with the other girl since she's still pissed at what Jessica did. She got up from her seat and tried to reach the car's door handle on Jessica's side.

 

"What are you doing?" It's Jessica's turn to ask this time.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she mocked.

 

Tiffany was about to open the door and step outside the van when Jessica grabbed her arm.

 

"Ya! Where are you going?!"

 

"Transferring to another van since you keep on bugging me and I can't deal with you right now 'cause I'm still really pissed so can you please let go?" Tiffany said in one go. Her tone serious.

 

"I said I was sorry..." Jessica said in her soft voice looking down while slowly releasing her grip on Tiffany's hand. A pout evident at her face. She knew better than to mess with an irritated Tiffany.

 

She was expecting to hear the door to slide open when she felt Tiffany sat back down on her chair.

 

"Just......... don't talk" the latter said as she closed her eyes and crossed her arms. She's already planning on how to get back at Jessica.

 

Jessica kept mum all the way back to the hotel suit they are staying in Japan.

 

Tiffany got off the van with Jessica trailing behind her and looking like a little lost puppy with a pout on her face. 

 

*cough*whipped*cough*    Yuri faked a cough only to earn a glare from the ice princess.

 

The girls arrived at their hotel suit. It was big enough to accommodate the nine of them with a living room, kitchen and 4 rooms. It almost resembles a penthouse.

 

Tiffany went straight at the room she and Jessica share. She dropped herself freely at the bed without even bothering to change.

 

She felt someone poking her cheeks lightly. She didn't have to open her eyes to know who the person is since it's only Jessica who does that to her everytime she's not in the mood. It just means that Jessica wants to say something.

 

"What now?" she opened her eyes only to see a fidgeting girl looking down on the floor.

 

"Aren't you going to shower and change first?" Jessica's tone is as soft as a cotton.

 

Tiffany didn't say a word. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

 

 

Jessica flinched when she heard the door close a little too loud followed by a forceful click on it. 

 

 

Tiffany got out after almost half an hour in the bathroom wearing a really short shorts and a loose white sleeveless shirt. She still has that serious look on her face.

 

 

Damn it! She knows I have a thing for girls wearing those kinds of outfit! Just look away Jess. Just look away.  Jessica cursed under her breath.

 

 

Tiffany saw the girl looking at her like she's somekind of a prey. She smirked on her mind. She went to the mirror and fished out the hair blower from the drawer. She started drying her hair making sure to turn her back from Jessica. She knew that the girl loves her behind. She's purposely teasing the girl as a form of her punishment.

 

 

Think happy thoughts, Sooyeon. Don't fall for her tea--  Her thoughts were interrupted when Tiffany suddenly turned around. One of her sleeves accidentally fell off her shoulders revealing her smooth milky white skin.

 

 

Oh my god!! Jessica shrieked on her mind. Her jaw unconsciously drop on how hot Tiffany looks like. 

 

 

Wet long messy hair that's carelessly falling down her shoulders with one sleeve hanging loosely around her upper arm and tight fitting shorts. 

 

 

Those shorts. Is it even called shorts? It's so short that you can mistake it for an underwear.

 

 

She can turn every women gay  and every gay men straight the moment they lay eyes on her. 

 

 

Tiffany did some victorious dance in the back of her mind seeing how Jessica can drool any minute now.

 

 

Way.To.Go Tiffany! she mentally patted herself.

 

 

Tiffany then walked towards the edge of the bed where Jessica was sitting. She slowly leaned forward, put her hands on the bed supporting her body and trap Jessica in between them. 

 

 

"T-Tiff... Uhmmm.. I-I haven't.... uhmmmm...." she forgot how to talk. Her brain evaporated into thin air. It's gone. MIA. It doesn't help that the girl is wearing a loose shirt making everything underneath visible as she lean forward.

 

 

Tiffany leans more forward as if wanting to close the gap between them. Jessica then involuntarily closed her eyes anticipating for a pair of lips to meet hers. She can almost feel Tiffany's hot breath. She waited for a few more seconds until she felt Tiffany shift her direction to her ear and whisper something. She still has her eyes close feeling every air that Tiffany breathes out.

 

 

"I'm............. I'm not going to sleep here tonight." She heard Tiffany whisper in a low, husky voice. 

