Jealousy isn't easy to handle~

Hyung, can I love you?

I am so blessed by my readers~ Really! THANK YOU a lot, but don't think I will thanks you every time *fufufu*

___________________________________________________________________

Three weeks passed like there was nothing and Super Junior got quite busy with their publications. A lot changed around the band and the biggest change was, that as longer as Kyuhyun stayed at the dorm, the other members start to get along with him. They got used by his sharp tongue and they also get behind his bad manner, sometimes it seem that all of them really enjoying his bad jokes and his bad temper as well.

Now he was a part of Super Junior and you should think, that everyone act like a happy family...well one of them really dislike the fact, that Kyuhyun become their 'evil maknae'. Someone didn't want to share him with other.

Sungmin gave some death-sparkle to Ryeowook who hugged the youngest member tightly. "Jinjja Kyuhyun-ah? I can't wait to watch it later~", giggled the pretty face boy and his grin went from one side of his face to the other.

"Yah~ let me join your movie-team too~ I also want to watch that movie so badly" Donghae bumped into the two and also gave that foolish grin, Sungmin got tired of that scene.

With a strange noise he took his bowl and tried not to pay so much attention on them. Why wasn't Kyuhyun asking him too to join them? They were friends right? He should ask him too, thought our cute-face and hide himself behind the rice-bowl.

“Let me see..if we have so much space in our room~”, offered the youngest men on the table and got himself up, because his duties call for him.

He still was doing these things, because of what happened some weeks ago and every time Sungmin saw that boy working hard, he felt something in his chest. It wasn’t right that he did all the duties by himself, Sungmin should help him!

“Yah~ what are you doing, Sungmin-sshi?”

“Uhh?” The named boy turned around to face Kyu who was taking his bowl to collect it with the other dishes. His dark brown eyes fix Minnies and the older, was the one who succumbed his glance. “I just want to bring it by myself”, replied Min and grabbed his bowl back, but he didn’t prepare for our evil maknae. He took that bowl back and turned his self away, while sighing deeply.

“Just let me do my work and be a good boy, sit down!”

“Yah~ I am older than you, jerk! I do what I want to do~”

“Don’t take others work away..or do you want me get scold by Eeteuk-sshi?”

“No..I just…gosh..Just let me do like I want to do!”

Both of them always do that little fights, Sungmin wasn’t sure if it was just silly fights or if Kyuhyun really might his actions?

Nerveless he brought his own bowl back into the kitchen and his eyes move to Kyuhyuns back. Again the brown-haired was able to saw that glance, that serious look on the maknaes face. His heart began to racing, while he watched him from the far.

“Kyuhyun-ah…can I… can I.-“

The other one didn’t turn around; still busy with cleaning the dishes, but he was clearly listing what the cute-boy has to tell him, at least he was his Hyung.

“Can I…Can I…C-can…uff~” Sungmin struggled hard with his sentence, even it wasn’t something weird to ask, but he can’t bring himself to the courage of an full sentence.

“Sure you can marry me~”, joked Kyuhyun, before he got close to Sungmin, who’s face turned in a dark red and his mouth got wide open. “At least I thought you will go be more romantically...but I am fine with such a propose too~”

“I AM NOT PROPOSING TO YOU!”

This was the last words left before Sungmin walked...or better said run out of the kitchen.

 

Sungmin POV

I can’t believe that I am acting this strange toward our younger. What happened with me? I always search for some excuse to be alone with him, but I can’t stand that atmosphere…

Am I now the one bugging him?

No way Sungmin, stop thinking about such insanity!

I tried to focus on the movie we all watched together, at least I invited myself to their little movie party and no one said a word against it. It was a quite irritating feeling to sit besides Donghae, who always grabbed Kyuhyuns arm, when things turn out to be freaky or scary.

On the other side of Kyuhyun was Ryeowook who hide himself on the maknaes shoulder, never gave the horror-movie a glare. Why is he here, when he didn’t pay attention to the movie at all?

I got so frustrated; actually I want to be the one holding Kyu-

What the hell? No Lee Sungmin, get you through it! You don’t want to touch the body of that jerk! You really don’t want it! This might be just some side effects of some unknown illness, I am pretty sure.

“Uwaa~ that’s really scares me Kyuhyun-sshi~ Why is he doing it to the little girls”, whimpered Ryeowook, still getting himself more and more close to the black-haired.

“It’s just a movie you scary kitten… Waahhhh it freaked me out!”, shouted Donghae and jumped on Kyuhyuns lap, who looked also shocked, but just because of Donghaes sudden movement.

I couldn’t bear with that any longer… it felt like I am exploding… This pissed me really off!

“JUST GET OUT IF YOU CAN’T STAND A SIMPLE MOVIE LIKE THAT!”

All three pairs of eyes were looking on me right now and I find myself blushing in the hardest way I ever did. Gladly that the lights in the room were off, so no one was able to see my dark red cheeks.

“Sungmin-sshi is anything wrong”, asked Ryeowook worried, because of my behavior.

“No I am pretty fine...but it pissed me off, that you guys be so noisy I can’t enjoy that movie, because of you all!”

“Then why didn’t you watch it in your room” The question of Kyu was hitting my right in my face. Why wasn’t I watch it in my room?

Well to be honest I didn’t know either…I just want to have some time with him…alone, but in the dorm of 13 members, where should we have time to be alone? Always were those bugs (Ryeowook and Donghae) on his side, like they were his bodyguards.

“I..well my TV is-“

“Yeah is everything okay?”, whispered a voice into my ear and I jumped, with a loud scream toward to hide myself into Kyuhyuns arms.

“Who is the scary kitten now, Sungmin-sshi?”, laughed Kyuhyun hardly and squeezed me a little, while I put my face so deep to his chest, to avoid any face who looked at me and laughed.

Omo.. I am such a poor guy and I really can’t stand when anyone is stolen my Kyuhyun away…

___________________________________________________________________________________

Actually I planned to make that chapter longer, but the next one will be totally KyuMin! Because after this chapter…something new will come.. Because I think about a turning point…. :)