Just get lost!

Hyung, can I love you?

Titel:  Can I love you, Hyung?

Chapter: 1 - Just get lost!

Rating: 14+

Maincast: Cho KyuHyun

Sidecast: All the other SuperJunior-Members [I'm too lazy for writting every name of them XD]

 

___________________________________________________

 

What was he talking? Did he really mention 'SuperJunior'?

"Isn't that this new upcoming Boyband, Maenijeo-nim", asked the black-haired boy and rereaded his contract. There wasn't any problem, not a single, all perfect with the money transfer, okay maybe he should have more vacation, but he was properly fine with all these lines. Wasn't it a bit strange?

"Yee~ Kyu-Hyun-ah~ I was looking for an agreement with them for so long and finally we got it! Daedan haji?{Isn't it great}", told his manager and waving his arms like he was on maritime disaster. Wouldn't it be such a serious situation Kyu-Hyun would laugh on the ground, by such a stupid movement, but he totally looked at the older man in shock.

"I'm not sure about it Maenijeo-nim", offered the younger one and fixed his hair, to solve his nervousness. Sure it would be a big fish… Oh heaven, it would be more like just a big fish... It would be THAT big fish, but was he really able to enter Super Juniors? Wasn't he supposed to enter the show business alone? He prepared for so long and because of his great skills they named him 'golden Boy' but after all he should move into a completely formed boyband? 

"Maa~ Maa~ Kyu-Hyun-ah, don't be so picky and just hurry up to sign the contract...my schedule is not only around you, I still have a lot to do!"

"Jeongmal? I thought Meanijeo-nim was only here for me, today?"

"Well… just hurry and sign, stupid boy~", scolded his manager and forced the young, silly boy to sign in...

Oh Kyu-Hyun wasn't prepared for all the things happened after that day...he truly wasn't prepared at all!

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

His hands were shaking like hell, while he looked forward. The atmosphere was creepy and all eye-pairs were looking to the young boy, who started to twirl on his slight belt. Should he say something? Introduce himself or just take a seat or not? Why wasn't anyone saying an f***ing word? And where is his manager? Wasn't he saying that he would take care of this situation?

But what a pity, he wasn't there anywhere...

The black-haired swallowed hard, till  he finally got his courage to speak up. "Annyeong everyone! Nae ileum-eun Cho Kyu-Hyun ibnida! I hope you doing fine~", smiled the younger one and showed his best off-show business behavior.

KyuHyun always fight with the problem, that everyone thinks he is a jerk and well-spoken, he truly is one, but he never think that those people are right!

Silence...

After a while some member of the boyband got up and looked to their newcomer. "I'm Park Jung-Soo… and I am not sure what did you want here?"

"Maybe he got the wrong room, Hyung~", said a chubby boy, near Kyu-Hyun, who raised a eyebrow while listing to their sharp words.

"I'm properly taking the right ro0m, because I understand the writings, ne~" Oh that was evil, but Kyu can't help, he just need to spoke out what's in his mind already. He couldn't believe that such jerks was able to enter a boyband.

"Bo?", replied the chubby one and was about to get up too, but the one spoken first hold back.

"Well~ never less… it's decided… I just thought that you guys wouldn't be such jerks...and welcome your new member!"

"New member? Are you kidding me, Nyeoseog {Fella}?" A really female-ish-boy was spoken and appeared besides Park Jung-Soo. It seems that Jung-Soo was the leader, good than Kyu should only talk with him.

"I can't speak about details... I just sign the contract yesterday… and I thought you were so bright to understand the meaning of a 'Newcomer-Meeting', but what to do~? You can use all your strength to go against me... I'm really curious about that fight~", chuckled the evil boy and looked to the leader, while ignoring the mourning.

"Why are you such a jerk, hu? Who do you think talking about? Leeteuk has more skills, as such a little freaking child like you ever would have", said a soft, but bitter voice and a (cute looking) guy stand up, to looking to their 'so-called-new-member'. -shaped eyes wandered over Kyu-Hyuns body, till they met his eyes.

"SungMin-ah, cut it off", told Leeteuk and moved forward to get near KyuHyun.  What was this child thinking?, thought the leader while observed the evil younger, to got behind his behaivor. A laugh left the mouth of the black-haired and he lifted his face. "Do you know my nickname, SungMin-sshi? It's called 'Golden Boy', I'm pretty sure... that your nicknames would be 'arrogant, dumb, Juniors'!"

It was too much for SungMin and he sprinted forward, to get KyuHyuns collar and grabbed it tight. "Once again~", hissed the smaller boy and pulled KyuHyun on his toes, he was pretty shocked by that act and kept quiet for a wink of an eye.

>>Not cute at all, I see~<<, was Kyus only thinking and he let SungMin do whatever he wants to do.  "You can have every nickname in the whole world, but for me you will be a jackass", shouted SungMin and let go of Kyus collar and as his manager (finally) entered the room, he said in an anger tone: "Just get lost!"

 

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Oh well..what a bad ending for the first chapter! I'm sorry, to not let every SuperJunior speak..but if I did so..this would be an never ending story XD *laugh* I hope you like it though my bad spelling and grammar~

What did you think about Kyu? Was he too much..or was it just a misunderstanding..something went badly wrong ne?!

I hope you like it...