 

 

".........." Her brain is still somewhere out there wandering by itself. 

 

 

She sat there frozen in place looking like a statue with closed eyes. She heard Tiffany's footsteps heading for the door but her body still refused to even open her eyes. It's like she was locked under a spell to not move any part of her body. It doesn't make it any better that she can still smell the other girl's lingering scent.

 

 

Tiffany saw Jessica's look. She knew that victory is already in her hands. She would have laughed on how the girl resembles a fool but refrained herself from doing so. Besides, she isn't done yet.

 

 

"I'm going to sleep with Taeyeon tonight....." she said before walking out and closing the bedroom's door leaving a frozen girl inside.

 

 

She's going to sleep with Taeyeon tonight...  Jessica repeated those words in her brain as if the language is alien to her. It took her a couple of few more seconds to comprehend at what the other girl said.

 

 

"SHE'S GOING TO WHAT?!!" her eyes flew open as soon as she realized the meaning of the sentence.

 

.............

 

 

 

"Taeyeon."

 

 

"......."

 

 

"Tae....yeon!"

 

 

"......."

 

 

"Taetae, what are you doing?!" Tiffany asked the girl who's sitting at one end of the couch, too engrossed at whatever she's doing.

 

 

"......"

 

 

"Unnie, she won't answer you. She won't even flinch even after Hyoyeon unnie smacked her head." Yoona told Tiffany when she happen to pass by them. 

 

 

"Ya!!" Tiffany then tried to snatch the paper where Taeyeon was writing.

 

 

"Ya! Careful! Careful! Carefuuulll!! You're going to........." Taeyeon looked at her work.

 

 

"Urrrggghhh! Yep it's ruined!" she groaned, sulked and shrinked back to her seat.

 

 

"What's that anyways?" Tiffany asked as she sat beside the girl who's trying to save her piece.

 

 

"Mickey's ears! You ruined mickey's ears! It's for my Taengstagram! Heol!" She pouted while continuing to doodle still not looking at Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany was about to say something when they heard a muffled, incomprehensible sound from Jessica's room.

 

 

"What did you do this time, Miyoung?" Taeyeon asked knowing what's going on, still not breaking her eyes of her drawing.

 

 

"Nothing." Tiffany answered nonchalantly trying to hide the smirk that's forming on her face.

 

 

"Stephanie Hwang Miyoung get back here!" they heard Jessica shout inside the room.

 

 

"Taeyeon! She's coming! Help me out here and I'll buy you 1 gallon of ice cream? Deal?" She waited for the girl to answer but the midget isn't paying attention to her.

 

 

"Taetae!!!" she nudged the older girl.

 

 

"Fany! I told you to be careful! My drawing!" Taeyeon doesn't have any interest on what Tiffany is saying.

 

 

"Listen, I need your cooperation, ok?" she nudged Taeyeon again when it's taking too long for the other girl to answer.

 

 

"Damn it, Fany! Stop nudging me. It's hard to draw!" 

 

 

"That's 'cause you're not answering! Hurry! She's gonna open the damn door!"

 

 

"Fine! Whatever! Do what you want to do! Just let me draw in peace!"

 

 

They heard the door knob being twist open. Tiffany hugged Taeyeon by the waist and leaned on the girl's shoulder. The latter didn't react and just continued to doodle.

 

 

"You have got to stop making her jealous, Fany ah." she said in a low voice, still concentrated on her drawing.

 

 

"Sweet revenge, Taeyeon. Sweet revenge." 

 

 

"You don't know how much trouble I get from that princess when you're not around." Taeyeon continues to doodle. 

 

 

"Tiffany!!!" Jessica's shouting from their room.

 

 

They can already hear the girl's heavy footsteps checking every room to find Tiffany and asking the other girls where they are.

 

 

"Oh! And to give you a heads up, I told her that I'm going to sleep with you tonight" she whispered behind Taeyeon's ears.

 

 

"You what?!!!" That's when she break her eyes of her work and look at the girl who's clinging to her like a koala. Their faces only inches apart. Taeyeon abruptly stood up. Her face burning red.

 

 

"Relax! Geez! It's not like I'm really going to sleep with you. I was just teasing her!"

 

 

"Hwang Miyoung you better fix this soon if you still want to see me alive tomorrow. She's going to literally kill me!"

