Memphis, TN

Come On Make Me Feel Alive

Memphis, TN


 
 
Lu Han finds his favorite brunette to date in Memphis. They have arrived just in time for lunch, and stop at a popular restaurant. A small brunet is on stage, singing to jazz music with a soft, angelic voice.
 
“Look at those lips,” Lu Han whistles under his breath. “I want some of that tonight.”
 
Tao just blinks at him.
 
Yixing, on the other hand, is focused on the dancers instead of the vocalist. “Remember when I used to dance?” he asks suddenly, rounding on Kris.
 
“Sure,” Kris replies, glancing away from his phone. “Why did you stop anyway?”
 
“Mama Zhang made Xingxing go to Engineering school,” Lu Han explains. “She threw this really big fit about it.” In his opinion, Mrs. Zhang is kind of a big in general, but he decides not to tell that to Yixing.
 
At that moment, the song ends, and the vocalist bows, about to leave to stage. Lu Han’s eyes light up and follow the boy like a wolf stalking its prey. “I’ll be right back,” he mutters, slipping off his stool.
 
Lu Han approaches the singer at the bar with a confident smile. “You have a lovely voice,” he says with an outrageous wink. “Hi, my name is Lu Han.”
 
The boy blinks at him with big eyes and takes the hand Lu Han offers. “Hi there,” he replies. “My name is Do Kyungsoo; you must be from the North.”
 
For a moment, Lu Han swoons because omg a y southern accent.
 
“New York,” Lu Han confirms without hesitation. “Well, Mr. Do, would you like to show me around?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kris decides somewhere between his third and fourth servings of barbecued ribs that he was having the best barbecue in the world. “I’m going to bring Joonmyeon here,” he says through a half-chewed mouthful of food.
 
With a disgusted expression on his face, Tao shoves Kris away. “Don’t speak with your mouth full,” he commands, half heartedly. He expects Yixing to speak up about Kris’ manners, or lack of, but to his surprise, Yixing stays silent, eyes fixed on the plate in front of him.
 
“Something wrong, Yixing?” Kris asks, finally swallowing.
 
Yixing shrugs. “How did you know that you like Joonmyeon?” he asks.
 
Kris is surprised by the seriousness of the question and pauses for a moment. “My heart speeds up whenever I just think of him,” he finally answers. “I can’t explain it; I just know.” 
 
“Oh,” Yixing replies, seemingly lost in his own thoughts. “Oh.”
 
[A/N]: Annie is back from China and Exie got a date w00t w00t