Becoming roomates with a fanboy?

Hyung, can I love you?

First of all: THANK YOU to everyone who read my story, I'm really glad that you enjoy it and then also THANK YOU to all my subscriber You're being to nice to me XD and the best for last: A SPECIAL THANKS goes to: HoneyChan ; heekim ; fanficfan449 for leave a comment!  <3

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

(By the way, we are still at Sungmin POV ;D)

 

"Gajima", he said...but hell what was he thinking? He couldn't tell a boy 'don't leave'...because it sounds like a lover leave his girlfriend and WE ARE ABSOLUTLY not in such an state of relationship...we are in NONE relationship to be honest. My heart seemed to burst out of my chest as I still felt his hand around my shaking wrist.

I really felt so strange...I don't want to leave him and actually; I wasn't even thinking about to get out here. I just needed some fresh air, to get my dizzy head back to normal, but his eyes -this chocolate-brown eyes- look at my so deeply that I was unable to move and so I stayed.

Yep you read it right... I STAYED!

Omo..I am lost my mind already... Why did I do such things? I didn't like him from the beginning but now I was lying beside him, his fluffy hair again and listen to his regular breathing, because I couldn't find sleep...

 

.~.~.~.~.~.

 

"Don't come near me!", I shouted at the younger one and gave him my best pout. Kyuhyun was just giggling hard, while still looking at me, very amused.

"You were the one lying on me again... What should I do?" His laughing interrupted his sentence. My body pranked me... I wasn't on fault, because I can't control my movement when I am sleeping, that jerk should know that fact!

Beside that...it was really cold on the floor…so it wasn't wrong to get under the same blanket as well! Tzt~

"I don't care...you should pretend to sleep...and not STARE at me! it freaked me out", complained I and put the bowl of rice away. I was full...and that just because of his words, looks and whatever he does...it made me angry again!

"Hahaha~ so you can use my whole body as blanket again? No way... next time I'll just kick you out~"

I pouted again, before I stood up and walked out of his house, ready to leave to our dorm.

He better prepare when sharing a room with me...he has nothing to laugh at! I swear!

 

YOUR POV

They left his house behind them, walking the empty street till they reach the bus station. Finally Sungmin remembered about the way they needed to get to the SuJu dorm. It didn't would take a long time and so the both sit down and waited for the next bus.

A fresh breeze was playing with our hair, while some cars pass our way and you can swear you heard a bird singing a song. Both guys still sat on the bench and looked to something, to cover their awkwardness.

"Kyuhyun-sshi...I…uhm..", started Sungmin the conversation and looked shyly in his direction. As the younger boy turned his upper body to him, he rushed in turn his own body to the other side. Why was he unable to look in his eyes? Wasn't he the older one? 

"I am..I am sorry for was so cold toward you. I didn't know...I mean at least we shouldn't act like kindergarden kids-"

"Yep~ But I guess that I am the only one older in mind as you're in age~", said Kyu in his typical bugging way, but Sungmin just gave him a short smile, till the bus came and they entered it.

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

"What happened?" Jungsoo was standing in front of Sungmin and Kyuhyun, looking at them in a huge sentencing and crossing his arms. Who didn't know Leeteuk, also known as the devil with angelic face, would wet his pants, because Leeteuk was really scaring once he is mad. "Why didn't you contact us Lee Sungmin-sshi?" The sharp eyes of their leader were focus them and the younger ones get closer to each other. 

"I am sorry...Jungsoo-shi…please-"

"You don't have to be sorry, it's normal that you forget to text them when your mind went blank! Actually I am the one to blame, because of me Sungmin-sshi wasn't able to text you guys", interrupted the black-haired and stood up to bow in 90°, as begging for forgiveness.

It went quiet in the dorm and every member looked at the three guys standing in the living room.

"Do you think Kyuhyun-ah get suspended", ask Donghae in worry and throw a glance to his roommate Eunhyuk, who just raise his shoulders in unsuspectingness, for him it was unimportant if Kyu leave or stay, he didn't like him at all and he bet that all the other member (expect of our foolish Donghae) also dislike him.

"I don't want lose my fun-maker~", he brown-haired just mumbled to himself and went quiet again to listen to Leeteuks words.

 

"So you will bear with the punishment I prepare for you two?"

 

"Ye~ I bear with it...don't give Sungmin-sshi a hard time, just because he can't sort out his mind!"

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk looked to each other, while Sungmin terrorized his lower lip very badly. Even Kyuhyun told his leader the cute boy wasn't on fault he felt like he was.

"Okay than...you make the kitchen duty for the next coming weeks! You also clean up our bath every Saturday and you clean up the living room every Wednesday...any question?"

Silence breaking out and left Kyuhyun speechless... did that mean-?

"C-Can I stay?" Was the only question left his well-formed lips and now it was Leeteuks time to grin: "How else you would able to handle all your duties?"

Before Kyu was able to use his fast tongue again, he felt to arms reach for him and pulls him in a huge embrace. "Ahh~ that's great", rejoiced Sungmin totally grinning and squeeze the youngest member of Super Junior. Also Donghae joined their hugging scene and ruffled Kyuhyuns hair wildly.

"What an luck.. I still can enjoy your evil tongue~", he said while ignoring the death-glare of Sungmin, who felt kind of irritated. It was Sungmin who hugged him first, so Donghae should hug his own friends...

 

Sungmin POV

Stop! What I am thinking? I shouldn't care who hugs our maknae...at least he didn't belong to me...Right? So why do I care that much? Never mind, maybe just because of all things happened to me…I should rest for a while, to become my old self.

Ah…by that way... where is Kyuhyun resting? Maybe...just maybe...we can share a room-

"Hmm...just one more question Leeteuk-ah...but there is no place for Kyuhyun..Am I right?"

Gosh.. What I am doing again? I didn't ask for him to sleep over in my room... Did I? It became more and more worst, since I send that Gameboy back to him...

Leeteuk raised his eye brows looking around and nodded to his own thinking, I guess. After some minutes left he opens his mouth and told us, that Kyu will spend his nights in Ryeowooks room. My eyes wanderer to our old maknae Ryeowook, who shyly looked away after hearing he would share a room with Kyuhyun-ah.

Really? That jerk and ....Ryeowook? It can't be for real! I want to share a room with him; I bet Ryeowook dislike the evil one like everyone else-

"It will be my pleasure Kyuhyun-sshi"

Okay...I take back my statement...aish...

 

YOUR POV

Kyuhyun followed Ryeowook into his room and took a look around. It was a not so big room, but it felt warm and comfortable. Not like his room…the walls were bright white and some posters were hanging on them. Ryeowook got his inspected glance and hastily get to the poster Kyu looking at. "I...I can remove some…if you don't like them", he stuttered and played with his fingers, just to solve his nervousness.

So he was some of that agyeo-typs, thought the black-haired and shook his head. "No...I'm pretty fine here...It felt familiar-"

"Kyuhyun-sshi.."

"Hmm?" The named one still was taking a look on Ryeowooks room, it was interesting to be able to peek in someone else life and a room can tell a lot of stories about his owner.

"I.. I like you!"

....

"Bo?"

Kyu faced the slim boy -with the pretty face- in a quiet surprising way.

"Ehm...I... I heard a lot from you and as you came to SuJu I felt so happy inside! I really like you!"

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ahh it soooooo~ much I know TT ^ TT  But that was the hardest chapter I wrote..because I lot things happened and I don't want give you the feeling of rushing through it... Anyway.. I hope you still like it..even it's the worst *pull myself to the corner* Q < Q