 

 

"Ok ok! Get back here before she---" She stood up and was grabbing Taeyeon's arm. They were again just inches apart from each

other.

 

 

"And what the hell are you wearing?! Go put some clothes on for goodness' sake!" Taeyeon cut her off midsentence staring wide eyed at her.

 

 

"I'm wearing one!"

 

 

"You call that clothes?! I can even see right through it!" She's trying to prove her point by holding the hem of Tiffany's shirt.

 

 

Before Tiffany could retort back at girl....

 

 

"STOP RIGHT THERE! KIM TAEYEON, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS AND EYES OFF MY GIRLFRIEND YOU BYUN MIDGET! YOU JUST WAIT RIGHT THERE AND I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" 

 

 

They turned her heads and saw Jessica standing at the entrance of the living room completely in rage.

 

 

"Uh oh I'm dead." The latter abruptly pushed Tiffany a bit too hard making the girl fell at the carpeted floor.

 

 

"Ow!" Tiffany groaned as soon as her came in contact with the floor.

 

 

"Ya! Why did you push my baby?!!" Jessica then run towards Tiffany.

 

 

"Who wouldn't get shocked with you suddenly shouting out of nowhere?!" Taeyeon's already helping Tiffany get up. She then turned to the hurt girl and mouthed an 'I'm sorry'. 

 

 

"Honey! Are you ok?" Jessica asked Tiffany, who's already back on her feet and rubbing her , when she reached her side. She's inspecting every inch of Tiffany's body, hands roaming everywhere making the other girl giggle.

 

 

"Yes, Jessi. I'm..... ok……. It... tickles! Stop!" she managed to say in between her giggles. 

 

 

"You sure?" Jessica asked concerned.

 

 

"Yep!" She flashed her eyesmile. She already decided to stop her called 'revenge' to the other girl since Jessica already had an outburst earlier. She just wanted to let Jessica feel how pissed she were on stage during Himnae plus she wouldn't want to get further knowing how the other girl can turn into an angry tiger who's ready to eat everyone alive once really angry or pissed.

 

 

Jessica felt relieved the moment she saw the other girl's eyesmile. She was about to give a peck on Tiffany when somebody groaned beside them.

 

 

"Oh please god no! Save me my dinner! No PDA! Cheezuz!" Taeyeon acted like she's covering her eyes.

 

 

"YOU! Why were you all over my girlfriend huh?!" Jessica pointed one finger at Taeyeon. 

 

 

Uh oh! Hell Sica alert! Tiffany thought. She then did the most 'rightful' thing to 'tame' the other girl.

 

 

"Honey, let's get to bed." she put her hands in Jessica's arms and whispered seductively behind the girl's ears. She's already starting to hug Jessica from behind while leaning her head on the girl's shoulder.

 

 

"GO GET A ROOM YOU TWO! It's there for a purpose!" Sunny suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

 

 

"Don't think I'm done with you yet. I'll get back to you later you midget. I'm watching you!" Jessica shot a glare at Taeyeon before surrendering to Tiffany's touches.

 

 

"Why? What happened?" Sunny asked curious.

 

 

"Byun-ing over my girlfriend!" Jessica answered as they pass the short-haired girl, already heading for their bedroom.

 

 

"What the...?? KIM TAEYEON YOU'RE GOING TO SLEEP AT THE COUCH TONIGHT. Wait. Not only tonight but for a whole week!" Sunny stomped her feet heading for the bedroom she and Taeyeon share.

 

 

"I WASN'T EVEN TOUCHING HER!!" she answered, frustrated with all the accusations. 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica were already on their bedroom, lips attached and clothes being disposed when they heard a loud shot of the bedroom door across theirs, followed by a pleading Taeyeon knocking on it.

 

 

"Sunny bunny, that wasn't true. Don't listen to that icy princess. Let me in... Please??" 

 

 

"Ya Miyoung! You caused my girlfriend to be angry! Get back here and explain!" 

 

 

"Sunny bunny!! Open the door!" Taeyeon continued to bang the door.

 

 

"TIPPANI THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! GET OUT THERE!" 

 

 

"Sorry Taetae! We're kinda busy right now. I'll make it up to you next time." Tiffany peeked at their door and immediately shot it the moment her message was delivered.

