Jeti: Drunk Love by J

Phantom of Minds

Hi! It's me again, J.
In celebration of JeTi's sudden appearance on Jessica's weibo, I decided to post a prologue..? of the Jeti multishot that I'm currently working on so I'll be pressured to finish the story. I really hope I could finish the story soon so help me out here and tell me your opinions. :) Thank you!

 

 

 

DRUNK LOVE
by J

 

 

 

 

Prologue? : 


"Hey barbie! One more round of vodka here!" she impatiently tapped her hands at the bar's counter.

 

 

"Annoying drunkard" the blonde muttered under her breath and continued to serve other customers.

 

 

"Over here!" the girl frantically waved her hands to catch the bartender's attention.

 

 

Jessica sighed. It's always like this. Every Friday night. This certain girl who calls her barbie would come to the bar and annoy the living day lights out of her. It doesn't help that everytime this girl gets drunk, she would proclaim her love to the people around her saying:

 

 

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE! I LOVE THIS BARBIE OVER HERE!"

 

 

The blonde would then hear them cheering for the girl. Some even give words of encouragement.

 

 

And when the clock strikes dawn, she would find herself driving the stranger's car with the drunken girl seating at the passenger's seat while confessing her love.

 

 

"Will you be my girlfriend, barbie?"

 

 

"You don't even know my name." she would always answer.

 

 

"Then tell me your name." 

 

 

"No point. You still won't remember later" she already once told the girl her name but it seems like the girl forgot when she saw her the next Friday night. She still called her barbie.

 

 

"Ok, but do remember that I love you when you wake up today." 

 

 

Then the girl would fall asleep and she would wake her up once they arrived at her house. She has no choice but to bring the drunken girl home.

 

 

It's like a routine - every Saturday morning, after the love confessions at the car, even before the sun rises. No matter how annoying the girl is, she would find herself giving sloppy kisses with that certain stranger at her bedroom, getting rid of each other's clothes, touching every sensitive part and giving pleasure to each other's body.

 

 

She then would wake up on an empty bed at noon, covered in blanket with no sign of the girl except her lingering scent mixed with the smell of their product of intimacy.

 

 

Then she would remember the girl's last sentence in the car before the girl doze off to sleep. 

 

 

"Remember that I love you when you wake up today" 

 

 

She can hear the girl's sweet, groggy voice inside her head. Jessica remembers that line every waking moment.

 

 

But then she would want to smack her head after regaining composure to herself........ she once again forgot to get the girl's name. Soon after, a smile would creep up her face. She then would have a reason to talk to the girl even if that stranger annoys the living daylights out of her.

 

 

"Must. Get. The. Name!" she always tells herself after heaving a deep sigh.

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

TBC.... I promise! I swear! I just don't know when will I post the next part. LOL Comments? Suggestions?