Baltimore, MD

Come On Make Me Feel Alive

 

 

 

Baltimore, MD


 
“Look, Xing, it’s you,” Lu Han cackles, pointing to a very sleepy looking octopus. Yixing watches it laze around its tank before turning to Lu Han with an expression not unlike the octopus’.
 
“It’s not me,” he says, but Lu Han just laughs louder. Tao rolls his eyes as he heads towards the shark tanks. Kris trails behind him, and Tao doesn’t want to turn around because he doesn’t want to see Kris’ pout and hear for the fifth time that day how much his ex-girlfriend loves seahorses.
 
“I don’t want to hear it, Kris,” Tao says before Kris can even say anything.
 
“Tao...” Kris sounds so pitiful that Tao finally turns around in front of the Atlantic Coral Reef.
 
“Kris, she cheated on you,” Tao reminds him. “She’s a horrible person and you deserve someone better than her. Also she thought it was okay to wear knee socks with Daisy Dukes, which it’s not.”
 
Kris sighs dramatically. “I know, Taozi, but I really did love her, and I think she loved me too.”
 
“Obviously not,” Tao says rudely, and a fish swims by behind him. “She didn’t care about you at all. Kris, I swear, you’ll meet someone new, someone better. Please get over her.”
 
Kris watches the fish behind Tao swim by. He knows Tao is right, but somehow, his ex-girlfriend is too hard to forget. He knows she’s probably with that other guy right now, maybe even cheating on him too, but he can’t get her out of his head.
 
“Kris, you’re moping again,” Lu Han says, coming up behind him. “Come on, just find someone to hook up with in the next city and it’ll be like the crazy never even happened.”
 
Yixing makes a tutting sound, and Kris turns to see that he’s now wearing an octopus hat. It shouldn’t be quite as funny as Kris finds it, but for some reason he’s laughing uncontrollably. Tao starts to chuckle too, and then Lu Han is laughing as well.
 
“What?” Yixing asks, looking lost. “What’s so funny?”
 
“Nothing,” Lu Han replies, patting his friend on the back. “Absolutely nothing.”
 

[A/N]: There's probably more to do in Baltimore than visit the aquarium.