 

 

"What do you mean make up, huh?" Jessica tickled Tiffany once the girl was trapped in her hold. 

 

 

"Jessi.... hahaha. St-....op!" 

 

 

"You little naughty brat. You deserved to be punished." She continues to tickle Tiffany.

 

 

"Hahahaha no!.. It's....your fault... in the first place.... you.. deserved..  to be... punished!" she tried hard to escape Jessica hold while laughing.

 

 

"What do you mean my fault? It was you being all flirty with Taeyeon." Jessica somewhat loosened her grip at the girl and Tiffany took the opportunity to switch their position. She pushed Jessica on bed and straddled the girl by sitting on her lap.

 

 

"Gotcha! It was all an act anyways." She's already trailing kisses on the other girl's neck.

 

 

"Meanie!" was all Jessica said while secretly enjoying what the other girl was doing. One of her hands already managed to slip inside the other girl's shirt while the other was rubbing the girl's honey thighs. She tilted her head to let Tiffany gain more access.

 

 

Tiffany shivered when she felt Jessica's hand slip inside her shirt. She felt the other girl search for the hook of her bra. She smirked on her mind. She captured the other girl's lips and kissed her fervently.

 

 

"But if your punishments... always end up like 'this' ... then I'm liking... this reprisal of yours." Jessica said in between kisses.

 

 

"Really?" Tiffany mumbled through the kiss.

 

 

And now for my real revenge….

 

 

She suddenly withdrew from their lip  locking game which gained a frustrated groan from the other girl. She saw Jessica searching for her lips again with closed eyes. Tiffany then abruptly stood up and lie down on one side of the bed.

 

 

"What the--?" Jessica cursed when she felt Tiffany escape her hold. 

 

 

"You haven't showered yet, Jessi. You stink" she answered, her back facing the other girl. 

 

 

"Why you arrogant little - " 

 

 

"Go and take a bath and we'll continue where we left at." she turned around and sent a playful wink at Jessica.

 

 

Jessica then instantly got up from the bed, took her towel and went to the bathroom in a flash. 

 

 

Tiffany did a victorious dance on her mind, watching the other girl scramble at her feet.

 

 

Sorry Jessi!  she giggled at her own antics. She then closed her eyes and let sleep take its way in.

 

 

The other girl didn't waste any time and took the fastest shower she did in her entire life. She almost forgot to brush her teeth.

 

 

She exited the bathroom grinning from ear to ear, wearing nothing but a bathrobe

 

 

"Hey hon-...." she stopped and observed the immobile girl in bed. It took her a minute to process what's going on and exclaimed.

 

 

"YA! FANY! YOU DID NOT JUST SLEEP ON ME!" the shout was so loud that it echoed all over their hotel suit. She then heard the other girls scream from their different rooms.

 

 

"SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE, SOOYEON! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

 

 

"CHEEZES SICA! CAN'T YOU LEAVE TIFFANY ALONE EVEN JUST FOR A NIGHT?!!"

 

 

"JUST FREAKIN' GO TO SLEEP, JESSICA JUNG!"

 

 

"YOU H*RNY COUPLE! STOP POISONING OUR MINDS!"

 

 

Then came a faint knock on their door. 

 

 

It slowly creaked open followed by the maknae's shy voice.

 

 

"Uhmm unnie, I'm sorry to disturb you but uhmmm can you tone it down 'coz uhmm you know it's kinda.... errrr....." Seohyun is hesitating whether to continue her sentence or just return to her bed.

 

 

"It's okay, Juhyun. You can go back to sleep now..." said the older girl.

 

 

Seohyun was about to retreat to her room and close the door when Jessica called her again.

 

 

"....and Seohyun?"

 

 

"Yes, unnie?"

 

 

"Don't listen to those retards, ok? We're not horn---.."

 

 

"Don't worry, unnie. They don't even have to say it out loud. I kinda figured it out myself." She chuckled and run back to the room she and Yoona share.

 

 

Jessica was left there dumbfounded. She turned her head and saw Tiffany still sleeping soundly on bed after all those loud shouts.

 

 

You're so dead, Fany! I'm going to get back on you!  she thought while lying down next to the girl, already formulating a plan to get back to the other girl.

 

 

End

 

Lol I warned you not to read it. Violent reactions? 

 

 

Hey let's play! Ask